My Thumbs are free!!!

Old October 6th 03, 03:42 AM
AlenasMom

Default My Thumbs are free!!!

Alena finally took a pacifier tonight! I can have my thumbs back at night
now!
oht...

--
Lina
Alena born July 1st, 2003

Old October 6th 03, 03:55 AM
AlenasMom

"AlenasMom" wrote in message
able.rogers.com...
Alena finally took a pacifier tonight! I can have my thumbs back at night
now!
oht...

Just in case, she's only using it for a few minutes at a time and only when
she's stopped taking the breast and is looking for my thumb. If I give her
the breast, she refuses it, but she'll happily chomp on my thumb.

Old October 6th 03, 04:09 PM
AlenasMom

"Sue" wrote in message
AlenasMom wrote in message
Just in case, she's only using it for a few minutes at a time and only

when
she's stopped taking the breast and is looking for my thumb. If I give

her
the breast, she refuses it, but she'll happily chomp on my thumb.

You don't have to justify why you are using a pacifer. )

I feel like I do. I hate the idea of using one, but the monkey left a dent
in my thumb from all her chewing!

Old October 6th 03, 06:21 PM
Sue

AlenasMom wrote in message
Just in case, she's only using it for a few minutes at a time and only

when
she's stopped taking the breast and is looking for my thumb. If I give her
the breast, she refuses it, but she'll happily chomp on my thumb.

You don't have to justify why you are using a pacifer. )
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

Old October 7th 03, 01:18 AM
Larry McMahan

AlenasMom writes:
: Alena finally took a pacifier tonight! I can have my thumbs back at night
: now!
: oht...

Hmmm. I guess we forgot to tell you that you had been using the wrong
body part in the first place.

;-)
Larry
Old October 7th 03, 01:40 AM
Phoebe & Allyson

Larry McMahan wrote:

AlenasMom writes:
: Alena finally took a pacifier tonight! I can have my thumbs back at night
: now!

Hmmm. I guess we forgot to tell you that you had been using the wrong
body part in the first place.

That's right - everyone knows it's the pinky that's the
binky substitute.

Phoebe
--
yahoo address is unread - substitute mailbolt

Old October 7th 03, 04:35 AM
AlenasMom

"Phoebe & Allyson" wrote in message
Larry McMahan wrote:

AlenasMom writes:
: Alena finally took a pacifier tonight! I can have my thumbs back at

night
: now!

Hmmm. I guess we forgot to tell you that you had been using the wrong
body part in the first place.

That's right - everyone knows it's the pinky that's the
binky substitute.

I have really svlette hands and my pinkies are just too small for her.
She'll only take my thumb.
Today she decided that the paci is stupid but fun to spit at me. I'm all
thumbs again.

Phoebe
--
yahoo address is unread - substitute mailbolt

Old October 27th 03, 01:33 PM

AlenasMom wrote:
"Sue" wrote in message
AlenasMom wrote in message
Just in case, she's only using it for a few minutes at a time and
only when she's stopped taking the breast and is looking for my
thumb. If I give her the breast, she refuses it, but she'll happily
chomp on my thumb.

You don't have to justify why you are using a pacifer. )

I feel like I do. I hate the idea of using one, but the monkey left a
dent in my thumb from all her chewing!

my first 2 sucked their fingers until they were at least 13 yo! with this
dd, i keep trying to get her to take the paci intead - i figure it is easier
to lose than fingers She still won't take it for more than a few seconds
except for about twice while in the car - she took it for ~1/2 hour . She
sucks on whichever finger is convenient - hasn't settled on any one yet.
I'm hoping it stays that way and she doesn't get too attached to it
--
Edith
oht nak

Books just wanna be FREE!
See what I mean at: http://bookcrossing.com/friend/EdithT

A sick OB joke: 'Free' vagina slicing Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 1 March 20th 04 03:59 AM
Dairy Free Diet ?? Hip Mama General 7 February 21st 04 03:45 PM
Stop killing Innocent Puppies! (Petition) The Puppy Wizard General 0 October 10th 03 06:59 PM
Free Fall Online Creative Lesson Planning Newsletters AMONCO General 0 September 24th 03 02:11 AM