Church burning Arsonist a Firefighter ...big surprise?

Old December 12th 03, 06:11 PM
BOXMAN

Default Church burning Arsonist a Firefighter ...big surprise?

"jbeck" wrote in message ...
LMAO.

Your endless supply of verbal attacks is truly amazing and quite
entertaining!I have to nominate you for Most Amusing Troll of 2003.

BOXMAN

WHAT ABOUT ME

BOXMAN

WHAT ABOUT ME

BOXMAN

WHAT ABOUT ME

BOXMAN

WHAT ABOUT ME

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

jbeck wrote in
message ...

Troll

Squarking parrot

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

jbeck wrote in
message ...

Troll

****wit

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

jbeck wrote in
message ...

Troll

******.

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

Howard Aubrey wrote in
message ...
Rod Speed wrote
Howard Aubrey wrote
BTR1701 wrote
= Vox Populi © wrote
BTR1701 wrote
= Vox Populi © wrote:

Just as arsonist are attracted to become Firefighters,

So your solution is what?

How about some basic psych screening ...?

And that's gonna pinpoint arsonists? If you
believe that, I have a bridge to sell you.

Then explain why arsonists among career fire departments,
which require psych screening, are almost non existant?

Bull**** they are.

Do a google on volunteer firefighters arson.

Got sweet **** all to do with that stupid claim you just made.

Then do the same for career firefighters.

Got sweet **** all to do with that stupid claim you just made.

Even the basics on the opportunity for the
wage slaves to start fires that they can attend
on the fire truck are radically different, stupid.

Live in denial all you like, but volunteers comprise one
of the biggest firesetting groups, if not *the* biggest.

Got sweet **** all to do with that stupid claim you made.

Career firefighters rarely set fires.

Bull****.

In Pennsylvania there were 5100 arson fires in
1999. 2100 of those were started by volunteers.

Got sweet **** all to do with that stupid claim you made.

There were 5 fatalities within 5 miles of my
city last year due to volunteers setting fires.

Got sweet **** all to do with that stupid claim you made.

Google back on me and you'll find all of the stats and links

the sources. This subject comes up every now and then here.

YOU made that stupid claim.

YOU get to substantiate it.

THATS how it works.

After you do that, pull up NFPA stats which confirm this.

YOU made that stupid claim.

YOU get to substantiate it.

THATS how it works.

No one ever said that the number isnt lower with the wage

slaves.
Thats an entirely separate issue to the mindless bull**** you

spewed.

And that much more boring job just doesnt appeal to the

arsonists
as
much.

My truck ran 2000 calls last year, I'm not bored.

Nothing viable between the ears, thats why.

Old December 13th 03, 07:14 PM
jbeck

Oops, I am sorry. I forgot about you!

Humm, let me think about your nomination for 2003. It has to be better than
most entertaining. How about most recognizable and consistent troll for
2003? That should count for something.

"BOXMAN" wrote in message
om...
"jbeck" wrote in message

LMAO.

Your endless supply of verbal attacks is truly amazing and quite
entertaining!I have to nominate you for Most Amusing Troll of 2003.

BOXMAN

WHAT ABOUT ME

BOXMAN

WHAT ABOUT ME