Need some info on child support in texas

Old July 5th 06, 03:10 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

Default Need some info on child support in texas

"teachrmama" wrote in

Even when not meant, unintended consequences may come about. And it's not
profitable in any case.

Not to worry, I actually enjoy Moon ****e's presence on this forum!
She makes a constant Ass of herself and that's entertaining! LOLOLOL

Old July 5th 06, 03:41 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Moon Shyne" wrote in

Teach, under most circumstances, I would agree with you on this one - but
I've been reading DB's (often incoherent) posts for probably as long as
you have - and when he refers to people as communist pigs who should be
executed by a bullet to the head, simply for being a custodial Parent...

No, you get a bullet thru the head for simply being a communist pig!

(as he did to me, yesterday), then nope, he shouldn't have children
anywhere near him.

Yes Heir Moon ****e, we shall all conform to your way of thinking.

As for seeing his child - perhaps you might refresh your memory on his
posts - he only moved here 3 years ago, and is making plans to move back
to Canada again. Nothing about his ex until he decided she needed to be
arrested on charges that have nothing to do with his situation - one of
his own devise, by the way.

Last time I checked, the telephone did reach Canada, yet nothing was ever
said to myself or the child's Grandmother, Uncles, Aunts and cousins who all
ask to see the child and send her gifts for Birthdays & Christmas. The
Mother choose to ignore us and denied the child access to my family.

You should have read the coward's tear stained letter to Mike Cox that she
needed money for her dear little girl and the father needed to be hunted
down and brought to justice. Only problem was, Cox didn't have a hunting
license in Canada, so she was **** out of luck until applied to move to this
God for saken regime. Welcome to America, land of the free! NOT

So much for trying to make a better life! LOL

There's a huge difference between "not been able to be a part of the
child's life" and "wasn't a part of the child's life" - and from DB's
postings, he falls into the latter, not the former.

Yes, the latter and that being her choice!

Old July 5th 06, 03:55 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"teachrmama" wrote in

there yet, as much as he wants it to be. I think mothers who purposely
shut fathers out of their childrens's lives should be severely
castigated!! They ARE harming their children--like it or not!

Absolelutely, just what are these idiot mothers thinking?????

Old July 5th 06, 06:05 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"DB" wrote in message
. com...

"teachrmama" wrote in

Even when not meant, unintended consequences may come about. And it's
not profitable in any case.

Not to worry, I actually enjoy Moon ****e's presence on this forum!
She makes a constant Ass of herself and that's entertaining! LOLOLOL

Actually, DB, I would be far more concerned about copies of these posts
being brought into court and used against you when you tried to get more
access to your daughter. Or, as has happened to some, they somehow fall
into the hands of a prospective employer. You say some things that,
alothough I am certain you aer just venting, can be taken out of context and
used to harm you. Hopefully, your identity is well enough hidden that this
cannot happen. But you never really know, do you.

Old July 5th 06, 03:03 PM posted to alt.child-support
Werebat

Tiffany wrote:

"Tiffany" wrote in message

wrote in message
roups.com...

Gini wrote:

"teachrmama" wrote

wrote

My wife has an 6 year old son with another man. He abandoned her for
the entire pregnancy and the first 6 months of the babys life. He
started making payments to her since then of 400.00 a month.
Sometimes
he'll pay less, sometimes he pays what he is supposed to. For the
first 3-5 years he paid in cash and the last year or so he paid by
check. They have never gone to court for this. The payments have
just
been a mutual agreement. He told us he now wants to do it through
the
courts. To my understanding, from others in a similar situation, the
payments he made do not count as child support. If it never went
through the courts it is considered a "gift" and he would be required
to pay back support from day 1. Is this true? I also know that the
amount of child support he makes is about 10-15% of his income and I
feel that is to low of an amount for him to pay. If anyone can give
me
any info on this I would really appreciate it. I would really like
get more info on what would happen if we did go through the courts
and
if what i posted is actually true. Thanks in advance

I really hope you are a troll just trying to stir up trouble!! Why on
God's green earth would you want to LIE and say that he had not been
paying if, indeed, he has had the integrity to pay support for all
these
years? Why would you want your wife to be a LIAR? Why would you want
your stepson to see his mother and stepfather LYING to the courts? Is
that the sort of disrespect you want the child to learn? Will it be
ok
when he starts lying to you just to get something he is not entitled
to?
Why can't you just tell the truth?

