A Good Man

Old September 12th 03, 01:20 AM
Tracy

Default A Good Man

"Tracy" wrote in message
news:0788b.320583$Oz4.109093@rwcrnsc54...
"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message
nk.net...

So now that you decided that they are "ok" - good.. because this group has
been dry for a very long time and there is no reason for it.

Oh, and before I forget - here's a good one for those who enjoy soapboxes.
:-p

http://www.bordergatewayprotocol.net.../may02-smilepo
p-soapbox4.swf

Tracy
~~~~~~~
http://www.hornschuch.net/tracy/
"You can't solve problems with the same
type of thinking that created them."
Albert Einstein

*** spamguard in place! to email me: tracy at hornschuch dot net ***

Old September 28th 03, 05:37 AM
AZ Astrea

"Tracy" wrote in message
.net...
"AZ Astrea" wrote in message
warning top-posting

Drew, that was my reaction also. And in the case of those 'monks',

while
they may not have 'spanked' it they do have nocturnal emmissions because

the
URGE is natural and REQUIRES release.

Sometimes the urge is deemed sick and deserves punishment - as in those
whose urges are for children, or physically violent rape, plus others. Do
you feel those urges require release and is natural? I don't. If you
believe those sick urges can be controlled, then you should understand

that
everyone has the capability of controlling their own sexual urges - no
matter how "un-natural" it may seem.

----------------------------
I didn't see this post until today, maybe it's my news server?

That's not what I meant at all. I'm not saying a guy has to 'act' on an
urge, like a ped*phile taking a child. I'm saying that no matter how hard a
guy suppresses the physical urge, (not the 'act'), but the actual physical
release of semen from the body, the more likely it is that when the body
requires the release of that semen it will find a way to release it. It's a
medical fact that various fluids, (not necessarily sperm), are excreted and
build up in the body and at some point it has to be released. There is
nothing remotely un-natural about this and neither is it a question of
"controlling their own sexual urges".

As far as the 'monks' go, since they weren't allowed to masturbate, they
naturally had night-time emmissions. There was no sin in this, although
apparantly, there was some shame which is why the stories of the succubus
and such came to be. The succubus visits men in their sleep to have sex.
The men don't awaken during this but may experience it as a dream.

Let's say you are married, or in a serious relationship and living

together.
You've been together for many many years. The woman is diagnosed with
cancer. She has surgery and starts treatment. Her treatment leaves her
feeling very sick and she is tired a lot. Do you feel it is okay for the
man to find someone else to go an release his urge? Do you honestly think
the man would even get horny after watching the woman he loves become sick
like that? "Yeah honey while you have your head in the toilet can you

lift
it and take care of me?" Yeah right!

-----------------------------
It wouldn't be okay for me in that situation. There was a movie I saw,
can't remember the name, but there was a hooker named China Blue. At one
point an elderly lady hired CB to have s*x with her dying husband. It was a
very poignant scene where he tells her he has no desire for her, etc and
ends with them both crying, (and me), and her comforting him,(non-sexual).
------------------------------

I know a couple who is in the early 60's. When she was in her mid-50's

she
was diagnosed with breast cancer. She had both breast removed. Later she
went back and had more tissue removed. She went through many years of
treatment, and was sicker than a dog the whole time. Her husband did not
cheat on her. They didn't have sex. And yes - she shares that

information.
In fact one of the things she loved about the man is his sex drive. Her
personal sex drive is low (to none), and he matched hers.

-------------------------------
Depression, illness, of course these affect the sex drive and, I don't know,
maybe even slow the production of semen. A guy may have no desire to have
sex or masturbate, but at some point regardless of his desire, or lack of
it, enough fluids are going to build up and require release. And I'm not
saying that he is going to start thinking about sex or even remember what
'caused' a night-time emmission, it doesn't require his cooperation at all.
It's just going to build up, and he may not even 'feel' it, (as in get
horny), due to depression or illness, until the body must rid itself of it.
----------------------------------

As it has been said before - everyone is different. People have different
sex drives and what turns them on. I personally question those who feel
they need it every few days. I question if they are capable of staying
within a long-term relationship (marriage or otherwise), because a large
amounts of sexual activity will not always happen.

-------------------------------------
Yes, everyone is different. Some people have to take a daily poop. Some
people only go about once a week. Some people have to eat several small
meals a day and some are good with a couple of big meals. But the one
constant is that at some point everyones body has to have intake and output
and seminal fluid is no different. It's not a question of what turns them
on, 'needing it' or being capable of long-term relationships, it's just a
medical reality.

I'm glad your bf is 'happier' now!

~AZ~

Tracy