Anybody with these possible signs of pregnancy?

Old October 1st 03, 03:00 PM
erlie

Default Anybody with these possible signs of pregnancy?

Hello,

We have been trying to get pregnant during my ovulation days 19 and 20
of Sep and tried after those days too. About 4-5 days later I had a
continous nausea and headache for two days on the row starting
sometime in the morning and until evening. I have nausea on and off
since then. Also, I have a very hightened sense of smell which is at
its peak in the mid day. Today is my 10th or 11th day after
ovulation/and first try to concieve. Unlike other women who get
pregnant, I do not have breast tenderness, vomiting, loss of appetite
or frequent urination. I feel very nauseous on and off. My periods
are due on the 4-th oct, but unlike normally this time of cycle, I do
not have breast tenderness. I am going to have a blood pregnancy test
(my home preg tests came neg.).

Anybody has had only nausea and headache second week of possible
pregnancy?

Erlie
Old October 1st 03, 04:23 PM
Froggy

"erlie" wrote in message
om...
[...]

My nausea didn't start until around 5 weeks of pregnancy. I thought I was
getting sick! Go figure! Anyway, When I took my home test it was way
positive. I wish you the best on your possible prenancy.
--
~Froggy~

Old October 1st 03, 07:04 PM
Ilse Witch

erlie wrote:
My periods
are due on the 4-th oct, but unlike normally this time of cycle, I do
not have breast tenderness. I am going to have a blood pregnancy test
(my home preg tests came neg.).

Sorry to be the pessimist again, but I have gone through 6 months
of TTC-ing with symptoms like that every time. Also, your HPT could
very well be negative even if you are pregnant, since most tests are
only accurate from the day your period is due. So if I were you, I'd
wait until the 4th (hard hard hard!) and if your period doesn't show
up test again. Only if it is still negative at that point do you
need the bloodwork done. I hope this is your lucky cycle!

--
-- I
mommy to DS (14m)

Old October 1st 03, 07:39 PM
Silly One

Anybody has had only nausea and headache second week of possible
pregnancy?

Me! I was barely nauseous, just a bit queezy. Did have some
headaches and was very moody a week before my period was due. No
breast tenderness. It turned out I have low progesterone and the Dr.
gave me supplements, which are working. I finally got morning
sickness when I was 7 weeks along.

Good luck and let us know how the blood test goes!

Nina