CPS casewrkrs trained to bluff: 10 helpful family hints CPS intrusions

Old March 24th 04, 02:06 AM
Carlson LaVonne

Default CPS casewrkrs trained to bluff: 10 helpful family hints CPSintrusions

Sorry Doan,

I don't have pain but I did appreciate the little wink icon in your post
that apparently doesn't come through in a reply. You seem proud of the
fact that you scoff at another's pain, whether real or assumed.

There is something about the lack of empathy and the blatant meanness
exhibited by individuals towards others' pain that allows you to
advocate hitting and hurting little children.

It may be arrested moral development, poorly developed social cognition,
or simply a personality trait. I don't know, but I know this lack of
empathy and ridicule of other's pain is certainly evident in your posts
and the posts of other current pro-spanker posts on this ng.

LaVonne

Doan wrote:

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004, Carlson LaVonne wrote:

My great-grandmother lived with me when I was a child. I remember my
parents waiting until grandma was asleep, closing the windows, and
taking me downstairs in the laundry room with the door closed to muffle
my screams.

LaVonne

I feel your pain! ;-)

Doan

Old March 24th 04, 02:19 AM
Carlson LaVonne

Default Fern still can't read! CPS casewrkrs trained to bluff: 10 helpfulfamily hints CPS

Fern5827 wrote:

Wow, Lavoone must have really ticked off her Great Grandmother.

"Lavoone" loved her Great Grandmother. My great-grandmother was born in
1873. She moved into our house when I was born. She died in 1972, a
few days after my twenty-first birthday. She was a gentle, loving woman
who raised her child without spanking and never believed in raising her
hand to a child in the name of discipline.

Wonder if she still hates her parents?

No Fern, I don't still hate my parents. My mother is in a nursing home
with Alzheimer's Disease. My father and I have re-established a
relationship, cried over the years we lost, and now see each other
frequently. He's 81 and a wonderfully kind and brilliant man. We have
worked through what happened to me as a child, he's apologized, and
we've let it go.

Lavoone was chastized as a young girl:

Wonder why?

"Lavoone" was chastised (whipped) as a young girl because she behaved
like a young girl.

"Lavoone" otherwise known as LaVonne

with me when I was a child. I remember

my

parents waiting until grandma was asleep, closing the windows, and
taking me downstairs in the laundry room with the door closed to

muffle

my screams.

My parents never did. And I loved and respected them. Miss them, too.

Guess you dislike your folks.

Old March 24th 04, 04:16 AM
Doan

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004, Carlson LaVonne wrote:

Sorry Doan,

I don't have pain but I did appreciate the little wink icon in your post
that apparently doesn't come through in a reply. You seem proud of the
fact that you scoff at another's pain, whether real or assumed.

There is something about the lack of empathy and the blatant meanness
exhibited by individuals towards others' pain that allows you to
advocate hitting and hurting little children.

It may be arrested moral development, poorly developed social cognition,
or simply a personality trait. I don't know, but I know this lack of
empathy and ridicule of other's pain is certainly evident in your posts
and the posts of other current pro-spanker posts on this ng.

Maybe because I wasn't spanked as hard as you had! ;-)

Doan

Old March 24th 04, 04:20 AM
Doan

On 23 Mar 2004, Kane wrote:

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 17:39:02 -0800, Doan wrote:

On 22 Mar 2004, Kane wrote:

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 13:29:14 -0800, Doan wrote:

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004, Carlson LaVonne wrote:
My great-grandmother lived with me when I was a child. I

remember
my
parents waiting until grandma was asleep, closing the windows,

and
taking me downstairs in the laundry room with the door closed to
muffle
my screams.

LaVonne

I feel your pain! ;-)

Okay, what's it like? Describe it for us. Let's see if you have any
capacity for empathy.

Can you describe what chocolate taste like to one who never had

chocolate?
;-)

Nope. But then this wasn't a food question. You claimed you could feel
her pain. Everyone has felt pain so they do have the knowledge it
takes to feel someone else's, unless they lost that capacity in some
manner.

Oops! Kane3 is being stupid again. Everyone also has tasted food! ;-)

Doan

The spanked child demonstrates the prime trait, the dangerous to
humanity trait, that is part of the experience of being spanked:
suppression of the capacity for ethics and morals based on

empathy...a
built in human trait.

Are you talking about LaVonne? :-)

No, you. Why do you ask?

She was spanked, was she not? ;-)

I can describe, and likely to the tee, what LaVonne was feeling as

child. And while describing it, I can feel some of it myself, as a
personal experience..even though I was not there, and I am not her.

Then please describe it, "never-spanked" boy! ;-)

I didn't make the claim originally. You did. Now, as usual, you are
dancin' and dodgein'.

But you make the claim now, stupid! :-)

Your basic ethics impaired through childhood spanking coward.

You "smelly-****" mouthful "never-spanked" boy! ;-)

If you think about what LaVonne described can you actually feel the
terror of the child, feel the body sensations of terror, and injury

flesh?

Do you think you might be missing an essential human trait?

Only if you are a dog or less, Kane3! :-)

As I said. You are ethics impaired and just demonstrated it again. You
appearently feel you have no obligation to follow through when you
make claims against another person, even if those are hurtful to that
person.

Have you looked at yourself? ;-)

And you just used a vicious adhom namecalling when no such attack was
made on you. So much for your morals,

Pot, kettle, black! Any questions? :-)

Doan

Thanks for the demo, Droany.

Thanks for showing your stupidity, Kane2! :-)

Doan

Kane