Jogger stroller question (another one)

Old September 8th 05, 12:30 PM
Sophie

Default Jogger stroller question (another one)

I'm looking for a 3 wheeler for Caroline and Alexandre, and I'd like to have
some insight on the Question.
Here I've seen the Shop'N Jogg from Red castle, and the Powertwin from Jané
(which doesn't really look like a twin stroller btw).
Who uses one ? What about the Tike tech double trouble stroller ? I saw it
on amazon.com and it says the stroller is suitable up to 6 years old,
which is something we don't have in France, where I live. Most strollers
would be until
3/4 yo. We have a Chrysler voyager, and not much room for large strollers.
And last, are those strollers really easier to push ? I've got a frame on
which I push my
carseats and it's awfully heavy to push...

Thanks for the insight.

Sophie

Mummy to:
Héloïse 21/11/2002
Caroline and Alexandre, 29/04/05

Old September 8th 05, 07:37 PM
Steph

Hi Sophie!! How are the babies and Heloise? I haven't heard of the
strollers you mentioned, so I can't help. I did have a BabyJogger
stroller, and I rarely put it in the car. You had to go through this
ordeal of taking off the front wheel, etc. if you wanted to break it
down. I kept it in the garage and would just plop them in when I went
out for a walk or jog. We kept ours for a little over 3 years, but
didn't use it at all by the time they hit 3. I can't imagine 6 year
olds wanting to ride in a stroller... :-) Of course, 6 year olds also
don't like to walk 3 or so miles! (unless it's at Busch Gardens)

Take care,
Stephanie
Jake and Ryan 9/3/99

Old September 9th 05, 08:34 AM
Sophie

Hi Stephanie

We're doing great. Héloïse has just started school end of august and she's
fine, although she doesn't want to go some days. Would rather stay home and
play...LOL.
Caroline and Alexandre now sleep through the night. They are thriving (and
that's an understatement when it comes to Caroline I tell you !!!)
I agree with you. 6 yo don't often want to ride in strollers...Not yet 3 yo,
don't even want to....LOL

Sophie
Mummy to
Héloïse 21/11/2002
Caroline and Alexandre 29/04/05

ups.com...

Old September 10th 05, 01:49 PM
Ralph & Deb

Hi Sophie,

We're in Australia so I don't know those brands either. We have a Valco
Twin Runabout (for the twins) with a booster seat (for our 1 1/2 yr old) our
3 1/2 yr old boy walks..

We have a Chrysler voyager, and not much room for large strollers.

We have a 90's series Toyota Tarago, so we can fit 4 kids all in restraints.
And yes, have to take all four wheels off our stroller to fit it in.

And last, are those strollers really easier to push ? I've got a frame on
which I push my carseats and it's awfully heavy to push...

For Zac and Tami we used a standard stroller with 2 wheels at the back and
the double swivel front wheels (all 150mm). The new "jogger" has 300mm
wheels and it is so much easier to push even though it is double the size
and heavier too at 25kg - that's without the kids. It does make it just a
little hard at times to get up hills but with 3 on board you expect it, and
a bit heavy to get in the car but we're coping.

Ralph & Deb

Zachary, Tamarisk, Victoria & Gabrielle

Old September 15th 05, 01:13 AM
Ralph & Deb

The Valco wheels are a very quick push button deal, takes maybe 2 seconds
per wheel to put them on or off and no big deal. I can lift the stroller
half way in to the boot (its a wagon) then take the wheels off and slide it
all the way in. It neatly fits betwen 2 child anchor points. If you do go
down the same route, check out the different kinds of wheels, some are so
easy but some are downright painful.

Ralph

"Sophie" wrote in message
Thanks from your insight. From what I've read in your post and others, it
seems you have to take off the wheels to be able to put those strollers in
the car. I'm rather lazy, LOL, so I might have to look for another kidn of
stroller !

Sophie
Mummy to
Héloïse 21/11/2002
Caroline and Alexandre 29/04/2005

"Ralph & Deb" (delete.this.first) a écrit dans le

message
de news:
[...]

Doan lies yet again..was.. Kane0 lies again Doan's phony offer to "debate" Kane Spanking 6 May 14th 04 02:10 AM
Kids should work... bobb General 108 December 15th 03 03:23 PM
| | Kids should work... Kane Foster Parents 3 December 8th 03 11:53 PM
Kids should work. ChrisScaife Foster Parents 16 December 7th 03 04:27 AM
And again he strikes........ Doan strikes ...... again! was Kids should work... Kane General 2 December 6th 03 03:28 AM