==
What she said--And why are you sticking your nose in her business
anyway?
You sound like a real peach.
==

You two missed the whole point entirely....I'm not asking anyone to lie
to the courts. From what I understand, according to people who have
gone through this situation, is that in the state of texas, mutual
agreements for child support dont mean anything to the court. A
coworker paid child support to his exwife for 10 years through a
similar mutual agreement. When she went to court to get it official,
he was told the payments he had made for 10 years were not considered
child support to the state of texas, but instead were called "gifts".
he had to pay 10 years of back child support even though he had proof
he paid his ex every month. Thats the thing i'm trying to find out.
Is this how it really works. As to why i'm gettting involved.....I'm
married to this woman and her son. I dont have a choice when it comes
to providing for him. If the boys father doesnt pay the full amount, I
have to make up for that. I want to go through the courts so that we
can have some recourse for this. Just to let you know what a jerk this
guy is. He took his son for 2 weeks a couple of months back. He
stiffed my wife and only paid her half the amount they agreed upon
since she only had him for half of a month. I dont know where you
people got that I was lying to anyone. Please re-read my original
post. As to why i'm getting involved in this.....We have 2 kids
together. Our finances are together. When the ex stiffs us on child
support, thats extra money taken away from everyone in our family. He
has an obligation to his child. Hes getting off easy considering what
his income is. As stated earlier, at best, hes only paying 10-15% of
his income when the state usually grants 20-25% of a persons income to
child support

Why should he pay more then half that month when HE had the child half the
time??

What is going to happen here, sir, if you and your wife continue down this
path, is you are going to push him out of his son's life.

Regardless of his income, $400/month is more then enough to pay for HALF
the child's needs. Some ppl never see any financial help so be happy for
what you do get.

As for the past payments being support, the courts can't do anything that
isn't agreed upon. You can go into the courts, (and I find it hard to
believe that it is the father that wants that to happen, as you stated)
state the amount of payments that you all agree on and when it will start.
Past will be past. If I am wrong, I am sure someone with knowledge of the
state of TX will let me know.

To note: I find it odd that your beginning post states the father wants to
take the case to the government. Then later you state you and your wife want
to, so you can force him to pay.

Which is it??

He's a troll.

- Ron ^*^

Old July 5th 06, 11:48 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

"DB" wrote in message
y.com...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"DB" wrote in message
.com...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in

How come a man who makes a "direct deposit" has to pay money to the
woman,
yet the man who deposits to a sperm bank doesn't have to pay the

woman
anything? Isn't there a name for the former arrangement?

Yes. It's called child support.

Why is called child support when the government does not require where
the the money is spent?

Because the presumption is that the children are being supported.

Why is the government collecting money on a presumption?

They're not. They know EXACTLY what's going on. When you get an industry run
by a bunch of feminazis, what do you expect?

Why is it a crime when a woman to has to raise a child by herself?

It isn't.

So why do men get charged with a crime for not helping to raise a child?

Because it's a crime when a woman has to raise a child by herself.

If my father could raise 3 kids on 1 blue collar salary, why can't a woman
raise her child on her own salary?

Old July 5th 06, 11:59 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

"DB" wrote in message
. com...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in

Legal responsibilities are void when one set of laws are enforced

while
another set of laws are ignored.

Oh? Do you have any statute that you can cite, to back up this
assertion?

Oh come on, you can't be that dumb!

Your claim was that legal responsibilities are voided..... I've asked

you
to cite any statute that substantiates your claim.

Typical USENET merry go round, you admit the obvious.

Do you really believe that family Kourts are fair to men?

The answer is obvious.

Old July 6th 06, 01:36 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Chris" wrote in

So why do men get charged with a crime for not helping to raise a child?

Because it's a crime when a woman has to raise a child by herself.

What exactly makes it a crime if no one is assaulted, threatened or
endangered?

Old July 13th 06, 12:23 AM posted to alt.child-support
Tiffany

"Werebat" wrote in message

Tiffany wrote:

nipped