Parents storm Chic. HS protesting no security, violence

Old January 27th 04, 05:24 PM
Fern5827

Default Parents storm Chic. HS protesting no security, violence

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/news/0121...rviolence.html

Old January 28th 04, 09:22 AM
Greg Hanson

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/news/0121...rviolence.html

Parents storm Fenger High School protesting violence

By Theresa Gutierrez ABC 7 Chicago
January 21, 2004 — Some South Side parents stormed Fenger Academy on
Wednesday, protesting school violence and calling on officials to do
more.

The head of security at Chicago Public Schools says they have had some
problems at Fenger High School and as a result last year restructured
the security at the school. However, a number of parents we spoke with
today claim the school system is not doing enough. They are demanding
protection for their children and say if the violence continues at
Fenger they will be forced to pull their kids out of the school.

Ministers, parents and community activists called for immediate
intervention from Chicago Public Schools at Fenger Academy. "It is
time that this school be held accountable for our children," Kevin
Ammons, community activist. "I've spoken with parents that have told
me something has to be done. Parents have cried to me over the phone."

Felicia Moore said her son, 16-year-old Jermain Moore, was attacked by
another student Tuesday in the washroom.

(Photo Caption) Jermain Moore, Fenger High School student
"He came toward me and I pushed him away and he ran back up and hit me
in the mouth and ran out. A lot the students are afraid for their
lives because they know students are after them," said Jermain Moore,
Fenger High School Student.

"My child is afraid for his life here. They need to get better
security in here. They need to get people, teachers who are not afraid
to teach these kids. These teachers, some of them are afraid," said
Felicia Moore, Jermain's mother.

The student who allegedly attacked Jermain was at school Wednesday.
Felicia spotted him as security guards were escorting him.

" I thought he was suspended 10 days," said Moore.

Some parents claim the students and the schoolteachers are afraid to
go to class. Ammons says he has personally met with Chicago Public
School President Michael Scott about the violence at Fenger.

"Obviously me meeting with Mr. Scott and Chicago Public Schools isn't
working," said Ammons

"We've added extra security personnel and extra security equipment in
order to make this a better and safer school. All offenders involved
were disciplined and that all I can say about it," said Andres Durbak,
CPS head of security.

Jermain and his mother met with Fenger's principal this afternoon.

"She said since I am scared to come to this school I should go to one
where I can do better and get a G.E.D. But I deserve a high school
diploma," said Jermain. "GED? No. I want him to have a high school
diploma," said Felicia Moore.

A spokesperson for the Chicago public school system said he was
disappointed with the Fenger principal's suggestion to Jermain. CPS
feels it has a strong security team in place at the school and would
like to work with the family to make the student comfortable at
Fenger.
Old January 28th 04, 06:16 PM
Kane

On 28 Jan 2004 01:22:16 -0800, (Greg Hanson)
wrote:

Naw, he just cut and pasted.

I've got a surprize for you, dimwit.

Do you recall the musical, Westside Story?

There's an important grain of truth in that fanciful depiction of what
was very grim real life for kids in the inner cities back in those
days, and still is.

The truth was that inner city schools in segregated and empoverished
areas have had such things happening forever. The further truth is
that families there, back in the 40's and 50's were pretty quiet about
it because they got NO media attention. It was supressed.

It's just one of the things in the umbrella term you might find
activists claiming when they accuse the establishment of
"institutional racism."

Only since some of the violence spilled out into the white middle
class areas has the media given it attention in the inner city.

Nothing has really changed, Whore, but the reportage and the outrage.

On the other hand do you think the lack of spanking in the urban
innercity (as a Chicago native about the southside) is the cause of
the school violence?

I can see the headlines now, "Spankin' Down in D'Hood, Crime
Escalates".

Do you really think the children that haven't been the subject of CP
by their parents are the perps of violence? What monumental ignorance.

Pounding on kids doesn't make them LESS violent. Or less criminal
minded. Were you spanked, Whore?

Kane

Old February 11th 04, 06:11 PM
gypsyraven82

My father grew up in Brooklyn NY, I've been there many times, I even have
several friends that grew up in the same neighborhood he did due to visiting
with my grandmother. My father was a child who recieved CP- and so are most
of the friends I have who live their. Actually come to think of it, I can't
think of one person I know from Brooklyn who hasn't recieved CP for minor or
"major" infractions, and I know for a fact it hasn't done them any good, and
in many cases it's done a world of bad.

