How is everyone??

Old October 12th 05, 06:17 PM
Ellen

Default How is everyone??

We need some action around here! How is everyone doing? I was just
reading through some old threads. Pam, how are the girls doing in
kindergarten? We are doing great here. Alex and Bradley just turned
five last week, and the birthday was a lot of fun. I had their kid
party at Chuck E. Cheese on a Wed. night, so it was great because there
was no one there. Then on Sat. we had the families and a few friends
for a birthday clambake...YUM! It was a tiring but very fun week. I
can't believe they are five. Preschool is going well and it is great
to be back into the school routine. Erin is in fifth grade and doing
very well so far. She got glasses a couple weeks ago and surprisingly
loves them! She is a little nearsighted so just needs them to see the
board, TV, etc. She looks so cute in them

Hope everyone is well, and I'd love updates when you can.

Ellen
------------
Erin 6/95
Bradley & Alex 10/5/00

Old October 12th 05, 10:52 PM
gwen

Nice to see a request for updates! I'm the grandmother of two sets of
twins, ID girls, just turned 12, and ID boys, 4-1/2. three other
grandkids.... I joined this newsgroup when my DD was pregnant with
her boys, and they continue to be a joy -- still in Montessori School,
in Pre-K and thriving.
Gwen in S.E. PA

Old October 20th 05, 01:15 AM
Chele

I'm glad all is well, Ellen! Wow, I can't believe the boys are 5!!

We're busy around here...the girls turn 10 months tomorrow (the 20th).
They're cruising, crawling and getting into literally everything! Remember
those days with your guys?

Our house is chaotic and wonderful with a 13, 12, and 6 year old, also. Em
just had her first Brownies meeting today and she was pretty impressed. :-)

Chele

Old October 21st 05, 01:23 AM
kimberly

Things have been so crazy around these parts! I have no idea what the
best way to show a pic is here but you can peek at the girls in my
siggy on Brigitte's site.

http://www.twinteresting.com/forums/...ight=kimberlee

They turned three on 10/01! THey are into EVERYTHING!!! I Don't know
why I thought 3 would be easier then 2???? Anyhow, I will visit again
soon.

Old October 23rd 05, 02:07 PM
Terri and Rob

Hi Everyone. We are all ok here in Ontario. Aimee and Kylie are going to
be 2 in December, and Colton is turning 5 in November. It is really hard to
believe they are that old already. Colton is in kindergarten and enjoying
it very much.

Terri & Rob
Colton (11-29-00)
Aimee and Kylie (12-22-03)
Visit us at:
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a..._kylie_colton/

--

Terri & Rob
Colton (11-29-00)
Aimee and Kylie (12-22-03)
Visit us at:
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a..._kylie_colton/

oups.com...

Old October 23rd 05, 02:08 PM
Terri and Rob

sorry for the message that went straight to email, Ellen. I forgot to hit
"reply group" instead of just "reply"

--

"Terri and Rob" wrote in message
Hi Everyone. We are all ok here in Ontario. Aimee and Kylie are going to
be 2 in December, and Colton is turning 5 in November. It is really hard

believe they are that old already. Colton is in kindergarten and enjoying
it very much.

Terri & Rob
Colton (11-29-00)
Aimee and Kylie (12-22-03)
Visit us at:
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a..._kylie_colton/

--

Terri & Rob
Colton (11-29-00)
Aimee and Kylie (12-22-03)
Visit us at:
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a..._kylie_colton/

oups.com...

Old October 24th 05, 09:01 AM
Sophie

Hi Ellen

I haven't been a multiple mother for long, but I think I can answer this !
Caroline and Alexandre will be 6 months in less than a week. Caroline is
starting to combat crawl, and Alexandre is teething and trying to utter two
words "Mummy" and "Daddy". They are both different, and both make my heart
melt in different ways. They are certainly worth all the sleepless nights
and needles, more than a million times, LOL.
Héloïse started what you call preschool , this september . She's turning
three in a month. She's doing great there, and is growing up too fast !!
She's in full toddler mode right now, bt still so cute !

It was nice to hear from you too !

Sophie
Mummy to Héloïse 21/11/2002
Caroline and Alexandre 29/04/05

oups.com...

Old October 24th 05, 09:33 PM
Seth Jackson

Derek and Mariel turned 6 in October. I can't believe how fast
they're growing up! They're in first grade and doing quite well. This
week is Derek's week to be class "VIP".

We started giving them piano lessons when they were 4 years old, and
it's amazing how well they've taken to it. At first, it was hard to
get Derek to sit still, focus and practice. There was a time we even
asked him if he wanted to quit, but he insisted he didn't. Well,
suddenly, something clicked for him and now he loves it, and I can't
believe what I hear when he sits down to play. Mariel has been doing
well from the start. She wowed the crowd at her school talent show
last Spring.

BTW, anyone considering piano lessons for their young kids, I highly
recommend Yamaha Music School. It seemed that all the best performers
at the school talent show last year were students at a Yamaha program.

My kids are fun, happy, and adorable little people. I'm so proud of
them I could burst!
--
-Seth Jackson, proud father of Derek and Mariel(10/1/99). Pictures at:
http://hitmeister.home.mindspring.co...ypictures.html

Music links: www.mp3.com/SethJackson
www.mp3.com/loudspeaker
www.SethJackson.net
Old October 27th 05, 01:57 AM
Melanie Dusterhoft

Abbey and Alexa (ID) were born on 7/18/05. I am getting sleep and I am
crazy and went back to work already!!!! Life is crazy with them and with
Ryan (6yrs old - he has down syndrome).

Melanie

oups.com...