I have a cold:(

Old November 15th 04, 11:15 PM
Tori M.

Default I have a cold:(

My dumb best friend begged me to come over for days and finaly I went the
other day and all 4 of her kids looked terrible and runny and coughing so of
course now I am sick and Bonnie is sick and thankfully I am guessing I am
pumping enough for Xavier to get some benifit because he is just fine. I am
hoping that I wont get as sick as I normaly do when sick because I know I
cant take anything... whine whine whine. So far all the kids at my friends
house are on antibiotics to take care of the secoundary problems they got
from the colds.. the youngest is on prednisone to take care of the cough
that he has..
She called me today to go over again and I said NO WAY! hehe I plan to stay
home and pout this one out.

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Xavier 10/27/04

Old November 16th 04, 12:10 AM
Christine

Aww, Tori that sounds horrible, I hope you and Bonnie feel better soon,

Christine..

http://community.webtv.net/christine133/Chloeandcompany

Old November 16th 04, 02:32 AM
Larry McMahan

'Scuse me, that's "I hab a code."

Hope you get better soon,
Larry
Old November 16th 04, 08:38 AM
Kelly

Argh to your friend!
I am sorry you have a cold-hopefully you and Bonnie will get through it
quickly. Think chicken soup, orange juice, and lots of water!

Kelly