My son is 18 months old ,but only 4 teeth. Pls help...

Old June 9th 08, 03:49 PM posted to misc.kids.health
Bryan/ÎÄä

Default My son is 18 months old ,but only 4 teeth. Pls help...

Three months passed,the baby is 22 months years old,but currently only has
8 teeth.
And the sequence of the teeth isn't normal as many health book referred.
What should we do to help the baby? thanks for your great help.
My son is dyspepsy.
About two weeks ago, the baby has a bad diarrhoea, and it lasted about 7~8
days.
and we have to stop feeding some medicine which help for Ca elements.

There is always lots of sweat on the back of baby,especially during night
sleep,
we need to change his cloths nearly everynight to make the baby sleep
better.
As our traditional medical theory,our son owns a weak physical.
He need more practice.and should be fed with more coarse food grain.
As modern medical theory,he need more Ca elements. Is it right?
What should we do?
Or Where can we get more info to help our baby get more healthier.Thanks!

I have wroted below help info on 03/21/2008.
Bryan 03/21/2008 wroted:
Subject:My son is 18 months old ,but only 4 teeth. Pls help...

To all of readers,

My son is 18 months old ,but only 4 teeth.
We also have done the blood test in hospital,
and find out some lack of mirco-elements Zinc / Cu .
We have fed the medicine to reinforce these elements with doctors'
suggestion for one months,and will go on the treatment for two months.

Some backgroud info:
1)For my mistake, my son had loose bowels during his 6 ~ 7 months old.
2)We made a long journey (25 hours by trian + 4 hours by bus ) to my
parents' house
when my baby is 8 months old, and went back to my work plant.
3)We made another long journey (25 hours by trian + about 4 hours by bus)to
my parents-in-law ,and went back to my work plant also.
My son was one years old.
4)The first tooth came out when my son is 14 months old.
And we saw the three teeth coming out within last 4 month.

Thanks for your kindly solution or suggestion.
--
Bryan