Police: Man faked death to avoid child support

Old January 22nd 06, 06:03 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.child-support

Default Police: Man faked death to avoid child support

"Galileo" wrote in message
oups.com...

DB wrote:

Like it or not, impoverished fathers should never be threatened with jail

Impoverished? What about the impoverished mothers, who are trying to
raise the kids? Whichever person winds up with the kids (woman or man)
has the greater burden, and you know it.

So if mom is impoverished, she can get government assistance, but if dad is
impoverished he can go to jail?

and the State has absolutely no business threatening law abiding citizens
over money issues, especially when they squander massive amounts of money
so
easily themselves.

And state troopers have no business stopping people for speeding when
the troopers routinely speed themselves?

We're right back to: if you don't want to pay support for a kid, don't
have one.

Oh, so you are suggesting that a married man whose wife divorces him because
she found someone else should never had fathered children with her just in
case she might some day decide to divorce him? Do you really believe that
it is a man's responsibility to support those children *at the same standard
of living they enjoyed before the divorce*? Because that's what the CS
system demands-- the same standard of living. It isn't the *fact" of
support, but the *level* of support that most are complaining about. Do you
really believe that Dad should get a second job so Junior can continue
playing 3 sports? Or do you think that Junior can scale back a bit so Dad
only has to work one job?

Old January 22nd 06, 07:02 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.child-support

Gee. If this dude faked his demise just to get out of child support, imagine
what Osama would fake knowing he not only owes a lot of child support, but
medical bills, bullet bills, bomb bills, bodyguard bills, and an awful lot
of folks who would love to collect the reward for his head.

He probably is still hanging out in some cold, dank cave somewhere, but he
almost has to be on his own because the sheer mistrust that a $25 bazillion
reward tends to develop in common folks who are supposed to be servants of
the big shot.

Old January 22nd 06, 08:08 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.child-support

"Docky Wocky" wrote in message
Gee. If this dude faked his demise just to get out of child support,
imagine what Osama would fake knowing he not only owes a lot of child
support,

Do they have child support laws over there?

Old January 22nd 06, 01:35 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.child-support

"Galileo" wrote in message
oups.com...

P. Fritz wrote:

A falsely created debt matched by a falsely created death.......not a
problem to me.

Falsely created debt?

Yes, that is correct.....a falsely created debt

So, you approve of men who father children and
contribute nothing to their upbringing or support...

You are confusing support with the transfer of wealth at the end of a
gun......there is a big difference.

increasing the
chance that the mother (and children) will wind up on some sort of
government support? ****ing brilliant. Our tax dollars at work.

Actually, allowing the mother to have custody in the first place greatly
increases the risk of the child ending up in jail, on drugs, a high school
drop out, and or unwed and pregnant.

THAT is ****ign brilliant....our tax dollars at work

Free hint for the clueless.....college is not a right

Free hint for the comprehension impaired: read the whole paragraph
again. I said "IF" the mother could cover basic necessities on her
own, then maybe the father could start a college fund. What's your
suggestion for another way to contribute to the kids' support?

Once again, you confuse support with the transfer of wealth at the end of
a gun......there is a big difference.

Provide proof that he re ran away from his responsibilities and was

not
driven away, and had monetary demand placed on him, literally at the

point
of a gun.

I'm going by the article that was provided. Provide another source
that disproves it. Please.

Did the article say he "ran away"

My parents got divorced when I was 5, and my father paid support to my
mom until I was a teenager...because he knows I am partly his
responsibility. He was (and is) able to take responsibility for his
actions. From the whining we're seeing on this issue, it seems like a
lot of men out there aren't mature enough to cope with that idea.

Actually, it is women that are not mature enough to cope with the
responsibilities that come with their sole and unilateral choices.

In the future, if you are unable to accept the responsibility of paying
for a kid...I suggest you keep your dick in your pants.

Typical feminitwit claptrap.

Old January 22nd 06, 01:40 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.child-support

"Galileo" wrote in message
oups.com...

DB wrote:

Like it or not, impoverished fathers should never be threatened with

jail

Impoverished? What about the impoverished mothers, who are trying to
raise the kids?

Mothers that are incapible of supporting their own kids should be jailed.

Whichever person winds up with the kids (woman or man)
has the greater burden, and you know it.

Stop drinking the koolaid, you might be able to think.

and the State has absolutely no business threatening law abiding

citizens
over money issues, especially when they squander massive amounts of

money so
easily themselves.

