Oprah interview on vaccine dangers

Old October 24th 07, 12:02 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
Yuri Kuchinsky

Default Oprah interview on vaccine dangers

Jenny says even before Evan received his vaccines, she tried to talk to her
pediatrician about it. "Right before his MMR shot, I said to the doctor, "I
have a very bad feeling about this shot. This is the autism shot, isn't it?'
And ... he swore at me...

And the MMR shot doesn't even have any mercury!

Yuri.

_______________________________

http://adventuresinautism.blogspot.c...ne-injury.html

Jenny McCarthy on Oprah: Vaccine Injury
Barbara Loe Fisher Commentary:

Yesterday, after 22 years, Oprah finally talked about vaccine injured
children when she interviewed Hollywood Moms, Jenny McCarthy and Holly
Peete. Jenny has written a book on her experience of watching her two and a
half year old son regress into autism after an MMR shot.

On the show, Jenny talked about the increases in autism among children and
asked what parents of vaccine injured children have been asking for a
quarter century: "What number will it take for people just to start
listening to what the mothers of children who have seen autism have been
saying for years, which is, 'We vaccinated our baby and something happened."

Jenny says even before Evan received his vaccines, she tried to talk to her
pediatrician about it. "Right before his MMR shot, I said to the doctor, "I
have a very bad feeling about this shot. This is the autism shot, isn't it?'
And he said, 'No, that is ridiculous. It is a mother's desperate attempt to
blame something,' and he swore at me, and then the nurse gave [Evan] the
shot," she says. "And I remember going, 'Oh, God, I hope he's right.' And
soon thereafter-boom-the soul's gone from his eyes."

The CDC's prepared response to a query from the Oprah Show staff about
whether there is a link between autism and vaccines was "CDC places a high
priority on vaccine safety and the integrity and credibility of its vaccine
safety research. This commitment not only stems from our scientific and
medical dedication, it is also personal-for most of us who work at CDC are
also parents and grandparents. And as such, we too, have high levels of
personal interest and concern in the health and safety of children, families
and communities. We simply don't know what causes most cases of autism, but
we're doing everything we can to find out. The vast majority of science to
date does not support an association between thimerosal in vaccines and
autism. But we are currently conducting additional studies to further
determine what role, if any, thimerosal in vaccines may play in the
development of autism. It is important to remember, vaccines protect and
save lives. Vaccines protect infants, children and adults from the
unnecessary harm and premature death caused by vaccine-preventable
diseases."

It is curious that the CDC would confine its response regarding the
autism-vaccine connection to thimerosal, when MMR vaccine has been strongly
associated with regressive autism and live virus MMR vaccine never contained
thimerosal. The National Vaccine Information Center, which has operated a
Vaccine Reaction Registry since 1982, continues to receive reports from
parents describing how their children regressed after receiving live virus
or non- mercury containing vaccines, often after being given 8 to 12
vaccines on one day. The most heart-breaking stories are when children are
vaccinated over and over again despite deteriorating health because their
pediatricians are in denial about vaccine risks.

Jenny McCarthy gave a star turn on Oprah when she clearly, simply and
passionately described what happened to her son after vaccination and how
she was empowered by information she found on the internet to find ways to
cure his vaccine-associated regressive autism. She listened to her mother's
instinct and pursued a course of treatment that involved nutrition and other
alternative therapies. It is a story of a mother's love and determination to
heal her son after he was given the diagnosis of autism, a neuroimmune
disorder that so many pediatricians are taught is untreatable.

In the early 1990's, a mother in California, Cindy Goldenberg, was the first
Mom to cure her son of regressive autism by listening to her mother's
instincts and doing her own research into vaccine-induced neuroimmune
dysfunction. Her son experienced regressive autism after receiving MMR
vaccine. Cindy sought out IVIG therapy as well as nutritional and probiotic
therapies that she said "healed his gut." Her son was soon in a regular
classroom and this year he graduated from high school.

