has anyone seen this bf'ing doll?

Old July 21st 03, 07:20 AM
DavesFatChick

Default has anyone seen this bf'ing doll?

I stumbled across this entirely by accident. I can't believe it's taken
someone *this long* to come up with this idea.

http://www.naturalchild.org/shop/pro...eysuckles.html

Emma

**********************************

Time is the best teacher; unfortunately it kills all its students.

Semper Gumby! - Always Flexible!

Old July 21st 03, 10:41 PM
Emily Roysdon

DavesFatChick wrote:
I stumbled across this entirely by accident. I can't believe it's taken
someone *this long* to come up with this idea.

http://www.naturalchild.org/shop/pro...eysuckles.html

Yep, it's been on my "must buy when I have the money" list for years. I
also wanted to get Marianna, the doll that gives birth *and* has those
cool Velcro nipples.

Emily, whose kids find ways for regular dolls to give birth and nurse
anyway ;-)

Old July 22nd 03, 01:22 AM
Corinne

"DavesFatChick" wrote in message
I stumbled across this entirely by accident. I can't believe it's taken
someone *this long* to come up with this idea.

http://www.naturalchild.org/shop/pro...eysuckles.html

Emma

Time is the best teacher; unfortunately it kills all its students.

Semper Gumby! - Always Flexible!

http://www.attachmentscatalog.com/gifts/dolls.html

The Attachments Catalog has had one for a long time, called the "Mother
Nurture" doll....very cool!!

Corinne
--
"Since AP parents are accused of "spoiling" their children with
responsiveness, love, understanding, patience, positive interaction,