"Wal-Mart right to say no"

Old March 7th 04, 09:34 PM
Susan

Default "Wal-Mart right to say no"

You know damn well you can pump out
milk and feed using a bottle.

My child will not take a bottle so put that in your boob and suck it.

Old March 7th 04, 09:39 PM
Susan

Do you plan on making them spoiled brats all their lives? Come on
lady... have a spine - so take control.

what could you possibly know about raising kids? you have none, right?

No one wants to see you partially
nude in public.

speak for yourself. i love to see as many partially (and fully for that
matter) nude people in public as i can get my eyes on. weeehaaa baby.

Old March 8th 04, 02:11 AM
Tracey

"Squiggi" wrote in message
54...
It may be a right, but that doesn't mean you should do it.

What ever happened to the consideration of others? I don't think
many people want to see someone whip out a tit in public to feed
their little bundle of joy.

Whip out a tit? You've got to be kidding. With a little practice it is VERY
easy for a Mom to breastfeed her baby in public without her breast ever
being visible at all.

You know damn well you can pump out
milk and feed using a bottle.

Um, not necessarily. Personally, I've never had any luck pumping. Baby is
WAY better at getting milk out of my breast than the pump. ANd not all
babies will take a bottle. Both of mine refused to take bottles. And it
is extremely common for babies to refuse to take a bottle if Mom is nearby.

Why not just be curteous of other
people's dislikes - just because you don't have to?

I dislike formula feeding, I don't see anyone being courteous of my dislike.

The next time I see you in public, i'll make sure I take a puff of
smoke in your presence. Because I have the right, health issues
notwithstanding.

Not really. In many places smoking in public places is forbidden because it
endangers the health of others around you. Me breastfeeding my baby doesn't
endanger your health.

Old March 8th 04, 05:47 AM

Susan wrote in message ...
You know damn well you can pump out
milk and feed using a bottle.

My child will not take a bottle snip

I can't pump a significant amount of milk, either. When DS is latched
on I can hear him swallowing, and see milk dribbling out of the
corners of his mouth, but I don't let down much at all for a pump.
Even with a Medela Lactina my production was highest on the sixth day
postpartum, and gradually fell off after that. DS learnt to nurse on
day nine (he was six weeks premature.)

He's now figured out sippy cups and straws, what with being older and
all.
Old March 8th 04, 06:33 AM
Larry McMahan

I don't know who you are, but I am guessing your are not a mkb
regular. I can also guess that you are not very educated about
breastfeeding.

Squiggi writes:

: It may be a right, but that doesn't mean you should do it.

: What ever happened to the consideration of others? I don't think
: many people want to see someone whip out a tit in public to feed
: their little bundle of joy. Really, it's all about exibitionism,
: isn't it? I mean, come on...

Yeas, well, come on, yourself. The answer is no. It is NOT about
exibitionism. Most moms can feed perfectly well in public without
showing so much as a square inch of skin. They do not have to "whip
a tit out" They can usually latch on without so much as baring their
breast. This is what i mean about not being very educated about
breastfeeding.
`
: isn't it? I mean, come on... You know damn well you can pump out
: milk and feed using a bottle.

Have you ever heard of nipple confusion or bottle prefrence? Another
case of not being very educated about breastfeeding.

: milk and feed using a bottle. But no... it's something "natural" and
: "beautiful"... and the more you subject others to your public nudity
: displays and the more people who don't want to see it, the more it
: becomes a "right". Puh-leeze... Why not just be curteous of other
: people's dislikes - just because you don't have to?

Here we go again. Most moms can breastfeed discreetly. And thay are
certainly not begging you to go over and take a peek. This is a red
herring.

: The next time I see you in public, i'll make sure I take a puff of
: smoke in your presence. Because I have the right, health issues
: notwithstanding.

More confused idiodicy. On two accounts. *Both* are health issues.
Not blowing carcinogenic smoke in peoples faces, and allowing a mother
to feed her baby the best possible food in the best possible manner
when she needs to without forcing her to live the child's nursing
years at home.

You don't have a rational leg to stand on.

Larry
Old March 8th 04, 09:42 PM
Lina

"Squiggi" wrote in message
54...
"Lina" wrote in
able.rogers.com:

"Squiggi" wrote in message
54...
"Krista" wrote in
om:

Some kids won't take a bottle. Neither of mine ever would.
*They* prefer the real thing, and it's about what's best for
*them* not *me*.

They'll take the bottle. Give them that only option and they
will get hungry enough and do it.

Do you plan on making them spoiled brats all their lives? Come
on lady... have a spine - so take control. It will be the best
for *them* and easier on *my* eyes. No one wants to see you
partially nude in public.

Then why start in on us here??? Besides you'll see less of my
tit than the 13 year old girls you're probably oggling...
suck it up (no pun intended) and stop trolling... jerk

Who says anything about 13 year olds? Eh numbnutz? Is that what you
think of those who would rather see you keep your clothes on? Come
on...

When I nurse in public, or at home for that matter, I barely expose any
flesh. There are kids running around with more tit hanging out than I have
when I'm feeding my child. Grow up and leave the group if you don't like it.

Old March 8th 04, 10:36 PM
Lina

"Squiggi" wrote in message
54...
"Lina" wrote in
.cable.rogers.com
:

When I nurse in public, or at home for that matter, I barely
expose any flesh. There are kids running around with more tit
hanging out than I have when I'm feeding my child. Grow up and
leave the group if you don't like it.

Hunny, i'm more grown up in my little finger than you are in both
your breasts.

Tell me Jennifer, is the real reason you breast feed in public is so
that you get noticed in your otherwise boring and pedestrian life, or
is it because you actually like how it feels - or both?? Hmm?

That's ok... you know the answer. Be honest and shout it right out.
You'll feel better for doing so.

*le sigh*
This is what I get for feeding the trolls... when will I learn...

*plonk*

Old March 8th 04, 11:49 PM
badgirl

"Lina" wrote in message
*le sigh*
This is what I get for feeding the trolls... when will I learn...

*plonk*

and this is exactly what I was thinking.

WHY the hell WERE you feeding the troll?

Old March 9th 04, 03:41 AM
Susan

the best news about it all is that women will continue to b/f in public
and make complete imbeciles like this one uncomfortable. i'm glad to do
my part to further enrage the narrow minded, infantile trolls of the world.
ox

Old March 9th 04, 04:35 AM
Lina

DH wants me to make myself a shirt for when we go out that reads "I'm not
afraid to make you uncomfortable!" and then design two "wet" marks around
the breast area.
.. .