As of last night, there were nearly 2,000 messages, primarily from Moms, for
Jenny and Holly posted on Oprah's website at
http://www.oprah.com/community/thread/1812

Bravo, Oprah. You allowed Jenny to tell it like it is. You have helped
millions of Moms across America understand what happened to their children,
who changed physically, mentally and emotionally after getting vaccinated,
and now suffer with autism and other kinds of vaccine-induced brain and
immune system dysfunction such as learning disabilities, ADHD, seizure
disorders, asthma, and diabetes.

If your child stopped speaking, wouldn't look you in the eye and completely
ignored the world around them, what would you do? In her new book, Louder
Than Words: A Mother's Journey in Healing Autism, actress Jenny McCarthy
shares her emotional story of diagnosis, hope, faith and recovery-a journey
many thousands of parents now face.

National Vaccine Information Center

voice: 703-938-dpt3
web: http://www.nvic.org

Old October 24th 07, 01:17 AM posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
Jeff

Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:
Jenny says even before Evan received his vaccines, she tried to talk to her
pediatrician about it. "Right before his MMR shot, I said to the doctor, "I
have a very bad feeling about this shot. This is the autism shot, isn't it?'
And ... he swore at me...

And the MMR shot doesn't even have any mercury!

Yuri.

Yet, had the child not gotten the MMR vaccine, the child would have
still been autistic.

Jeff
Old October 24th 07, 03:05 PM posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
JOHN

"Jeff" wrote in message

Yet, had the child not gotten the MMR vaccine, the child would have still
been autistic.

Jeff

Mercury vaccines as you well know
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/thimerosal.htm

Old October 24th 07, 03:07 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
dank

Yuri Kuchinsky wrote...
[...]

I use Oprah as a nonsense filter. There is too much real science to for people
to analyze properly, then there is even more pseudoscience and even religious
bull**** tossed in that it becomes difficult to sort out what is valid and
what is nonsense. While there are too many ideas to test them all for validity,
it is easy to discard all those that appeared on Oprah or Dr. Phil and received
their endorsement. I also subscribe to a "If George Bush supports it then it
must be stupid and dangerous" philosophy, another way to narrow the field of
ideas to avoid wasting valuable time debating retarded stuff.
Old October 24th 07, 05:02 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
Vernono O

Oh boy, Oprah

he he he he he he he he

I use Oprah as a nonsense filter. There is too much real science to for
people
to analyze properly, then there is even more pseudoscience and even
religious
bull**** tossed in that it becomes difficult to sort out what is valid and
what is nonsense. While there are too many ideas to test them all for
validity,
it is easy to discard all those that appeared on Oprah or Dr. Phil and
received
their endorsement. I also subscribe to a "If George Bush supports it then
it
must be stupid and dangerous" philosophy, another way to narrow the field
of
ideas to avoid wasting valuable time debating retarded stuff.

Indicates your total ignorance of any and all science plus your hate based
opinions.

Old October 24th 07, 08:58 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
Yuri Kuchinsky

"dank" wrote in message
. ..
Yuri Kuchinsky wrote...
[...]

Oprah has viewership. That's good.

I didn't say that the vaccines are dangerous because Oprah said so. Rather,
I listen more to people like Dr. Frank Noonan.

Yours,

Yuri.

"I have not seen autism with the Amish," said Dr. Frank Noonan, a family
practitioner in Lancaster County, Pa., who has treated thousands of Amish
for a quarter-century. "You'll find all the other stuff, but we don't find
the autism. We're right in the heart of Amish country and seeing none, and
that's just the way it is."

Old October 24th 07, 09:08 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
Yuri Kuchinsky

"Vernono O" Here @there wrote in message
Oh boy, Oprah

he he he he he he he he

Oprah should be congratulated for her courage in challenging the Big Pharma.

Yuri.