There is no respect for parents or authority because CP has been "overused"
"overapplied"- not that I think it should be applied in the first place, but
I know that there are some who have managed to use dummed down CP and not
caused harm (mind you, the CP was not what kept the kids in line there
after, it was the discussion and additional punishments that worked)

The problem is that these kids are surrounded by violence at school, going
home and facing more violence is hardly going to phase them by the time they
are in the middle grades. All too many city kids are children of depressed
or raging parents who take thier frustrations out on their children, and
either wittingly or not burden their children with adult hassles that make
children depressed and keep them repressed because they fear adding onto the
burdens that their families are already facing.

The problem with violence in schools cannot be prevented with security
gaurds, or the instatement of CP at home or school, the violence in schools
will go down when children are allowed to vocalize and express what they are
feeling and going through in positive, creative, and constructive manners.
When they can see that they are all in the same basket, they will look
towards each other for support rather than punching bags.

Out of sheer curiousity, Kane, why do you keep insulting and using the word
"whore". Can you not find a more mature way to present your case?

~Sarah

om...

Old February 11th 04, 06:47 PM
Dan Sullivan

"gypsyraven82" wrote in message
news
snip

Out of sheer curiousity, Kane, why do you keep insulting and using the

word
"whore." Can you not find a more mature way to present your case?

A fair question...

It IS time to clean up yer act, Kane.

You're alienating people who would be on your side.

Old February 11th 04, 08:00 PM
Kane

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 18:47:44 GMT, "Dan Sullivan"
wrote:

"gypsyraven82" wrote in message
news
snip

Out of sheer curiousity, Kane, why do you keep insulting and using

the
word
"whore." Can you not find a more mature way to present your case?

New folks, as you show, come here all the time. The overwhelming
volume of garbage on usenet, and particularly in the group this piece
of filth posts to require an attention getting. I got yours, right?

Now, in all fairness, before you condemn ME, have a peek at his
posting history...then ask me again why I call him a Whore? Okay?

You know now to hit on the name in the addy in google to bring up the
archive of the posters history? Do it.

A fair question...

To which I gave a fair and clear answer to above.

It IS time to clean up yer act, Kane.

Nope! But thanks for your concern. Your motives and intent are
different than mine, in the execution. In the end, we are both going
to the same place: that families get help.

Leaving scum like Greegor and friends trolling for parents, unexposed,
is not my idea of helping families.

You're alienating people who would be on your side.

I am not invested in being loved. If parents come to hate me here that
is just fine....what I want is for them TO DAMN WELL PAY ATTENTION.

In their irritation or even hatred of me they are bound to check ME
out and to, assuming they are fair minded, those I mock and harrass.

You do the same, but simply have a more polite manner than I. I don't
think that inspires as I do.

We differ in tactic.

You have your value to parents....far more than mine, by the way, but
they don't find you under the massive wave of horsemanure these
cretins excrete the instant a parent in pain and fear comes here for
help.

Your voice is barely heard by them....in the static and distraction
and appeals to there most vulnerable and accessable issues, CPS and
their feeling attacked by the system.

You can show them the way out. I can show them who is NOT OFFERING THE
WAY OUT. Scumbags.

And I do not apologize for my "tactics" nor manners nor anything else,
nor will I back off from it.

I have more love and appreciation than I can possibly ever need from
people I have helped that got the point, and from my own family and
friends who know and understand what I am about.

In fact, outside of YOU, it's better than newcomes here learn quickly
not to trust anyone. That gives them a somewhat more even view thus
more likelihood they can sort and cull with less **** to claw through.

Do you really think I'd be so rude if the scum wasn't present?

There are a few folks that come here that, though I disagree with on
some very important, to me, issues, I do not speak rudely to.

Those that are targets of my rudeness, deserve it in full measure.

My obscenities never displaced a child from her mother. Nor have I
threated to kill innocent people, nor have I bragged about being a
criminal as some have done, (nor am I one), nor have I obscenely
distracted families from real proven help.

Could we be mistaking the spoken obscenity for the obscene acts of the
feces that infests this place?

