Leaky declares: "Velcome to Mine Castle".... was I'm glad I found this group

Old February 6th 04, 12:19 AM
Kane

Default Leaky declares: "Velcome to Mine Castle".... was I'm glad I found this group

On 05 Feb 2004 21:28:13 GMT,
wrote:

"Butterfly" wrote:
I'm going through a nightmare. I do all they need me to do and it's

not
enough. My parenting class instructor tells them how good I'm

doing. I go
to alcohol and drug abuse counseling though I've never used drugs

and
don't get drunk.
The caseworker told me she's expecting me to mess up. She wants me

admit my problems so they can help me. She was so disappointed the

first
time she entered my home and saw it was clean and nicely furnished.
My four year old started calling me by my first name. She said her
friends told her I am "only a little bit her mom".
My seven year old son is depressed. His sisters are not allowed to

hug
him. They are not even allowed to be in the same room unsupervised.

I was
starting to think I'm paranoid about the system being messed up.

now I
know it really is.'

Hi fly, hey if you are for real. Welcome, and hang on. (It'll get

better
for you.) Let us know what you need, and what(if any)help you need.

den.

Butterfly, you'd do well, when greeted by strangers with long teeth
possibly hidden, to do a google on their posting archives...in fact
simply do so on all the principles here.

The small inconvenience for you now will be of considerable service to
you later.

I needn't tell you you are in a vulnerable state right now, and that
it is stressful to try and sort that out, let alone being presented
with this "hearty" welcome by a stranger above, who may or may not
have your best interests at heart.

There are some that will entrap the parent in need who comes here, and
later chortle over the loss to CPS they have led them, you, into.

Goggle the archives please.

Best wishes, Kane
Old February 8th 04, 04:28 AM
Greg Hanson

There are some that will entrap the parent
in need who comes here, and later chortle
over the loss to CPS they have led them, you, into.

Being unable to lead her OUT of a CPS mess
is far from leading her into one.

She figured out on her own that she
got flim flammed by CPS, without
the help of anybody in this newsgroup.

Kane, tell her about your warm feelings
for caseworkers and don't blame me
when she spits in your face.

Are you trying to pretend that you
are not a "familiar" to caseworkers
and CPS in general?

Interesting you should mention
entrapment, being on your side of
this issue.

Do you think Papillon (Butterfly)
"feels the love" from her caseworker?

She cooperated and is feeling the rewards.

As she progresses toward being militantly
opposed to the corruption of CPS, you
will next accuse the Butterfly of
being the spider?
Old February 8th 04, 09:49 PM
Kane

On 7 Feb 2004 19:28:39 -0800, (Greg Hanson) wrote:

There are some that will entrap the parent
in need who comes here, and later chortle
over the loss to CPS they have led them, you, into.

Being unable to lead her OUT of a CPS mess

You are going to "lead her OUT"? With what, a "Motion?"

Yeah, sure. Get with it. Can we read it before she uses it? Please?

is far from leading her into one.

Well, now, THAT's a solid piece of intelligence and analysis. Idnit?

But you are offering advice and attitude to her, are you not? Do you
not want her to "fight CPS" with hostility and foolishness
blatherings, threats, and show those trainers they don't know child
rearing grandeos offers to teach parents how to spank properly?

Or something like that?

Hell if she believes you........well, I really prefer not to watch the
blood spatter, thank you.

She figured out on her own that she
got flim flammed by CPS,

You've read the case then? You know she's telling the truth then? You
are making these judgements and giving advice on the weight of NOTHING
AT ALL BUT YOUR SUPERIOR KNOWLEDGE OF HER CASE, right?

without
the help of anybody in this newsgroup.

You don't know where she lives. You don't know the disposition of her
case, the extremely important particulars like foster or not, if there
is a father or fathers, their level of involvement, the cast of OTHER
characters, like family, the reasons for her involvement with CPS.

Nothing...you don't know a thing, just a bundle of assumptions based
on YOUR whining and ****ing and moaning over CPS catching you in the
bathroom with a six year old girl not your own giving her a shower and
shampoo and fetching towels for her after the shower, instead of
before she went in.

Greegor the Whore, you are a walking bundle of bull****, held together
with caked on camel dung.