And state troopers have no business stopping people for speeding when
the troopers routinely speed themselves?

We're right back to: if you don't want to pay support for a kid, don't
have one.

If you expect to receive child support in order to support a kid, don't
have one. Funny how it works both ways.

Old January 22nd 06, 02:57 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.child-support

"teachrmama" wrote

"Galileo" wrote

We're right back to: if you don't want to pay support for a kid, don't
have one.

Oh, so you are suggesting that a married man whose wife divorces him
because she found someone else should never had fathered children with her
just in case she might some day decide to divorce him? Do you really
believe that it is a man's responsibility to support those children *at
the same standard of living they enjoyed before the divorce*? Because
that's what the CS system demands-- the same standard of living. It isn't
the *fact" of support, but the *level* of support that most are
complaining about. Do you really believe that Dad should get a second job
so Junior can continue playing 3 sports? Or do you think that Junior can
scale back a bit so Dad only has to work one job?

====
Curious that the comment "If you don't want to support your kids, don't have
them," always seems to
apply to the father but not the mother (who is continually demanding more
from dad because *she*
doesn't want to support the kids *she* had).
====

Old January 22nd 06, 04:09 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.child-support

"P. Fritz" wrote in

Once again, you confuse support with the transfer of wealth at the end of
a gun......there is a big difference.

Transfer of wealth, I like that term! :-)

I'll have the bank transfer over all my wealth to the state, wonder what
they can buy with $75 these days? LOL
I'd include my 85 Toyota, but I need that to keep making my wealth!

Old January 22nd 06, 04:23 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.child-support

"DB" wrote in message et...

"Chris" wrote in

Good. Now instead of him PAYING support, the tax payers will now pay to
support HIM. Tax dollars hard at work!

nd now owes more than $30,000 in
child support and faces an escape charge, authorities said.

Shows how petty society has become when they jail their citizens over a matter of money!

I'm sure the two kids are alive and well, so what's the point?

But what do you think about a parent faking their own death to avoid supporting their own children? In your opinion, is
this something that is acceptable?

Old January 22nd 06, 04:34 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.child-support

"Moon Shyne" wrote in

But what do you think about a parent faking their own death to avoid
supporting their own children? In your opinion, is this something that is
acceptable?

In a free society, my opinion of another's behavior does not matter nor
should personal opinions be used as a basis for establishing a law to
support those opinions.

Old January 22nd 06, 04:35 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.child-support

teachrmama wrote:

"Galileo" wrote in message
oups.com...

P. Fritz wrote:

A falsely created debt matched by a falsely created death.......not a
problem to me.

Falsely created debt? So, you approve of men who father children and
contribute nothing to their upbringing or support...increasing the
chance that the mother (and children) will wind up on some sort of
government support? ****ing brilliant. Our tax dollars at work.

IF the father was required to pay for 1/2 the cost to meet the child's basic
needs (shelter, clothing and food--no luxury items) that would be one thing.
But requiring a man to pay for anything beyond that is way too intrusive.
Married couples aren't required to pay for more than the basic needs of a
child--why should divorced or never married fathers be required to pay
beyond that?

Free hint for the clueless.....college is not a right

Free hint for the comprehension impaired: read the whole paragraph
again. I said "IF" the mother could cover basic necessities on her
own, then maybe the father could start a college fund. What's your
suggestion for another way to contribute to the kids' support?

Even if the mother is able to cover the basic needs of the child, college is
still not a right, and the father should not be required to start a college
fund.

Provide proof that he re ran away from his responsibilities and was not
driven away, and had monetary demand placed on him, literally at the
point
of a gun.

I'm going by the article that was provided. Provide another source
that disproves it. Please.

My parents got divorced when I was 5, and my father paid support to my
mom until I was a teenager...because he knows I am partly his
responsibility. He was (and is) able to take responsibility for his
actions. From the whining we're seeing on this issue, it seems like a
lot of men out there aren't mature enough to cope with that idea.

I think that a lot of the complaints aren't about supporting children--but
about the intrusiveness of a system that gets to decide how much children
"need" based on what a man earns. Needs are needs--a child does not "need"
more every time his father gets a raise.

A decent man wants his child's life to improve as his own situation
improves. Please note, I said a decent man. There are plenty that
prefer to spend that raise on a new car, new honey, new boat, etc...