Kane
Old February 12th 04, 01:33 AM
Greg Hanson

Sarah, What kind of work do you do?
Are you college educated? What fields?

Kane has found a tactic one step better
that the attorneys who sell families
"down the river" with CPS all the time.
Their tactic is "winning through surrender".

Even the innocent are coerced into
"stipulating" while their kids are
held hostage.

But Kane, he thinks he has developed a new tactic.
He uses bellicose bragadoggio and badmouthing.
He swears a blue streak in an attempt to
make people feel guilt. He swears as he
pretends to be more mature than others.

Search on this in this newsgroup:

Kane, you "are your own worst enemy".

gypsyraven82 (Sarah) wrote
Out of sheer curiousity, Kane, why do
you keep insulting and using the word
"whore."

He failed to appreciate how funny it is
that he calls me such.

It gave me a whole new insight into
the "Deuce Bigelow Male Gigilo" movie.

There is also a published book entitled
"Whores of the Court" regarding the
stooges and "hangers on" who are, in fact,
prostitute to CPS and Juvenile Court.
Prostitute is correct for example, when
a licensed Psychologist gives the unqualified
caseworkers the negative results they want
in order that they will keep sending him
people for ""Psychological Evaluations"" (sic).

This little scam has been exposed.

It is wrong on many levels, aside from
the base corruption it represents.

Can you not find a more mature
way to present your case?

That wouldn't fulfill Kane's
psychological needs.

Just look at him as a Don Rickles
type of comedian gone bad.

He tries to excuse his swearing with a
classic "Catcher in the Rye" answer
about his need to rescue somebody.

Everybody who doesn't agree with him
he pretends is mentally unfit, inferior,
evil, etc.. In his reply to you, notice
that he attempted to de-humanize me
by calling me filth.

In his quest to feel SUPERIOR he feels
that discussions of child abuse where
he can pontificate raise his ""stature"".

He pretends he's not on an ego trip,
but the arcive of his messages proves
that is far from the case.

His nickname is Commander McBrag and
he earned it by bragging up various
stories of his life, several of which
flat out don't check out.

He did psych evals of women to work
in SAC/NORAD missile silos for example.
But no women ever did such work.

He is a very good liar but a liar
nonetheless, hence I posted
the lyrics to "Sympathy for the Devil".

Oh Yeah! If you REALLY believe that
he just BECAME this foul "because of me"
then you really should look into
investing in a good used bridge.

Do you REALLY think he wasn't acting
this way BEFORE? He seems well practiced
in his vulgarity.

That's without even considering some
of the sadistic psychological abuse
he has used in here.

At one point he was riding high, thinking
that the whole world was on his side and
that I was hated by everybody.

The worm has turned, however, and
you will note a lot of "siege mentality"
in some of his posts.

Are you surprised that he is an Atheist?

You will note that he is gratuitous in
his attacks, quite interesting for
someone preaching a more peaceful way
of life, don't you think?

The hypocrisy in him abounds.
He showered with his kids
IN THERE WITH HIM (looking at his danglies)
but I'm the big pervert.
Old February 12th 04, 03:26 AM
R. Steve Walz

Greg Hanson wrote:

Sarah, What kind of work do you do?
Are you college educated? What fields?

Kane has found a tactic one step better
that the attorneys who sell families
"down the river" with CPS all the time.
Their tactic is "winning through surrender".

Even the innocent are coerced into
"stipulating" while their kids are
held hostage.

-----------------
You're a lying child abuser who tortured your young girl in the
shower, you should **** off and die.
Steve
Old February 12th 04, 04:36 AM
Kane

On 11 Feb 2004 17:33:25 -0800, (Greg Hanson)
wrote:

Sarah, What kind of work do you do?
Are you college educated? What fields?

Kane has found a tactic one step better
that the attorneys who sell families
"down the river" with CPS all the time.
Their tactic is "winning through surrender".

I prefer calling it by its more accurate name, "setting CPS up to fall
on their asses in court. "

So what is requested accomplishes two things, if done smartly: One it
shows the court you are not a nutcase like Greegor that thinks a big
stick and NOT speaking quietly and threatening, as other dunces here
will try to sell.

And two, it can be a powerful weapon against CPS.

