Please support me in my efforts to help the American Heart Association fight heart disease and stroke by making a donation!

Old January 17th 06, 11:09 PM posted to misc.kids.health

Default Please support me in my efforts to help the American Heart Association fight heart disease and stroke by making a donation!

Hello! My school is holding its annual Jump Rope For Heart event. My
classmates and I will jump rope to raise money for the American Heart
Association.The American Heart Association uses the money to fight
heart diseases and stroke through research and education.Will you
please help me by being one of my sponsors? Thank you very much.
http://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/...upId=115281627

Old January 18th 06, 09:12 AM posted to misc.kids.health

"sunset" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello! My school is holding its annual Jump Rope For Heart event. My
classmates and I will jump rope to raise money for the American Heart
Association.The American Heart Association uses the money to fight
heart diseases and stroke through research and education.Will you
please help me by being one of my sponsors? Thank you very much.
http://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/...upId=115281627

I hate to burst your bubble, but all disease charities abuse your trust by
being shills for the pharma industry who suppress the real cures, like
viatmin C, that Linus Pauling http://www.whale.to/m/quotes20.html discovered
decades ago

http://www.whale.to/w/quotes7.html

"Now I've got to the point where I think we can get almost complete control
of cardiovascular disease, heart attacks and strokes. [The proper therapy]
can prevent cardiovascular disease and even cure it." --Linus Pauling.
"In the 1950s the Schute brothers in Ontario did some amazing work with
vitamin E. Their claims were simple. They said vitamin E worked against
heart disease and cerebrovascular disease. They were greeted with laughter.
A couple of years ago, the Harvard School of Public Health published a huge
study on vitamin E and showed that just 100 units of vitamin E per day
decreased the death rate by 40 percent. Suppose they had done that in 1960?
How many Americans would have been saved in the intervening 35 years had
Harvard taken a responsible position and said, "We are skeptical of these
claims but let's look at them"? But they wouldn't do that--it didn't fit
their paradigm. So vitamin E was totally destroyed by the establishment.
Think of the cost of those decisions."--Linus Pauling Interview by Peter
Chowka