Do Chinese Gender Charts work?

Old September 1st 03, 01:37 PM
Karen P

Default Do Chinese Gender Charts work?

Are they accurate? I know people who swear by them, and say they are
virtually 100% accurate in predicting the gender of their baby. I
looked at it for fun, but get confused when it has me figuring "lunar
age". If I did it right then it would be correct for my first child.
What do you all think?

Thanks,
karen
Old September 1st 03, 02:07 PM
Laurie

Karen P wrote in message ...
Are they accurate? I know people who swear by them, and say they are
virtually 100% accurate in predicting the gender of their baby. I
looked at it for fun, but get confused when it has me figuring "lunar
age". If I did it right then it would be correct for my first child.
What do you all think?

Thanks,
karen

It was wrong for both of my kids!

laurie
mommy to Jessica, 29 months
and Christopher, 4 months

*This email address is now valid*

Old September 1st 03, 03:01 PM
Plissken

"Karen P" wrote in message
Are they accurate? I know people who swear by them, and say they are
virtually 100% accurate in predicting the gender of their baby. I
looked at it for fun, but get confused when it has me figuring "lunar
age". If I did it right then it would be correct for my first child.
What do you all think?

Thanks,
karen

I don't know how they could be correct. They look at the age of the mother
and the month of conception. What the heck does the mother have to do with
gender selection? It is the father who determines the sex. I think it is a
load of hooey!

Nadene

Old September 1st 03, 05:00 PM
Sophie

"Karen P" wrote in message
Are they accurate? I know people who swear by them, and say they are
virtually 100% accurate in predicting the gender of their baby. I
looked at it for fun, but get confused when it has me figuring "lunar
age". If I did it right then it would be correct for my first child.
What do you all think?

Thanks,
karen

It did for my first and second but not my third. I think they're fun anyway.

Old September 1st 03, 05:05 PM
Tracy

It was accurate for myself and 2 of my friends.

Tracy
Kyla Grace 8/18

Old September 2nd 03, 02:48 AM
alissa

I found chinagold to be correct for me and a friend but I can't see how, I
think its a fluke, but fun I'm waiting to see if its right for my two
pregnant friends, and me when and if I get pregnant again
Alissa
dd 16mths
TTC....
"ang" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...

"Karen P" wrote in message
Are they accurate? I know people who swear by them, and say they are
virtually 100% accurate in predicting the gender of their baby. I
looked at it for fun, but get confused when it has me figuring "lunar
age". If I did it right then it would be correct for my first child.
What do you all think?

Thanks,
karen

I did it for my son, and according to the charts he should have been a

girl
:-)

Old September 2nd 03, 05:23 AM
Karen Askey

Not unless my two boys are really girls (as the charts predicted both times).

koa
Still nursing James, 02/06/01
EP'ing for Joey 04/02/03 (BCP)

Old September 2nd 03, 07:38 AM
Elly

It predicted a boy for me, so we will see after the birth ;-)
It also predicted a boy for my friend and so far the ultrasound said it is a
boy she is having...

Elly
35 weeks + 1 day - 33 days to go!
EDD October 6th

Old September 2nd 03, 06:28 PM
Carol Ann

:: The one I do is http://www.chinagold.com

If the baby is due on April 4, 2044, what figure do I use for the gestation?

If I use 40 weeks (280 weeks) it says I'm having a boy.
If I use 38 weeks (266 weeks) it says I'm having a girl.

Confused!!

It does say conception was June 29th, which is what I thought it would be...

Carol Ann
www.lowcarblosers.com ~ Home of the Monthly Challenges!
www.bestinatlanta.com ~ Your City Guide to Metro Atlanta!

Wife wants to work Jamie General 76 May 19th 04 03:38 PM
| Most families *at risk* w CPS' assessment tools broad, vague Kane General 13 February 20th 04 06:02 PM
| Kids should work... Kane General 1 December 6th 03 08:11 PM
Are chinese gender charts accurate? Karen P General 4 September 2nd 03 01:10 AM