Yuri Kuchinsky -- http://www.globalserve.net/~yuku

The conclusion of the research report was: Children who received all of the
AAP recommended vaccinations were 14 times more likely to become learning
disabled and 8 times more likely to become autistic compared with children
who were never vaccinated. -- Donald Meserlian, P.E., VOSI Chairman & ASTM
Member March 2002
http://www.whale.to/a/vosi.html

Old October 24th 07, 09:25 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
dank

Yuri Kuchinsky wrote...
Oprah has viewership. That's good.

I didn't say that the vaccines are dangerous because Oprah said so. Rather,
I listen more to people like Dr. Frank Noonan.

Oprah's viewers are brain-dead morons. Mostly bored housewives who
fill their empty days with enough Oprah and Dr. Phil to kill normal
working people, but their level of tolerance is so high that it
only induces a mild coma that almost resembles consciousness.

What do you hope to accomplish by informing an audience that would
read a telephone directory from cover to cover if Oprah recommended
it for her book club? And if you hope to use an army of brainwashed
Oprah zombies to sustain an anti-vaccine political cause, it is not
likely to succeed because the zombies have very short attention
spans and Oprah has lots of personal causes to enlist them for. The
cause will have to compete with Oprah's book of the month, and only
by making your anti-vaccine manifesto the book of the month do you
stand a chance holding Oprah's interest for that long.

"I don't believe that Oprah deals with any subjects of real value.
Not that other talk shows do, but she seems to have gone to a
different level and doesn't have the psychological ammo to provide
an interesting conversation."

. . .

"I get shocked by watching talk shows. Peoples mentalities are so
far below what I would consider standard. SAT results should be
directly linked to a death sentence. Those who don't reach a
certain score would be executed."

-- Marilyn Manson

Old October 24th 07, 09:33 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
Yuri Kuchinsky

"dank" wrote in message
Yuri Kuchinsky wrote...
[...]

All this sounds terribly elitist. Just like the medical profession...

Yuri.

Yuri Kuchinsky -=O=- http://www.globalserve.net/~yuku

Believe it or not, but the American medical system is actually the leading
cause of death and injury! Total number of iatrogenic deaths in the US is
over 780,000 per year. This is equivalent to SIX JUMBO JETS falling out
of the sky each and every day. -- DEATH BY MEDICINE, 2004, by Carolyn
Dean, MD, ND, Martin Feldman, MD, Gary Null, PhD, Debora Rasio, MD.
http://www.whale.to/a/dean.html

Old October 25th 07, 01:27 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
Jeff

Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:
"Vernono O" Here @there wrote in message
Oh boy, Oprah

he he he he he he he he

Oprah should be congratulated for her courage in challenging the Big Pharma.

Yuri.

If she had challenged big pharma on their marketing practices, which
unduly influence physicians to prescribe their drugs, she should be
congratulated. However, there is no evidence that vaccines cause autism.

There is a large difference between challenging big pharma and
challenging big pharm intelligently.

Yuri Kuchinsky -- http://www.globalserve.net/~yuku

The conclusion of the research report was: Children who received all of the
AAP recommended vaccinations were 14 times more likely to become learning
disabled and 8 times more likely to become autistic compared with children
who were never vaccinated. -- Donald Meserlian, P.E., VOSI Chairman & ASTM
Member March 2002
http://www.whale.to/a/vosi.html

Quoting the whale site on vaccinations is quoting someone who is too
ashamed of herself to put her name on the site. I don't know she
doesn't, although it is clear she has no understanding of vaccinations,
science or medicine.

Vaccine Dangers Jan Drew General 2 June 6th 07 04:46 AM
Vaccine Dangers Jan Drew Kids Health 2 June 6th 07 04:46 AM
Flu Info and Flu Vaccine Dangers Jan Drew Kids Health 17 February 2nd 07 02:02 PM
On vaccine dangers from a vaccine damage victim. [email protected] Kids Health 30 July 9th 06 06:19 PM
Vaccine Dangers and Vested Interests john Kids Health 0 March 7th 06 05:50 PM