Lavonne profits from dissing parents. Foster profiteer

Old March 10th 04, 02:41 PM
Fern5827

Default Lavonne profits from dissing parents. Foster profiteer

Lavonne lines her pockets every time a child is taken from their parents, to be
potentially placed with her.

Her comments reflect her interest in keeping her income flow.

So take what she brays with a grain of salt.

Old March 14th 04, 03:20 AM
Carlson LaVonne

I certainly wish my pockets were lined with something, but these pockets
certainly are not lined from the money I receive from CPS.

I don't receive money from CPS. I do not have foster children. I had
two foster children a decade ago. What is with you, Fern?

My income flow has nothing to do with foster care.

How stupid is this?

Old March 14th 04, 03:33 AM
Kane

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 21:20:14 -0600, Carlson LaVonne
wrote:

I certainly wish my pockets were lined with something, but these

pockets
certainly are not lined from the money I receive from CPS.

I don't receive money from CPS. I do not have foster children. I

had
two foster children a decade ago. What is with you, Fern?

My income flow has nothing to do with foster care.

How stupid is this?

It's far more likely The Plant is a paid agent of some special
interest group. No one but a nutcase or an employee would go to the
trouble It does to post and cross post the lies, inuendoes, and other
nonsense It posts.

I've seen them before used for commercial spamming in the guise of
usenet posters. Some are good at it and aren't exposed for some time
and others are finally tripped up.

Look at the organizations It's touted from time to time. Someone is
feeding It assignments and It does whatever It's paid to do.

There are others with commercial or political agendas that post to the
ngs in the guise of "debate" but it becomes pretty obvious eventually
what's up.

You can count on it that about the time you started noticing The Plant
spiraling down from being a reasonable debater, ableit a loony pro
spank apologist, to a weirdo something was up besides too much Liquid
Fertilizer.

It's also very likely that Its postings are often authored or edited
by another. Don't you recognize the style? Outlandish claims and
choice of ad homs?

Find the right sponsor, no matter the looney political agenda, with
enough wealth to pay for agents and you have The Plant working the ngs
for a living. And not very well at that.

It NEVER answers my questions about being employed to post here.

Kane

Old March 18th 04, 10:46 PM
Carlson LaVonne

You are correct, Kane. There is a dramatic change from Fern's earlier
posts where she was a reasonable prospank debater to what is now posted
and attributed to Fern. The content is different and so is the style of
writing.

I'm trying to remember if Fern's change occured around the same time
that the prolific hot pepper advocate disappeared totally from the ng.
I seem to see far more similarities in writing style and content with
this individual than with the original Fern.

Is she being paid? I don't know. Are the posts by this Fern written by
the same person as the original Fern? I highly doubt it!!

LaVonne