I love the catch up button...

Old March 3rd 04, 09:46 AM
CME

Default I love the catch up button...

Whoa been busy with the new year... school, work, kids same old same old...
but I'm still alive and kickin.

Christine

PS: Vicky, glad to see you're posting more. So what happened to Bri? I
didn't see her name in any posts, although I could be wrong, I was pretty
quick with that read all function. lol

Old March 3rd 04, 03:53 PM
xkatx

"CME" wrote in message...
Whoa been busy with the new year... school, work, kids same old same

old...
but I'm still alive and kickin.

Christine

PS: Vicky, glad to see you're posting more. So what happened to Bri? I
didn't see her name in any posts, although I could be wrong, I was pretty
quick with that read all function. lol

Hey Christine!
I was in your same position just a couple days ago.
Welcome back!

Old March 3rd 04, 04:21 PM
Tiffany

CME wrote in message
Whoa been busy with the new year... school, work, kids same old same

old...
but I'm still alive and kickin.

Christine

PS: Vicky, glad to see you're posting more. So what happened to Bri? I
didn't see her name in any posts, although I could be wrong, I was pretty
quick with that read all function. lol

Nice to see your name, as always. How are the boys? How are you?

Old March 3rd 04, 05:49 PM

"CME" wrote in message
Whoa been busy with the new year... school, work, kids same old same old...
but I'm still alive and kickin.

Christine

PS: Vicky, glad to see you're posting more. So what happened to Bri? I
didn't see her name in any posts, although I could be wrong, I was pretty
quick with that read all function. lol

You know, I have not seen her post in a while. I hope all is well with her!
Good to see you too girl. The boys must be keeping you hopping. Basketball is
over and we have two weeks before softball begins. John's game last night was
great. He is getting so much better. We do a war face before he goes in.
Thumbs up, war face. Catie is going through some deal where she is "sick" all
the time. I took her in for full physcial. I think she is having some friend
issues.
Well, take care.

Old March 3rd 04, 09:52 PM
lm

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 08:46:25 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

Whoa been busy with the new year... school, work, kids same old same old...
but I'm still alive and kickin.

Christine

PS: Vicky, glad to see you're posting more. So what happened to Bri? I
didn't see her name in any posts, although I could be wrong, I was pretty
quick with that read all function. lol

Which question makes me wonder: Where's Dennis? And for that matter
where's Dolores? Hmmmmmmmmm. :-)

Here's hoping they and Brianne are having too much fun in the real
world to post these days.

lm
Old March 4th 04, 01:15 AM
CME

wrote:

Whoa been busy with the new year... school, work, kids same old same

old...
but I'm still alive and kickin.

Christine

PS: Vicky, glad to see you're posting more. So what happened to Bri? I
didn't see her name in any posts, although I could be wrong, I was pretty
quick with that read all function. lol

Which question makes me wonder: Where's Dennis? And for that matter
where's Dolores? Hmmmmmmmmm. :-)

Here's hoping they and Brianne are having too much fun in the real
world to post these days.

lm

Hmmm Dennis & Dolores both disappeared eh? Hmmm let the ng rumours fly. lol

Christine

Old March 4th 04, 05:23 AM

"CME" wrote in message

Hmmm Dennis & Dolores both disappeared eh? Hmmm let the ng rumours fly. lol

Christine

They must be doing"it"
Whooo

Old March 27th 04, 12:46 AM
dolores

"V" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message

Hmmm Dennis & Dolores both disappeared eh? Hmmm let the ng rumours fly.

lol

Christine

They must be doing"it"
Whooo

Well considering Dennis lives 5 hours drive away........

Dolores(leaving your imagination to finish the sentence!!lololol)

Old March 27th 04, 07:33 AM

"dolores" wrote in message

"V" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message

Hmmm Dennis & Dolores both disappeared eh? Hmmm let the ng rumours fly.

lol

Christine

They must be doing"it"
Whooo

Well considering Dennis lives 5 hours drive away........

Dolores(leaving your imagination to finish the sentence!!lololol)

That Dennis...What a man!

Old March 27th 04, 12:44 AM
dolores

wrote:

Whoa been busy with the new year... school, work, kids same old same

old...
but I'm still alive and kickin.

Christine

PS: Vicky, glad to see you're posting more. So what happened to Bri? I
didn't see her name in any posts, although I could be wrong, I was pretty
quick with that read all function. lol

Which question makes me wonder: Where's Dennis? And for that matter
where's Dolores? Hmmmmmmmmm. :-)

Here's hoping they and Brianne are having too much fun in the real
world to post these days.

lm

Dunno about "fun"...but between work, kids and what ever else I just dont
have a lot of time......and the weekends are usually spent as an unpaid taxi
driver for the kids.......tomorrow I've to enrol my 2nd son in secondary
school then I'm taking my two sons and their friends off for an afternoon of
archery.........Personally I'd rather stay in bed, and wait there till
monday morning.........

Dolores