Check out the best mommy board on the web!

Old November 30th 05, 04:18 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Default Check out the best mommy board on the web!

Come check out Modern Mother and Child - the best parenting board on
the web!! MM&C is a fast paced, fast page-loading message board where
you can come and meet other people who are trying to conceive (TTC),
pregnancy, babies, toddlers, kids, etc. We also have some specialized
boards like scrapbooking, photography and our debate board, "Express."
We also recently implemented a points system for posting as well as a
really cool Arcade area! In just under 4 months, we have over 84,000
posts and over 540 members. Come be part of the fun!!!!

http://www.modernmotherandchild.com/...p?referrerid=4