NEWBIE!! That's me!!

Old December 31st 05, 05:48 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default NEWBIE!! That's me!!

Yup, hi all.
How goes?
I think I'm pretty new around here lol

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old December 31st 05, 09:33 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 05:48:29 GMT, "xkatx" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Yup, hi all.
How goes?
I think I'm pretty new around here lol

Nah, you're just young. :-)

Hope ya had a good holiday.
Happy New Year!

'Kate

Me? Young?? I could have sworn there was someone else around here even
younger than I am... And that's not including everyone's children, some of
which are my age or older :'( lol
Holidays were nuts... They're still going on, and I'm still trying to
recover the whole house from Christmas disaster. Tonight, for New Year's
Eve, we're ditching the offspring and heading out to... I'm actually not
even sure what yet... But we'll be childless and do something that you can
ONLY do when you're childless! This will be nice.
Happy New Year!

Oh, wait... I just got my very first set of steak knives for Christmas.
Never owned steak knives, so that's what my parents got, after they came
over for supper and Norm tossed some steaks on the BBQ and my parents were
using random sharp knives since I had no steak knives
That is all.

Now I'm off to the mall for some awesome food court food (since I haven't
treated myself to lunch out for about a month and a half now)... B was
invited to the waterpark by an old friend of mine and is gone for the
afternoon, and it's about time A woke up before she gives my aunt and uncle
a real time tonight when she's not at all tired!

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Newbie, story so far and question Hooferoo Pregnancy 15 February 27th 05 05:30 PM
Newbie car seat question medgirl Pregnancy 5 February 14th 05 04:10 PM
Fw: Services for a newbie family by DHS Fern5827 Spanking 0 January 20th 04 02:00 PM
Newbie Fighting for kids Child Support 0 November 3rd 03 12:07 AM
Re Newbie question andrea Pregnancy 0 July 24th 03 09:00 AM