I do not suggest people just jump through hoops without laying the
tactical minefields as they go along. Dan knows how to set it up very
nicely, and probably has even more. It can even be done, after the
fact...that is after parents have done all requested of them.

Courts take letters from familes if presented correctly. The welcome
information to help them learn what is going on.

If anyone here can both save families and KICK CPS BUTT in reformation
of said agency, it's Dan.

What have you and your cronies done?

I don't see CPS fixing itself because of anything you or they have
done. I do see them having to when a client family wins again and
again. NY dreads seeing Dan's name connected with a case. It means
they have to clean up their act...and that means he already has a leg
up toward a win...by reputation if not tactical expertise.

Even the innocent are coerced into
"stipulating" while their kids are
held hostage.

Not if they get to Dan first. He has never suggested "stipulating" and
neither have I. You can find proof of your claim somewhere? Show us.

If fact if a family comes late to this forum and has mistakenly
"stipulated" he's the man to see.

And if they come late to this forum and are GUILTY OF THE ALLEGATION
they damn well better START with "stipulation." A refusal to accept
services by someone obviously guilty is a death sentence in family
court. ... well, metaphorically.

And again, EVEN IF THE FAMILY IS GUILTY, HAS STIPULATED, AND THEIR ASS
IS OUT THERE WAITING TO GET KICKED AND LOSE THERE CHILDREN...who in
this ng, WHO DUMMY, has had victories for the family in getting their
kids back.......some in record time?

YOU? LEAKY? NEARLY NORMAL NEAL THE CRIMINAL MINDED BLOWHARD?
THE APHID INFESTED PLANT?

You are blood dancers and or stupid. I vote for both. YOU WANT them to
lose and will give them the WORST POSSIBLE ADVICE.

Just so you can feel better about your own loser experiences.

The only one of you that won was Leaky and we aren't sure what he had
to do. NNN had to sign a "stipulation" when he rages up and down that
parents should shoot and bomb workers, CPS, and innocent families
inside. HE caved and signed. That's what's got him so out of his mind
and possibly dangerous...at least enough to make the threats he does.

But Kane, he thinks he has developed a new tactic.

Not in the least. I've used it before I met Dan but he has put a fine
spin on tuning it to greater perfection. If you actually did want that
little girl back with her mother you'd follow his lead closely.

What did you do instead? R R R R

He uses bellicose bragadoggio and badmouthing.

Sorry, I'm not Nearly Normal Neal. How could you confuse us?

He swears a blue streak in an attempt to
make people feel guilt.

Nope. I do it for attention. And to discharge the extreme disgust I
feel when I see what you have confessed to and won't correct.

He swears as he
pretends to be more mature than others.

Gee, I'm awfully transparent then for someone that "pretends." I
consider swearing childish and I use it accordingly. Ever notice the
childishness of those I use it on, and the maturity of those I don't?

Naw, you are psychologically blind as a bat, twit.

Search on this in this newsgroup:

Please do. Me first. Then start taking a look at those whose names and
situations I go after. You'll be properly enlightened.

You may not like my swearing but you got to like my targets exposure.

Kane, you "are your own worst enemy".

Think so?

I think when I was kinder here some of you managed to destroy a family
because I failed to draw attention to you soon enough and strongly
enough.

I don't think anyone can miss "smelly ****" and not be curious enough
to look critically at the posting record of my target,

YOU SCUM SUCKING VISCIOUS LITTLE CHILD MOLESTING PUNK.

Now do you think someone might get curious enough to look into why a
nice old codger like me would talk like that about someone publically
and they might even check YOU out BEFORE me?

I kinda think so.

CHILD ABUSER. WHORE. LAZY LYING "SABBATICAL" EXCUSING GIGOLO, and last
but certainly not least, a whiner.

Let's see if any of those claims have any basis in fact, shall we?

Toodle dee do, Greegor. Toodle dee doo.

Now let's read on shall we and score my claims:

gypsyraven82 (Sarah) wrote
Out of sheer curiousity, Kane, why do
you keep insulting and using the word
"whore."

He failed to appreciate how funny it is
that he calls me such.

Well, sometimes it IS funny, and then I think of the little girl, and
the mother who is possibly going to rue the day she met you, and live
with the greatest sorrow possible for someone that cares about being a
mother.....that she abandoned her child for you.

