unfair

Old March 27th 04, 07:48 PM
TeacherMama

Default unfair

Werebat wrote in message ...
TeacherMama wrote:

Werebat wrote in message ...
TeacherMama wrote:

Werebat wrote in message ...
TeacherMama wrote:

Werebat wrote in message ...
Gini wrote:

"TeacherMama" wrote in message
om
Ah--owning a newsgroup. Kind of takes the sting out of not having
control in other areas of one's life, I'm sure.
==
Didja see where he wants me to "cite" the better ACS troll than him?
Yeah, right--Like I'm gonna go there. "She/he/it" still scares the
daylights outta me. Can't even bring myself to say her name chuckle
She trolls circles around Ron--makes him look like a schoolboy on spring
break--don't ya think??

Ah, I see... You are making this person up.

Oh, now, Ron! You're not jealous, are you? Believe me, she is not
making this person up. Sorry, Dear.

Shrug

No cite, no proof, no dice. Sorry!

Meanwhile -- thanks for dancing, Chim-Chim! Catch the peanut! CATCH the
peanut!

Ha ha ha!!!

I find it amusing, Ron, that you assume that everyone who carries on a
conversation with you is "dancing" for you. I wonder what you say
about the grocery checker with whom you exchange pleasantries at the
grocery store. "Wow! I REALLY made her dance today!!" chuckle

I would, if I openly taunted her and told her what I was doing, and she
continued to respond.

Ah, yes....it must be US who are responding to you every time you
post. Not you responding to US. snicker

You got that right, monkey. Keep dancing!

You clueless ****tard ape.

As they say in 2nd grade "It takes one to know one." How fun it is to
be juvenile. giggle

I just love it when the monkeys laugh while they dance. They look like
such happy monkeys!

Have another peanut, happy monkey!

And above all, KEEP DANCING!!!

- Ron ^*^

As much as I've enjoyed this little visit to your preschool, Ronnie
dear, I have to get back to the adult world now. Keep trying,
Dear--you'll make it some day. Be a good boy, now.
Old March 28th 04, 09:52 PM
Werebat

TeacherMama wrote:

Werebat wrote in message ...
TeacherMama wrote:

Werebat wrote in message ...
TeacherMama wrote:

Werebat wrote in message ...
TeacherMama wrote:

Werebat wrote in message ...
Gini wrote:

[...]

Translation: "Eee!!! EEEeeEEEE!!! Eee EEee EEEE!!!"

Just thought I'd phrase that in your original monkey-speak, for those few
simians reading this who are on your mental level.

Oh, and by the way -- you're dancing!

Now dance some more, my monkey! DANCE!!!

- Ron ^*^

Old April 2nd 04, 05:37 PM
AZ Astrea

"Gini" wrote in message

ink.net...

"Gini" wrote in message

"TeacherMama" wrote in message
om...
Ah--owning a newsgroup. Kind of takes the sting out of not having
control in other areas of one's life, I'm sure.
==
Didja see where he wants me to "cite" the better ACS troll than him?
Yeah, right--Like I'm gonna go there. "She/he/it" still scares the
daylights outta me. Can't even bring myself to say her name

chuckle
She trolls circles around Ron--makes him look like a schoolboy on

spring
break--don't ya think??

Doesn't she, though!! So creative--and persistent. It's always fun
when she's in town.

Actually she is more fun when her aunt is in Hawaii and she is house
sitting, and he is a not the father incarcerated in the men's state
penitentiary but the father who has been released or never incarcerated

or
just has the same name, and he/she is working in the fast food joint to

pay
for the huge mansion they live in on their sprawling acerage.
Of course, the death threats are a real hoot too. They might have had
something to do with his/her ISP account being shut down. Oh yeah, and
their child is a daughter, but sometimes a son, and they both have sole
custody of the boy/girl. And when he/she is a "she" the CS isn't paid,

but
when he/she is a "he" CS plus extra amounts are paid to provide lavishly

for
their child. IIRC he even bought a specialty oven so the child's mother
could cook nice meals for their child.

=======
ROFLMAO! The house with the 7k a month payment that
"he" willingly paid because the ex and child deserved it. And, "he" was
buying
her the Wolf range so she could cook when they all get together with their
currents
and exes for holidays (the ones who aren't in prison anyway .
Ah yes-- those were the good old days. Thanks for the memories
:-) :-). Usenet doesn't get any better than that!
======

I remember those posts!!! They were pretty amusing, at least for a while.

~AZ~
======