Canadian question regarding custody

Old April 10th 07, 10:31 PM posted to alt.support.step-parents,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Banty

Default Canadian question regarding custody

In article , Teri says...

"Relayer" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 7, 10:23?am, "Teri" wrote:
"Banty" wrote in message

Sorry Terri but I didn't see your answer form the 25th for some
reason. Anyway, you said your husband has an agreement he worked out
with the BM and there is no court order. Just some advice here.
"Agreements" have a way of suddenly not being valid for one of the
parties. Here in the US (or at least my state), any agreement not
entered into the court system is not valid. I would enourage your
husband to go to court and have the agreement entered ex parte.
Otherwise, she can come back and blah blah blah..you know the story..

I can't emphasize this enough.

Thanks, Banty.

That was "Relayer", not me.

Banty