But for accuracy? Yep. You are a whore. No doubt about it. You live
with someone you take from and give nothing to...not even the baby
sitting you promised three years ago and was ended BY YOUR ACTIONS.

You are a whore. I can presume the mother gets sex from you, even if
the thought of a man that wants to set up little girls to shower in
front of him having sex with a grown women, repulses me.

It gave me a whole new insight into
the "Deuce Bigelow Male Gigilo" movie.

Well, outside of the spelling error, what did you learn that you've
been able to use on the mother? Keep her laughing?

There is also a published book entitled
"Whores of the Court" regarding the
stooges and "hangers on" who are, in fact,
prostitute to CPS and Juvenile Court.

Bogus nonsense, for the most part. But a wonderful appeal to losers
looking for some whine factor for themselves.

Fact is the providers of rehabilitative services cannot keep up with
the traumatized children You and your buddies help create and
celebrate. Is the girl getting some counseling for what you did to
her? I seem to remember something here in the ng.

Prostitute is correct for example, when
a licensed Psychologist gives the unqualified
caseworkers

Well, since the caseworker ISN'T a qualified psychologist we have a
severe case of guilty by innocent and unincriminating fact....a common
enough occurance in this ng and in the media.

I call it the, "LOOK AT HIM EVERYONE JUST LOOK, LOOK AT HIM I
SAY...HE'S JUST STANDING THERE LOOK AT HIM," ploy. If it wasn't good
for laughs though it wouldn't last long.

the negative results they want
in order that they will keep sending him
people for ""Psychological Evaluations"" (sic).

(sic)? What is in error in the spelling or grammar of the quote
"Psychological Evaluations"?

That's an editorial comment, not a content indicator. Are you
completely gone over to some new drug we haven't heard of yet...a new
designer with a name like, GIGOLO FREEBIE?

This little scam has been exposed.

Well, so has that of the writer. It's about sales, not well balanced
researched and authenticated independently FACT.

Did you know you can write a best seller and become a millionare
pretty easily? All you have to do is tap into some basic fear of
folks, or some lust, and write enough outlandish and controversial and
especially shocking "facts" and it will sell like hotcakes.

It works especially well to attract folks like you, narcissistic
whiners, because it justifies them.

Nearly Normal is a perfect example. He screwed up big time. Then he
embarrassed himself here repeatedly. SOMEBODY has got to pay, and what
better way than to find someone or something to kick that cannot fight
back...oh yes, there is CPS, intervening in criminals lives, who will
come running and whining.

It's the easiest thing in the world to gather a crowd of losers.
Nothing to it at all. I came here to find you, and for goodness sake,
there you are, ****in' and moanin' all over the place about how YOU
were mistreated by CPS and YOU had a terrible loss...yet who do I see
as injured and NOT you?

A little girl and her mother, and in fact CPS had to intervene before
things got further out of hand and g'pa came back for more than your
jaw. CPS probably saved your life whiner. Ingrate. If I was her
grandpa you'd have had considerly missing body parts, and could find
them shoved down your throat.

It is wrong on many levels, aside from
the base corruption it represents.

While, you, you are just on sabbatical. You were trying to uncorrupt a
child by supervising her showers. You were just teaching her to share
by moving so much of crap in that you had to put it in her room and
build her a sleeping lost in her own closet, wait, was it the closet
down the hall you had the computer station in...or a loft here or
there. I get confused.

You were showing her how to train cats to do dog tricks by shoving her
back in the shower to get that last bit of shampoo...and demonstrating
to the court your superior knowledge of child development and
parenting methods by writing that pean do excellence in prose, The
Motion To The Court, that canned the mother for all time.

And let's not forget that completely uncorruptable, while taking a
parenting class the mother needed you to take, offering to teach
parent clients of CPS methods of correct spanking of children.

Yep, everyone else is the bad guy, and YOU, except for your coach and
mentor (your backchannling is become all too obvious) and your buddies
Leakery, are the victim.

Can you not find a more mature
way to present your case?

That wouldn't fulfill Kane's
psychological needs.

My psychological needs center around expelling my disgust while
simultaneously bringing to heel and to justice.

That I warn folks here with being as loud and uncouth a cry as
possible satisfies some of those "psychological needs."

It's called, for those of the ignorant and blind such as you, a
conscience. You should try one on for size. I'll lend you mind if need
be. I have to sleep sometimes.

