One good thing about ex

Old July 27th 07, 06:32 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

Default One good thing about ex

"Soprano" wrote in message
DB wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in
The government is not the solution to the problem, they are the
problem!

This is not true.

Think about this for a moment, your husband still does drugs and there is
a law against that right?

All the government is going to do for you is create some new laws that
concern his ability to pay extortionate support payments that is sure to
land your husband in prison.

Is that in the best interest of your daughter?

I divorced him.

Oh. Well, in that case, creating ruinous amounts of child support that drive
him to the breaking point and send him spiraling back to drugs and alcohol
and ending him up in jail won't effect your daughter at all, right? Think
it through.

Old July 27th 07, 06:51 AM posted to alt.child-support
Soprano

teachrmama wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in message
DB wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in
The government is not the solution to the problem, they are the
problem!
This is not true.
Think about this for a moment, your husband still does drugs and there is
a law against that right?

All the government is going to do for you is create some new laws that
concern his ability to pay extortionate support payments that is sure to
land your husband in prison.

Is that in the best interest of your daughter?

I divorced him.

Oh. Well, in that case, creating ruinous amounts of child support that drive
him to the breaking point and send him spiraling back to drugs and alcohol
and ending him up in jail won't effect your daughter at all, right? Think
it through.

I didn't cause it, I can't cure it, I can't control it. I am sorry, this
is done.
Old July 27th 07, 07:37 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"Soprano" wrote in message
teachrmama wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in message
DB wrote:
[...]

Look, I don't care if you file for child support. You came here asking for
our advice, based on our experiences, and immediately disagreed with all the
advice you were given. Getting the whole story from you took a while. But
if you and your ex want to go the government route, go right ahead. It is
nobody's choice but yours. However, if you think that HE no longer has any
place int "the best interest of your daughter" because you "divorced him"
you are sadly mistaken. What I have picked up from you is that he would
like to get back together with you and is doing all sorts of things to show
you that he wants that, including filing his own CS papers and ironing
yourclothes for you. Surely you are not USING the man, with full intentions
of throwing him away when you don't need him any more!! His alcoholism/drug
addiction is not your fault or responsibility, but if you are using him,
then you are behaving badly!!

Old July 27th 07, 08:55 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"teachrmama" wrote in
But if you and your ex want to go the government route, go right ahead.

I doubt her Ex has been advised of all the traps of the CS system that are
awaiting him!

100 to 1 he has to drop out of their lives to hide from authorities.

Old July 29th 07, 04:36 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

"Soprano" wrote in message
DB wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in

Well I want to start wearing the finer fabrics in my closet on a daily
basis. I have been wearing cotton because I don't have to iron it. Time

upgrade to choir clothes on a daily basis.

My My, that is really such a dilemma you have, if only the rest of us

could
have such problems.

Maybe I'll go to the closet and select which outfit I should be deported

in
ot more import figure out which other country I can survive in. Don't

you
worry yourself though, I'm sure your worthless ex husband will be over

take care of all the ironing. LOL

Pathetic!

He's not worthless. He is of great worth.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ !

Old July 31st 07, 09:02 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

On Jul 26, 2:52 pm, Soprano wrote:
He will mop my floors and iron my clothes if I ask him too. I have not
been ironing my clothes because I have not been caring so I have not
been wearing my finer clothes. I decided its time to start dressing up
every day. I have a whole closet full of stylish clothes and I can dress
for church every day. We dress for the glory of God. My friend told me I
am a good dresser. Well I want to start wearing the finer fabrics in my
closet on a daily basis. I have been wearing cotton because I don't have
to iron it. Time to upgrade to choir clothes on a daily basis.

Atlanta, do these nice people realize you are under investigation by
Marin County Child Protective Services? Are they aware that you are
severely mentally ill, with an extensive history of drugs and alcohol
abuse?

That you've openly admitted to abusing your daughter? That you
physically attacked your younger, blind brother? That you post an
average of once every 3 1/2 minutes?

Have you invited them to alt.recovery.adultchildren to see what you're
REALLY all about?

Old July 31st 07, 10:18 PM posted to alt.child-support
Shadow36

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

You can tell just by reading her posts she Isn't all there In her head....

Old July 31st 07, 11:31 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

On Jul 31, 5:18 pm, "Shadow36" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

[...]

I apologize, we tried our best to keep her contained in ARAC, but she
slipped out.

I've a feeling she wont be posting much longer, she's been reported to
CPS by about a half dozen people by now. She'll be getting the help
she needs, and deserves...