Kane, tell her about your warm feelings
for caseworkers

I respect, admire, an celebrate caseworkers that take on what I cannot
myself....I've no patience for child abusers and what I've seen done
to chidlren by those bio production units....if they are GOOD AT WHAT
THEY DO.

If they are lousy I usually have a three word response, and you've
read it here, you lying sack of ****: "hang'em high."

and don't blame me
when she spits in your face.

I wouldn't blame her a bit. Her judgement and capacity for clear
reasoning is heavily colored by the trauma she is suffering without a
doubt.

NOR would I take advantage of that temporary lowering of capacity by
trying to get her to join some whiny little guaranteed-to-fail pity
party and rage gang bang to satisfy some sick inner lack of my
own.....LIKE YOU WOULD, ASSHOLE.

Are you trying to pretend that you
are not a "familiar" to caseworkers
and CPS in general?

I'd hardly to that. Google on me, the number 1976, CPS, and [kick
butt]. I've been involved in many ways since 1976 with kickin' CPS
butt and helping families and relatives since that time, and you lying
putz, I've posted that here dozens of times in the past year or so.

You just laid down yet another layer of **** in hopes someone innocent
and ignorant of your filthy mind and manners would slip in it and you
could chortle at their inury.

You are a sick ****, Whore. Very.

Interesting you should mention
entrapment, being on your side of
this issue.

What "side of this issue" do you think I'm on?

That I want her to lose her children forever?

I wonder why Dan doesn't think that about me?

And the thousands of families I've helped sort through the monsterous
pile of beurocracy to keep their kids and relatives? Oh, that guilty
parents I've helped when they could get their **** together and turn
it around...nearly forgot those.

You wouldn't be about to spring a yet another lie on us, would you
now, couch sprout?

Do you think Papillon (Butterfly)
"feels the love" from her caseworker?

I don't recall saying "feels the love." Why would you promote the
notion that I said it?

I have known caseworkers to bust their asses for clients though, only
to have the client fall out with goin' to their nose, vein and gut
with ****. Tends to weed out those workers who can't cut it. Makes
them kind of cold and distant with the next client, don'tchaknow.

I'll bet your girlfriend's worker took quite a hit from seeing YOU at
work on The Case. With all your help, and all the things you were
found out for doing to the little girl.

She cooperated and is feeling the rewards.

Well now, you are going to predict the outcome are you?

For all you know things are better but she has no way of knowing.
Workers really don't have time to sit around discussing the ins and
outs of a case with every client, more especially in the early stages.
They have piles of federally and state mandated tasks they are
supposed to be doing, and dozens of clients to deal with.

But you go ahead and pretend that a caseworker has only one client
family and just sits around dreaming up how to torture them.

And enjoy your fantasy life over the shower power you once had.

As she progresses toward being militantly
opposed to the corruption of CPS,

Oh, I'm sure you and your cronies will do all you can to divert her
from the task of getting her children back. The more pain the better
when it comes to you twits, as long as it's someone else's: children
and mothers.

What did it take for you to numb the pain of your paramour's loss of
her child, by the way?

By know she should have performed a Bobbit on yah? Any luck?

you
will next accuse the Butterfly of
being the spider?

Well, I am considering the possibility of this story smelling of troll
feces, or unravelling hosiery. But we'll see, now won't we.

In fact if she jumps too easily to your "tah hell with gitten my kids
back, let's go shoot us some CPS caseworkers" that will be the tip
off, won't it?

So if it is a troll, I'm going to work his little socks off (R R R R
R) and at least get some entertainment value out of it. Are you a
good knitter? There are going to be a lot of holes to repair, methink.

If it's a genuine case of CPS malfeasance I know someone here that can
bring a great deal of skillful, proven, experienced knowledge to how
to use that malfeasance to get the children back home, forthwith,
seeing as he's done it dozens of times AND............

You and your "KILL CPS" buddies have done.......well, let me see now.
Have done...................

I guess I'll have to let you fill in the blank.............

Get back to us as soon as possible. Butterfly must be curious, or
Butterfly already knows.

Happy Early Valentine's Day. Will YOU be my valentine?

By the way, you'll have to varify your address. Your buddy Nearly
Normal Neal thinks that to prove one's occupation, and I doubt you are
on Sabbatical, one has to post their bonefides on Usenet for the world
to see.

Gonna provide them? Or will you break my Harte?

Kane