My jeans fit!!!

Old September 5th 04, 02:50 AM
A&G&K&H

Default My jeans fit!!!

....well I can do up the button and zipper but I don't think I could sit down
in them yet. I tried them on last week (1 week pp) and they didn't even
look like meeting at the front.
I know - small things amuse small minds - but wearing my normal clothes is
something I've been looking forward to

Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Old September 5th 04, 03:07 AM
shixa

On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 11:50:09 +1000, "A&G&K&H"
wrote:

...well I can do up the button and zipper but I don't think I could sit down
in them yet. I tried them on last week (1 week pp) and they didn't even
look like meeting at the front.
I know - small things amuse small minds - but wearing my normal clothes is
something I've been looking forward to

It happens fast huh? I was the same way about 2 weeks pp -- except
now, weight isn't as much a problem as shape...things fit but not
exactly like before.

Carla
Mom to Victor Paul born 5.16.04
www.victorpictures.com --See him here!
Old September 5th 04, 12:31 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

A&G&K&H wrote:

....well I can do up the button and zipper but I don't think I could sit down
in them yet. I tried them on last week (1 week pp) and they didn't even
look like meeting at the front.
I know - small things amuse small minds - but wearing my normal clothes is
something I've been looking forward to

Way to go! ;-) I'm looking forward to getting back to normal clothes,
too. I forget what I own, though.
Old September 6th 04, 12:42 AM
aml

"A&G&K&H" wrote in message ...
...well I can do up the button and zipper but I don't think I could sit down
in them yet. I tried them on last week (1 week pp) and they didn't even
look like meeting at the front.
I know - small things amuse small minds - but wearing my normal clothes is
something I've been looking forward to

Amanda

I've been in some of my pre-pregnancy clothes for a few
days...sometime middle of last week for the jeans I think. Not all of
them fit yet, and I'm somewhere around 7 lbs. over my pre-preganancy
weight...but I'm just 2 weeks postpartum. Now that my dad has gone
back home maybe there won't be so many tempting goodies showing up
(he's been buying cookies, pastries and ice cream, and since he's
diabetic it falls on my dh and I to eat most of it). I've so been
looking forward to being back in normal clothes. I just have one
problem...my shirts are too tight through the cleavage area.

aml
Old September 6th 04, 02:25 AM
Cathy

A&G&K&H wrote:
...well I can do up the button and zipper but I don't think I could
sit down in them yet. I tried them on last week (1 week pp) and they
didn't even look like meeting at the front.
I know - small things amuse small minds - but wearing my normal
clothes is something I've been looking forward to

Amanda

Gosh I'm rude. My first reaction was 'Cow'! It took me about 1 1/2 months
to get out of maternity clothes! Congratulations though - it won't be long
before you can sit down in them by the sounds of things.

Cathy

Old September 6th 04, 06:54 AM
Amy

Heh heh....same here. 9w pp and still living in my trackies.

Old September 6th 04, 01:31 PM
Sophie

"A&G&K&H" wrote in message
...well I can do up the button and zipper but I don't think I could sit

down
in them yet. I tried them on last week (1 week pp) and they didn't even
look like meeting at the front.
I know - small things amuse small minds - but wearing my normal clothes is
something I've been looking forward to

Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003
DS 20th August 2004

Isn't it great? Makes you feel human. Every few days or so another pair of
Capris fit and it's so exciting - lol. Now, I will need new jeans for Fall.
I can get them on but not if I want to breathe - lol.

Old September 6th 04, 11:01 PM
Kim

"A&G&K&H" wrote:
...well I can do up the button and zipper but I don't think I could sit
down
in them yet. I tried them on last week (1 week pp) and they didn't even
look like meeting at the front.
I know - small things amuse small minds - but wearing my normal clothes is
something I've been looking forward to

Isn't that exciting!!! I was disturbed when about 2 wks pp my jeans did not
fit, and
I just kept wearing my maternity jeans, then one day a few weeks later -
voila
they fit!! It was truly an exciting day! Although I am afraid to try on my
snug
fitting Banana Republic dressy pants - I don't want to risk the good
feeling!

-kim

Old September 7th 04, 02:09 AM
Cathy

"Cathy" wrote in message

Gosh I'm rude. My first reaction was 'Cow'!

If it's any consolation, about 3 months pp I went through my clothes and put
away jeans that I never thought I'd fit again. But I was pleased I hadn't
got rid of them, 'cos guess what I was wearing just before I got pregnant
again. So hang in there!

Cathy

Old September 7th 04, 06:40 AM
Kelly