Abandoned Mom Seeks Solution

Old October 8th 03, 07:15 PM
A S

Default Abandoned Mom Seeks Solution

WELL LIKE THEY SAY WOMEN MATURE FASTER THEN MEN BUT I GUESS MEN JUST DO
NOT KNOW HOW TO TAKE UP THEIR RESPONSIBLITY. AND YOU GUYS NEED TO GROW
UP YOU MAKE IT SOUND LIKE MEN GET THE FLACK OF THE DEAL MAYBE YOU DO
BUT NOT ALWAYS WOMEN DO LIKE MEN ABANDONED THE FAMILIES JUST HAS MEN AND
THERE ARE A LOT OF MEN WHO DO RAISE THE CHILDREN BUT WHAT GETS ME IS
MEN CAN CALL WOMEN HOES AND SLUTS AND BITHCHES BECAUSE THEY MAY LYE
AROUND BUT MEN ARE NOT BASTERDS BECAUSE THEY PUT THEIR LITTLE WORMY IN
ALMOST EVERY WOMEN THEY MEET THINK OF THAT. IN MY BOOK IF A WOMEN IS A
BITCH THEN A MAN IS A BASTERED FOR EVERY BITCH THER IS A BASTERED.

Old October 8th 03, 07:26 PM
A S

FOR ONE THING ONLY THAT I NOTICED IN THIS LETTER IS THAT IT DOES NOT
STATE ANY WHERE THAT THIS IS EAITHER A MAN OR A WOMEN THAT WROTE THIS
LETTER
IT DOES NOT SAY I AM A MOM OR I AM A DAD SO IT COULD BE EAITHER ONE OR
THE OTHER BUT BECAUSE THEY DID NOT REALY SAY I GUESS THE ONLY ONES THAT
KNOW IS THE ONE THAT WROTE IT. SO WHY JUMP TO EAITHER CONCLUSION WHEN
NO ONE KNOWS. THE WHOLE TRUTH BUT THE WRITER

Old October 8th 03, 09:52 PM
tom

"A S" wrote in message

WOMEN KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED

AND

MEN KEEP YOUR WORMY IN YOUR PANTS AND KEEP THAT ZIPPER CLOSED.

Why that's a healthy example of sexuality.

tom
who stopped calling it his "wormy" when he was 6.

Old October 8th 03, 09:53 PM
Joelle

FOR ONE THING ONLY THAT I NOTICED IN THIS LETTER IS THAT IT DOES NOT
STATE ANY WHERE THAT THIS IS EAITHER A MAN OR A WOMEN

Oh well. Guess the "abandoned mother" fooled me.

Joelle
Old October 8th 03, 09:54 PM
tom

"A S" wrote in message
FOR ONE THING ONLY THAT I NOTICED IN THIS LETTER IS THAT IT DOES NOT
STATE ANY WHERE THAT THIS IS EAITHER A MAN OR A WOMEN THAT WROTE THIS
LETTER
IT DOES NOT SAY I AM A MOM OR I AM A DAD SO IT COULD BE EAITHER ONE OR
THE OTHER BUT BECAUSE THEY DID NOT REALY SAY I GUESS THE ONLY ONES THAT
KNOW IS THE ONE THAT WROTE IT. SO WHY JUMP TO EAITHER CONCLUSION WHEN
NO ONE KNOWS. THE WHOLE TRUTH BUT THE WRITER

If you remove you caps lock key, take a deep breath, massage yourself a bit,
yeah, that's it baby, oh yeah, humm, like that, ok, now...

read the subject line.

See this is why I'm all for barbituates

Old October 9th 03, 02:38 AM
Joy formerly known as fairly_happy

"A S" wrote in message
FOR ONE THING ONLY THAT I NOTICED IN THIS LETTER IS THAT IT DOES NOT
STATE ANY WHERE THAT THIS IS EAITHER A MAN OR A WOMEN THAT WROTE THIS
LETTER

What about in the subject line that says "abandoned *Mom* seeks solution"?

Old October 9th 03, 05:38 PM
ŠkatŠ

"A S" wrote in message

Wow... I getta waste my first post in a while on this...

WELL LIKE THEY SAY WOMEN MATURE FASTER THEN MEN BUT I GUESS MEN JUST DO
NOT KNOW HOW TO TAKE UP THEIR RESPONSIBLITY.

Who is "they"?
I'm hoping you are neither a man or a woman, because either way, your
grammar and spelling has left me breathless.

AND YOU GUYS NEED TO GROW
UP YOU MAKE IT SOUND LIKE MEN GET THE FLACK OF THE DEAL MAYBE YOU DO
BUT NOT ALWAYS WOMEN DO LIKE MEN ABANDONED THE FAMILIES JUST HAS MEN AND
THERE ARE A LOT OF MEN WHO DO RAISE THE CHILDREN BUT WHAT GETS ME IS
MEN CAN CALL WOMEN HOES AND SLUTS AND BITHCHES BECAUSE THEY MAY LYE
AROUND BUT MEN ARE NOT BASTERDS BECAUSE THEY PUT THEIR LITTLE WORMY IN
ALMOST EVERY WOMEN THEY MEET THINK OF THAT. IN MY BOOK IF A WOMEN IS A
BITCH THEN A MAN IS A BASTERED FOR EVERY BITCH THER IS A BASTERED.

Congrats! You have just been nominated for world's longest
"paragraph-sentence"! There's this nifty little invention on your keyboard
known as "Caps Lock" and I do believe you should look down for a moment and
press that little button.
Maybe you are looking for something like easy way out, because flack sure
doesn't make sense at all, no matter what meaning, of the two I can think
up, makes sense. You are right about one thing; not always women do like
men, because this is the reason we have lesbians. What gets ME is how much
reading this makes my brain and eyes hurt. A hoe is a garden tool. Hoes
are two or more of these gardening tools. There is absolutely no excuse to
misspell bitches or lie. I see no reason to speak of potash here.
*******s. They're *******s, not basterds, and the male organ you are
thinking of is called penis. In my book, if a woman can't spell common
words, she does not represent the female population as a whole. For every
bitch, you can have a litter of puppies, and for every *******, you have a
child born out of wedlock. Neither are all that uncommon, so let's all get
over it.
Please, A S, don't forget to breathe and try that nifty caps lock key.

Old October 9th 03, 05:41 PM
ŠkatŠ

"tom" wrote in message

"A S" wrote in message

WOMEN KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED

AND

MEN KEEP YOUR WORMY IN YOUR PANTS AND KEEP THAT ZIPPER CLOSED.

Why that's a healthy example of sexuality.

tom
who stopped calling it his "wormy" when he was 6.

Oh good. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this way...

Old October 9th 03, 05:42 PM
ŠkatŠ

"Joy formerly known as fairly_happy"
fairly_happy_doesn't_need_any_more_fake_microsoft
wrote in message .. .

"A S" wrote in message
FOR ONE THING ONLY THAT I NOTICED IN THIS LETTER IS THAT IT DOES NOT
STATE ANY WHERE THAT THIS IS EAITHER A MAN OR A WOMEN THAT WROTE THIS
LETTER

What about in the subject line that says "abandoned *Mom* seeks solution"?

Yeah? What about that there subject line??? What's your point, anyways? I
know a whole ****load of males who are moms, and abandoned ones at that who
seek solutions! Come on people... This is 2003, not 1993!