Runnin from Custodial Parent

Old September 25th 07, 12:13 AM posted to alt.child-support
Very Determined!

Default Runnin from Custodial Parent

On Sep 24, 10:13 am, Relayer wrote:
On Sep 24, 11:29?am, Very Determined! wrote:

On Sep 21, 11:02 am, "Chris" wrote:

Sorry to disappoint you on this one...I did not supply the sperm, and
inject it. So "we created this child." He and I chose to create this
child, and I chose to nurture and bear him. Ok, and why does any of
that matter now..the child is here,living and breathing?

There are some men on this forum that advocate men getting out of CS
because they dont have a say in the child even being born, which is a
totally asinine arguement.

Anyway, the father owes you..yes..you can hunt him down..yes.but
putting a lean on his house and threatening to take that away was just
as asinine. He's a deadbeat, granted, but doing what you didnt will
just encourage him to further hide assets. And telling him to work
McDonalds isnt all that smart either.

It's pretty much a lost cause here. You will never see a dime from the
idiot. Move on. The $100 a month is not worth the aggravation.

Ok, putting a lien on a sprawling ranch was assanine, what was I
thinking...to legally obtain what belonged to my son, I guess I wasn't
thinking rationally. I wonder why creditors do that? Oh, probably
because they want to make sure they get paid what they are owed, damn
I'm dumb. The NCP does deserve to be left alone...poor guy, nice
house, nice cars, vacations...and the son he is legally obligated to
take care of?? He has every right, to live without consequences to his
actions, there are more important things to take care, his contracting
business, buying more properties and making more children. (I wonder
what happened to the morality of having a child,and taking care of
it?) Yes, very stupid on my part. I wonder if I can have my 5 minutes
of fame with an immacualte conception...hmmm. And Iike I
McDonald's...what's wrong with working there?

Old September 25th 07, 12:14 AM posted to alt.child-support
Very Determined!

On Sep 24, 2:42 pm, "Bob Whiteside" wrote:
"Very Determined!" wrote in message

ups.com...

Give who a break???By law child support has to paid before income
taxes are even taken out, so with that his child support gets paid
before we even eat, no matter how much in your mind you think there is
any left over for us.

Do you have a cite for this statement. In my state CS is paid out of
disposable income which is determined AFTER deducting amounts required by
law and those deductions are not limited to taxes and social security.

very true, but either way neither monies are ever seen except deducted
from a pay check, so regardless it still has to be paid whether this
family survives or not.

Old September 25th 07, 12:47 AM posted to alt.child-support
Relayer

On Sep 21, 11:02 am, "Chris" wrote:

[...]

McDonald's...what's wrong with working there?- Hide quoted text -

Did the lein get you anything but someone on the run? No. I wasnt
being critical in your effort to get the CS owed you, but rather the
method.

Then again, $100 a month is pretty funny. He sounds like a real
successful wheeler-dealer. Donald Trump II evidently, buying and
selling, owning his own company.

I am also not arguing the morality. I believe it's the responsibility
of every parent to support children they helped create.

Old September 25th 07, 12:50 AM posted to alt.child-support
Relayer

On Sep 24, 5:32?pm, Very Determined! wrote:
On Sep 24, 11:29 am, "Gini" wrote:

"Very Determined!" wrote On Sep 21, 5:42 pm, "DB" wrote:

Are your finances so low that $100 is going to break you?

What planet are you from? Yes, why do I bother with this? $100.00 to
you might be nothing but to us it is determining whether we will eat,
pay for my meds, or make the rent???

==
First: The CS is not for your meds, it's for the child's needs only.
Second: You make a lousy choice in men to procreate with and now you want
*my* tax dollars
to fund your quest for that 100 bucks?

Ok, and what planet are you from?? Child Support is for the well being
of the child, as long as he has what he needs, food, shelter,
education to the best that I can provide it...that child support is
for whatever I deem necessary. So for example, if I go to the grocery
store and spend $100.00 in groceries for him and I, $50.00 for me,
$50.00 for the child, my part of the child's goceries is $25.00 and
the NCP's part is $25.00...I spent my medicine money on those
groceries, so look at it as reimbursement for my extra half. No one
asks for an accounting of child support money, why do you?

