A gift from Kane

Old August 14th 03, 05:23 AM
Kane

Default A gift from Kane

As I go about my work I'm struck by the things that turn up when one
digs deeply enough.

One of the themes I've been watching for a number of years now is the
constant relentless attempt to preempt the citizens.

This preemption is, apparently, the goal, the strategy of the federal
government.

"State schools fail to meet new federal test standards
Federal, state results differ
BY MATTHEW I. PINZUR

Nearly 90 percent of Florida's public schools failed to meet reading
and math standards this year under the new federal No Child Left
Behind law, The Herald learned Thursday."

Notice the above bit from M. Pinzur. Consider that both education and
child protection, deeply involved in federal legislation and monies
seem to be unable to meet benchmarks set by the feds. And this is a
growing problem, not one that is being helped by the feds, but in fact
is being supported to be MORE crippling to the states.

Note too that some very special interest groups such as HSLDA are now
even more deeply involved (and they have been for years and years)
with the federal government.

Each of these, the DHHS, Department of Education, set the standards
and are responsible for the guidelines that control and manage YOUR
TAX DOLLARS coming back to your state from the feds.

Do you see any possibilities for abuses here, by the feds?

Do you see any posters to these ngs that seem to be running
interference for them?

Notice that the criticisms by all parties, the jerkoffs here, and the
federal agencies, are against the states.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Just a thought.

Oh, and could there be another layer to this slow but steady
usurpation of state and citizen's power? What institutions might be
involved. Look at who is in power at the federal level presently, and
their values and beliefs.

Figure it out for yourself...

You have a nation that is going to be taken over if you don't come out
of your slumber. You won't like what they are up to when they finally
reveal it clearly to you.

Kane