Just look at him as a Don Rickles
type of comedian gone bad.

Wrong comedian. I'd say a good evenly blended mix of Richard Prior,
George Carlin and Sam Kinnison....especially Sam. My hero. He knew of
the hippocracy of little thugs such as you that try to twist YOUR
oppression fo someone else into feeling sorry for yourself and
claiming victimhood.

Go rent the tape at the video store. You can pick up enough bottles
and cans on the way to pay for rental. Then you'll know me better.

Richard had the gentle but fierce delivery, and profane, that
uncovered the slime.

George is still at it big time.

He tries to excuse his swearing with a
classic "Catcher in the Rye" answer
about his need to rescue somebody.

Really? I do? Am I then going to hear the good news that you ARE
moving out? Or have I failed?

Now that really hurts. Really.

By the way. The urge to protect one's fellows, in normal humans, is
considered a survival trait and is admired and celebrated in both men
and women.

Hadn't you noticed? We are supposed to protect.

Of course that kind of makes us easy victims for YOUR kind. The lazy,
dangerous, whining thugs.

Everybody who doesn't agree with him
he pretends is mentally unfit, inferior,
evil, etc..

Everyone. Well I know you can't compile a list but I challenge you to
show me someone that is decent, even I disagree with them, that I've
labelled as unfit and inferior?

I have some folks right here in these ngs that I have very divergent
beliefs from. Some centered on CPS and children and families.

Yet I defy you to find a post where I have, other than mild kidding
aimed more at your and your cronies than at the poster, I have every
called them unfit or inferior.

Why haven't I?

Really simple. They simply aren't either. Nor are they whiners. Nor do
they threatend to blow up and poison people if they are crossed. Nor
do they admit to crimes and excuse themselves for those crimes by
criminal rationalizations and indulgences in extra societal, extra
legal judgement of others that their victims "deserved" to be stolen
from.

Nor are they celebrating the failure of families to recover their
children by making hay out of blood. YOU, and your Cronies do these
things.

My sometimes disagreeable friends here, do not do these things. They
contribute. The give MORE than they get by huge measure.

What do you give?

What do your cronies give?

Nothing but pain and fear and humiliation and call themselves "victim"
in a sick parody of REAL victims...the ones THEY MADE.

Had any hot pepper shoved in your mouth by force lately?

Pretended to be for parents and even worked for anti CPS organization
and done ZERO FOR FAMILIES, nadda?

Posted the truth, even when it's bad for CPS, and stuck to the truth
about it in the subject field and the content of the post?

Nothing. You have nothing but cheat a child and her mother for over
three years.

In his reply to you, notice
that he attempted to de-humanize me
by calling me filth.

That, dear Whore, was a compliment had it come from the little girl,
where she grown and articulate. I spoke for her.

What do you think, had she my vocabulary, she would call you? R R R R

Besides a Falsetto Catsratto, that is.

I'd still like to buy her an elastrator or lend her my old hog
castrating knife. I could teach her to use either in a few minutes.

In his quest to feel SUPERIOR

I don't have to quest "to feel SUPERIOR" to you. I AM BY DEFAULT.

No showering little girls I'm not related to. No sandbagging her the
mother with CPS and the court. No freeloading on the bereft and
thereby disabled mother three years. No bottle and can couch
purchasing and becoming encrusted to.

There are a few here I have a little trouble coming UP to human value
wise and productivity for parents and childrenwise...like foster
parents, and Dan Sullivan, but YOU....R R R R . I could lose half my
conscience and productivity and would still be monumentally superior
to you and all your buddies combined.

he feels
that discussions of child abuse where
he can pontificate raise his ""stature"".

I do? Let me check?

Okay, yah got me that time. I feel really good when I think I have
made someone kind of on the border and unclear about the issue do some
investigation and thinking on their own.

You miss my gentle posts, don't you, you little victim hunter you.

He pretends he's not on an ego trip,

Are you kidding me? Do you think I could be seriously entertaining the
idea that anyone could miss that I have a healthy strong and ample
ego? I know who I am. I'm not a whiner, though I suffered losses you
give your right arm to have in your past to whine about.

My NOT whining, and my HAVING a healthy strong ego are what got me
past those things to success and many rewards of all kinds.