What extra half did you have? $50 was spent on you. And $50 was spent
on the child, of which $25.00 is your responsibility. So, it's
actually 1/4, not one half.

But, an invitation is open for you to do my taxes next year, as I
could use some creative accounting.

Old September 25th 07, 01:04 AM posted to alt.child-support
Very Determined!

On Sep 24, 11:29 am, "Gini" wrote:

[...]

could use some creative accounting.- Hide quoted text -

Actually $25.00 from $50.00 is half of the child's groceries,..and I
am not arguing that it is my responsiblity...why would I do your taxes
you seem to have the creativity under control.

Old September 25th 07, 01:23 AM posted to alt.child-support
Very Determined!

On Sep 21, 11:02 am, "Chris" wrote:

[...]

of every parent to support children they helped create.- Hide quoted text -

He moved back to Virginia from Florida with his now ex-wife before the
lien...then they came back to Florida to quit-claim all properties to
his now ex-wife wife and try to keep his driver's license. Luckily for
me I knew the error of my ways and did not marry him. He does not owe
me the $100.00 a month, he owes his current ex-wife $100.00 a month
and she has to pay him $100.00 in alimony, so just a wash...as
stipulated in their very amicable divorce..she initiated the divorce
due to domestic violence, very fishy, all in all, I guess people do
forgive and forget their @ss, and her daughter were busted up, more
power to her. She is for sure a better person than I....he owes me
$300.00 a month which is in arrears of $30,000.00 right now. So he
lives and breathes behind his ex-wife's coat-tails...what did I really
expect...if he is willing to go through all this trouble, it really
makes it all the more worth it, I guess...I may not know much, but
Child Support never goes away, it is a debt he will have for the rest
of his life until he pays up or dies...so he can keep running and
hiding CSE is using "Gini's" tax dollars to find him, even though if
and when I receive anything, my "son's money is deducted to cover the
national deficit..Thanks for all your responses

Old September 25th 07, 02:07 AM posted to alt.child-support
Relayer

On Sep 24, 11:29 am, "Gini" wrote:

[...]

you seem to have the creativity under control.- Hide quoted text -

Idiot. You used $100 as the starting number. Your extra 1/2 is $50 by
your math.

Old September 25th 07, 06:18 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

oups.com...
On Sep 21, 11:02 am, "Chris" wrote:

Sorry to disappoint you on this one...I did not supply the sperm, and
inject it. So "we created this child." He and I chose to create this
child, and I chose to nurture and bear him. Ok, and why does any of
that matter now..the child is here,living and breathing?

There are some men on this forum that advocate men getting out of CS
because they dont have a say in the child even being born, which is a
totally asinine arguement.

Elaborate.

Old September 25th 07, 06:19 AM posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
Chris

On Sep 21, 11:02 am, "Chris" wrote:

[...]

Newsflash: Men don't make children.

Old September 25th 07, 06:25 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

On Sep 21, 11:02 am, "Chris" wrote:

[...]

I think the question many people here are trying to get you to think about
is: Is it worth it? Is it worth your time and effort to go after money you
might never receive? Is it worth the stress it seems to cause you? I'm
sure the money would come in handy--when does money NOT come in handy when
you are raising children? If your son's father wants to keep evading child
support, it seems that he will be able to do so--and it seems that you are
the one jumping through hoops and getting stressed out--not him. Is it
worth it?

As for your son deserving a father--of course he does. But that is not
something you have any control over. If the man does not see it as his duty
to parent his son, you can't force him to do so. Does that make it right?
No. But all kinds of things happen in this world that are not right, and
the people affected have to keep on living, and do the next thing that is
set before them. You can't make somebody accept your version of morality,
as frustrating as that may be.

Look at the big picture, and where things will be 10 years from now--will it
make a huge difference if you get the money, compared to if you don't? I'm
neither encouraging nor discouraging you from any particular course of
action. Good luck