The Embry study: What it actually said.

Old February 16th 06, 04:22 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids

Default The Embry study: What it actually said.

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

The Lie:

"Pretty remarkable when one considers that parents who spanked before
had children that attemped entries at the highest rate of all per
hour."

Still don't know where I got that, eh? R R R R RR

NOT FROM THE EMBRY STUDY!

Didn't say I did. 0:-

I thought so! ;-)

Hypocrit!

So either the above quotes are from the study (a LIE) or they are not?
Which is it?

Doan

Old February 16th 06, 04:32 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids

Doan wrote:
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

The Lie:

"Pretty remarkable when one considers that parents who spanked before
had children that attemped entries at the highest rate of all per
hour."

Still don't know where I got that, eh? R R R R RR

NOT FROM THE EMBRY STUDY!

Didn't say I did. 0:-

I thought so! ;-)

Hypocrit!

So either the above quotes are from the study (a LIE) or they are not?
Which is it?

No third choice, or fourth, or fifth?

Gosh you would be asking me, "when did you stop beating your wife?" now
would you?

Doan

0:-

--
Isn't it interesting that the more honest an author appears to be,
the more like ourselves we think him. And the less so, how very
Old February 16th 06, 04:38 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids

Doan wrote:
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

A dodger and liar, that's what you are! ;-)

No, just a promise keeper. I offered to debate you. You declined. You
are the dodger and liar. It's most obvious.

Heard from Alina yet. She wrote back finally. Seems she's safe and all.
Just busy. Says to say hello and could you hurry up with that copy. She
mailed you the envelope a long time ago, she tells me.

What's up with THAT?

She lying or is it you?

My bet is you are the LIAR! Tell her is post here publicly that she said
the above. If there is no post from her, then YOU ARE A LIAR!

I can't make her do anything unless she wants to. How could HER choice
make ME a liar. I'm not her.

You brought her into this. I didn't!

That...hehehe...remains to be seen. But last I noticed, "Aline/Alina"
"brought" herself into this ng and this question of "whose got the Embry
study?"

She was suppose to get a copy from you and sneak it to me, remember? ;-)

Is that what happened? How do you know I didn't send her a copy?

How would any reader know if I did send her a copy and she did sneak it
to you?

They have only the posts they see here to judge by. You and I know the
complete truth, Doan. You keep forgetting that, little brilliant clever
monkeyboy.

Doan

Are you going to deliver to her now that she no longer is constrained by
the envelope dodge?

Why make her wait a second longer?

Just send it. Can't hurt a thing. Even if I was lying, 0:- and she
didn't ask for it and I haven't talked to her.

You could still send it, and by golly, maybe prove I'm lying.

Want to try?

By the way, you dared me to use the link to retrieve a copy. You know I
don't have the link and you seem to be claiming you do. Going to give it
to me?

Bluffing?

I'm not on a university system so of course I have no account to get
that supposed link. Want to provide the URL to everyone that might be
interested.

Heck, you'd have a huge audience to work on rebutting Embry's study,
wouldn't you?

What's holding you up.

You haven't made a claim you can't back up, have you?

Aw shucks, fellah. Who'd a thought it of yah?

0:-

Old February 16th 06, 04:48 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids

0:- wrote:
Doan wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

[...]

It shouldn't take this long to answer, Doan. You having trouble figuring
out how to respond? Looking for those chess moves?

I told, we both know where we are. One of us is just not admitting it.
And it's not the one named Kane.

0:-

Old February 16th 06, 06:48 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

[...]

You did send her a copy. She then secretly sent it to me. That's
how I got a copy. ;-)

Doan

Old February 16th 06, 06:51 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, Doan wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

The Lie:

"Pretty remarkable when one considers that parents who spanked before
had children that attemped entries at the highest rate of all per
hour."

Still don't know where I got that, eh? R R R R RR

NOT FROM THE EMBRY STUDY!

Didn't say I did. 0:-

I thought so! ;-)

Hypocrit!

So either the above quotes are from the study (a LIE) or they are not?
Which is it?

Doan

Come on, ignoranus kane0. It shouldn't take your that long to response.
;-)

Doan

Old February 16th 06, 04:35 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids

Doan wrote:
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

[...]

I can't tell you how disappointed in her I am then. How sad.

But that means, of course, 0:-, you were lying and have been lying all
this time.

Tsk, Doan, tsk. Or you are lying now. Which is it?

Unlike you I don't bifurcate. If I show you two options then you can
pretty well bet there are only two.

Of course you are welcome to introduce others if you think logically
they exist now. 0:-

By the way, you shouldn't play tennis when the other person isn't.

Doan

Please, call me a hypocrite again. That one makes my ribs ache from
laughter. At my age it's a very healthy thing to laugh a lot. Must be
why I come here and watch your silly self serving attempts to protect
yourself from reality.

0:-

Old February 16th 06, 04:40 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids

Doan wrote:
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, Doan wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

The Lie:

"Pretty remarkable when one considers that parents who spanked before
had children that attemped entries at the highest rate of all per
hour."

Still don't know where I got that, eh? R R R R RR

NOT FROM THE EMBRY STUDY!

Didn't say I did. 0:-

I thought so! ;-)

Hypocrit!

So either the above quotes are from the study (a LIE) or they are not?
Which is it?

Doan

Come on, ignoranus kane0. It shouldn't take your that long to response.
;-)

While you were busy chasing the balls that got past you on the little
court you are playing on you missed the return:

"

So either the above quotes are from the study (a LIE) or they are not?
Which is it?

No third choice, or fourth, or fifth?

Gosh you would be asking me, "when did you stop beating your wife?" now
would you?

Doan

0:-
"

About two posts back. Learn to read your news messages in chronological
order, Doan.

Doan

My answer, obviously, means "neither."

Because I don't and have never beaten my wife.

And I already told you, a number of times now, blind monkey, that I'm
not debating Embry with you. And that's an Embry study report question.

You know, if you learned anything and improved your skills over the long
long years you've been using this forum as the escape from your parent's
abuse of you, I'd admire you a bit.

But you are using the same sad little tricks you were using waaaay back
when you used to lie to Chris Dugan.

I've tried so hard to encourage you to expand and grow, yet there you
are using tired old logical fallacies that have long gray beards in this
ng.

So, go ahead, ask me another. 0:-

Old February 16th 06, 06:32 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

[...]

You can ask yourself the same question. Which is it? I ALREADY know the
answer - YOU ARE A LIAR! ;-)

Doan

Old February 16th 06, 06:33 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, Doan wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

The Lie:

"Pretty remarkable when one considers that parents who spanked before
had children that attemped entries at the highest rate of all per
hour."

Still don't know where I got that, eh? R R R R RR

NOT FROM THE EMBRY STUDY!

Didn't say I did. 0:-

I thought so! ;-)

Hypocrit!

So either the above quotes are from the study (a LIE) or they are not?
Which is it?

Doan

Come on, ignoranus kane0. It shouldn't take your that long to response.
;-)

While you were busy chasing the balls that got past you on the little
court you are playing on you missed the return:

And you have missed the whole game! ;-)

Doan

Classic Droan was R R R R, should I DOUBLE DARE HIM? ..was... LaVonne Kane Spanking 0 April 17th 04 07:13 PM
Kids should work... Doan Spanking 33 December 10th 03 08:05 PM
Kids should work. ChrisScaife Spanking 16 December 7th 03 04:27 AM
Kids should work... Doan Foster Parents 31 December 7th 03 03:01 AM