HEY! READER! SARAH!

If you don't have a ample healthy ego, go get one. They beat the hell
out of sitting around and whining.

Mine got me,...well, I've said it before here. I share lots of
information about my good fortunes. Ask The Whore what he has, besides
a couch and a greaving mother to "comfort" who pays him for the
services he renders..the very few services .

but the arcive of his messages proves
that is far from the case.

Now THAT is a dumb thing to do.

Do you know what "patronizing" means. It's obvious that YOU think SHE
is too stupid to actually go look.

Because if she does there will be all the referrences to you weird
sickos...and will lead her right to your own confessions and
revelations, the lot of you.

Not a family helped among you. Damages done by many of you. And
madness and insane threats by others. Along with the strange burrbling
of a Plant.

His nickname is Commander McBrag and
he earned it by bragging up various
stories of his life, several of which
flat out don't check out.

Please do. And if you have any interest in very exciting times just
ask. I'll be happy to expand to more details. I'm especially proud of
the children, damaged and neglected, battered and raped, by their own
parents, that I helped come back to life and heal. If ever I had a
reward in life THAT would be it.

He did psych evals of women to work
in SAC/NORAD missile silos for example.
But no women ever did such work.

Ah, methinks you best check out his claim. I already posted that not
only have they, they have sued for harrassment and were in the news.

I posted the years I was in the military. I did not say my work was
confined to those years. When I apprized him of his mistake he kinda
sorta got stuck on HIS ignorance based claim. You'd think honest folks
would allow correction....you won't find must of that with this crew.

Goggle on my addy name, add searches for [women] [missile silo] and
you see he's lying.

This is an example of what you are dealing with here. Think I should
quietly let this kind of visciousness just slide by and folks that
come here for help be victims of him and his?

Not going to happen.

By the way, in my professional life I've been as hard on CPS as I am
on these fools here. That REALLY ****es them off because I've been
successful at it and they are impotent....ask them how many families
they have help.

I literally have helped thousands deal with CPS successfully. Last
count up close to 2k. I've been doing it since 1976.

He is a very good liar but a liar
nonetheless, hence I posted
the lyrics to "Sympathy for the Devil".

All yah gotta do, "posted" is find and prove my lies to prove me a
"very good liar."

Your creativity strongly suggests you lack facts and go to slander as
a rule. I've noticed that about someone in your crowd who I think has
their hand well up your ass and is makin' little mouths with his thumb
and fingers.

Oh Yeah! If you REALLY believe that
he just BECAME this foul "because of me"

No, no....I wouldn't tell such a lie. YOU are a large crowd...and in
fact that pretty much bags you for being a sock right now, and often.
You spout words coached out of you by others. Your writting screams of
multiple authors.

Or periodically hitting the creative smokes.

I have always been angry at freeloaders that use single women with
children. You aren't the first, honest.

I was no virgin when I ran into you. R R R R . Others I managed to
help get canned. Oh how I wish I lived in your neck of the woods. R R
R R

then you really should look into
investing in a good used bridge.

Actually I had one on my first place. I bought a used railcar flatbed.
Damn things are tops for spanning gullies and little cricks.

If ever you need a good used bridge give me a jingle. I'll tell you
how to find them and how to bargain for the best price. And more
importantly how to move the damn things and site them with adequate
foundations...my first attempt washed out a bit...that'll larn me.

Do you REALLY think he wasn't acting
this way BEFORE? He seems well practiced
in his vulgarity.

What an odd direction to take. Did I mention the word "patronizing"
before...why yes, I think I did.

You sure know how to make friends and influence pe............oh,
dear.

Could I have interrupted something here? Did I just "rain on your
parade?"

Could it be you are sensing your time with your current "SO" may be
running out...that she is showing signs of waking up?

That pleases me immensely. It means that situational depression from
loss may be ending, that she is getting well, and soon her motherly
instincts and honorable self will kick in and kick you out.

If that's what's happening then I have to apologise to you and your
current targ....excuse please, discussion companion,

Will you need help moving that couch?

That's without even considering some
of the sadistic psychological abuse
he has used in here.

Ah. Happiness. The compulsive narcissistic victim finally appreciates
my efforts in his behalf.

