Man dies; ex-wife loses out on $40,000 in C$

Old July 30th 04, 07:10 AM
Turin

Default We Remember Mike Leone... ( Man dies; ex-wife loses out on $40,000 in C$)

"DLove" wrote in message alkaboutparenting.com...
From MND

Man dies; ex-wife losing out on $40,000 in child support

http://www.jsonline.com/news/wauk/jul04/247122.asp

The most interesting thing about this article beside the ex-wifes attempts
to get him to pay even though he was dying of a terminal illiness, is the
dollar amount including the huge interest that is reported as being owe.

A Waukesha County judge ordered Leone to pay $500 a month to support the
children, who were ages 4 and 2 at the time. Court records show that
although he made sporadic payments and later persuaded a judge to lower
Rappa's award, Leone owed his ex-wife $5,000 by 1995, $10,000 by 1998 and
$20,000 by 2001.

According to court records, the final child support debt was $21,848 plus
$18,848 in interest!

Good for this guy. It's only too bad that the bitch - and the little
bitches - didn't die, instead ...along with their "gimme" mentalities.

"We wanted to take vacations, and have Daddy pay for it - while not
having to look at him. ...Oh, the woe of our lives."

"Daddy's dying, girls. Now, what we do at such a moment, ...IS TO
MAKE ONE FINAL ATTEMPT TO SHAKE HIM DOWN!!!"

"****!! He died first! Let's see if we can get everyone feeling
sorry for US."

You're owed NOTHING in life, that you don't earn with your own two
hands.

Somebody should off this bitch, along with her spoiled, ****ing
daughters ...before they go and do the next 2-6 men in their lives the
same way.

- - -

This has been another honoring the memory of a father moment, with:

Turin

I have such sites to show you...

"He who changeth, altereth, misconstrueth, argueth with, deleteth, or
maketh a lie about these words or causeth them to not be known shall
burn in hell forever and ever...."

-----

Old July 30th 04, 07:10 AM
Turin

"DLove" wrote in message alkaboutparenting.com...
From MND

[...]

MA: More on Alleged Deadbeat Dad's Arrest Dusty Child Support 162 June 9th 04 10:43 PM
Joe College is Wondering... Joe_College Child Support 39 June 3rd 04 06:48 AM
Wife wants to work Jamie General 76 May 19th 04 03:38 PM
Supporting wife whose mother is dying Alayne General 4 March 7th 04 08:17 AM
I Am A Big Brother (Big Brothers Big Sisters) And Have A Problem With My Match Rob08757 General 11 September 15th 03 07:17 PM