Sick, sick joke...

Old November 21st 03, 06:53 AM
CME

Default Sick, sick joke...

There were two homeless men named Tim and Jeff. One sunny day,
Tim and Jeff decided that they should go get drunk. So Tim
reached into his pocket and pulled out 68 cents. Realizing this
would not be enough money to get drunk on, Tim came up with an
idea. He grabbed Jeff by the arm and dragged him to the local Hot
Dog stand. There they bought a Hot Dog and proceeded to the
nearest bar. On the way he explained the plan to Jeff.

"Now listen up Jeff," said Tim, "We have to do this perfect in
order to get free drinks. We'll walk into a bar and order a drink
each, then after we finish the drinks, I'll put the hot dog in my
pants and pull it out of my zipper. Then you'll get on your knees
suck on the hot dog. When the bartender sees you sucking on the
hot dog, he'll think you're sucking on my penis and will throw us
out of the bar. Therefore we will end up with free drinks!"

"That's a great idea" Jeff said, so they proceeded to the local
bars to begin their plan.

They went on throughout the day and their plan was working to
perfection. They were thrown out of every bar they went into
and by the end of the night they were **** drunk. After getting
thrown out of their last bar Jeff asked'

"Hey Tim, pass me that Hot Dog, I'm kind of hungry now"

"Oh sorry, I forgot to tell you," said Tim, "I got hungry after
the 2nd bar and I ate it."