NEW YORK MOMS NEED A FLEX SCHEDULE & MORE MONEY?

Old January 25th 07, 05:30 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
[email protected]

Default NEW YORK MOMS NEED A FLEX SCHEDULE & MORE MONEY?

I'm a District Manager in charge of expansion of my office in the NY
area and Interviews are being held now. We are looking to train and
develop a few key people for our office expansion. You should be
motivated, energetic, enthusiastic and love to help people. Earn
$1500-$2000 a month p/t with flex hrs while you learn. We are looking
for people who don't want a boss and would love to have the opportunity

to own their own business within the largest financial company in the
world, learn team management how to run a business. We have both
part-time and full time positions, so there is no risk to your present
occupation. We have offices in White Plains, the Bronx, Manhattan,
Goshen, and New Jersey.
I can be reached at 845-798-1101 or 718-654-7121

Thank you
Denise