Now if I can just cause enough pain to get your MOVE OFF YOUR LASY FAT
ASS, HELP THAT MOM GET HER KID BACK AND HIT THE ROAD, my life will
have yet another moment of deep satisfaction.

You may proceed in any order, and if I am inspirational, you need not
thank me. ...I'll have my reward.

At one point he was riding high, thinking
that the whole world was on his side and
that I was hated by everybody.

I was? The whole world?

I would certainly have worked myself to death doing that. Don't you
wish.

No, it's sufficient that anyone new to our practiced blandishments,
and studied ability to tap in to vulnerability and decency in others
for your own profit simply notice.

That's good enough for me. I don't need the whole world. I just am
saving folks pain and sorrow pretty much one at a time.

The worm has turned, however, and
you will note a lot of "siege mentality"
in some of his posts.

NNN, is that you again? R R R R R R

No wait, that's an old Leakism isn't it? Darn. You guys change
footware so damn fast I can't sort out who is doing who these days.
Must be my sinility....R R R R R R

Are you surprised that he is an Atheist?

Are you surprized someone that is so lacking in conscience as The
Whore IS? Or is he? What an insult to decent Christians,Muslims, or
....fill in the blank please.

I'm respectful of religion. I simple am not religious.

You will note that he is gratuitous in
his attacks,

Unnnunnn...I don't givem away for free. I make you pay and pay and
pay.

You foolishly let your friends put their hands up your butt and work
your mouth and get yourself embarrassed again and again. That's the
thing about the criminally minded. They'll use anyone, even each
other, for their own ends.

quite interesting for
someone preaching a more peaceful way
of life, don't you think?

Me. Peace preaching? Well, for children, and other innocents. For YOU
and your kind....bubbah........it's war in the mornin', war in the
evenin', war all the friggin' damn time. And will be until I can't tap
keyboard anymore.

Or you are gone gone gone, to where you all deserve...grown up or
locked up.

The hypocrisy in him abounds.

Now watch this one Sarah. This was recently all sorted out, but he's
so deserate he can't let go when he's beat.

He showered with his kids
IN THERE WITH HIM (looking at his danglies)
but I'm the big pervert.

Me: My kids. Under age two. First time they "noticed" out of the
shower, into private bathing. (With the exception that my boy and I
even when he as a man bathed in public in shower rooms in at gyms and
pools).

Him: Six year old girl, not his. Somehow this bright child couldn't be
trained to get her own towel. He often had to deliver it to her. She
couldn't get the shampoo out of her hair, even with verbal
instruction...she had to be grabbed and pushed under the shower. And
most interesting, she was a six year old suffering from apparently
situationally cause (I wonder what it could have been that caused
that?) lose of bladder control, and had to be punished while being
cleaned in a cold shower.

Shall we presume she was naked when he made sure the shower was cold
and that she was in it? I think we can, what do YOU say?

So Sarah, Got any space in your home? Even a loft to stuff the kids
in? He'll build one if you don't. He's handy that way. Any kids he
can baby sit for you? Won't go on for long. He has a plan were a
relative or a state certified foster parent will babysit them for you
24/7.

And not only that, he'll make sure the duration will go for years.
He's up to three years with his current paramour.
uhhh...girlfr.....uh...significant oth........un nnn fiance...I do
wish he'd figure out something to call her besides what I do, a
victim, a real victim of a small time low rent totally vicious gigolo.

He'll be happy to teach your kids refunding bottle and can collecting
if they haven't learned themselves.

It's a great career for when they grow up and learn to freeload by his
example themselves.

The pocket change he earns bought a whole couch, which I gather he
spends rather a lot of time on.

So Sarah if you don't already have someone:

Raise your standard of living. He'll be by soon if you just give him
your address.

And some other mother will be most grateful, when she gets over him.

He's "on sabbatical" you know. Just ask.

Kane
Old February 12th 04, 09:42 AM
Dan Sullivan

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
om...

snip

I'm the big pervert.

Yeah, we know, Greg.

Can ya move out NOW???

It's only been THREE YEARS since your girlfriend's daughter was allowed to
live with her.

How mentally ill must a woman be to permit a lazy, no good, unemployed by
choice, couch potato to come between her and her seven year old little girl?

I know, Greg.

You gonna tell me I'm wrong because she's TEN years old NOW!