Say Now, what ever happened to The Question?

Old January 21st 04, 03:17 AM
Kane

Default Say Now, what ever happened to The Question?

Gosh, it should be so easy to answer.

There's really nothing to it.

I came up with it because I believed the parents, spankers, who came
to this ng and said that I didn't know the difference between spanking
and abuse, and by golly, fool that I was, they were right. I didn't.

And by golly, fool that I still am, I still don't know when one
becomes the other.

So of course I went to the expert, Doananator. HE had the answer:

"GUESS" or words to that effect..."let them make up their own minds,"
and "a reasonable person's standard." "GUESS" "GUESS" "GUESS" "GUESS"
"GUESS" is all he came up with, though his weaseling was a sight to
behold.

I begged and I pleaded, and even offered to sacrifice myself to the
cuttingly sharp debating skills of The Doananator if only he would
give me a measure I could use, some way to define with at least with
the simple precision of a Stop Sign or a Speed Limit Sign would tell
me just exactly where that demarcation is between "spanking" and
"abuse."

I even appealed, and still do, to the myriad CP using parents that
have come here, and oddly, left and never came back, to step right up
and answer this simple question for all us parents that wish so
fervently to do the very best for our children, and have been assured
by experts such as Little Jimmy Dobson that CP is a vital part of
child rearing,
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
WHERE IS THE ****ING LIMIT YOU LIFELESS PIECES OF PROTOPLASMIC ****?

Or are you faced with the truth and can't handle it. THERE IS NO SUCH
LIMIT. You don't know **** about what the potential or immediate harm
there could be to your child, and society in time, and for the entire
life of the child until death relieves him or her of the burden of
your self serving ignorance and stupidity.

But you go ahead and on the strength of some outmoded superstitions,
the encouragement of other stupid sick ****s, and in reaction and fear
of your own childhood continue to guess and risk your child.

With this bit of cowardice on your part I am coming one step closer to
those on this ng who promote the idea that the only thing that will
ever wake you up, or put the children beyond your stupid reach, is
LAWS AGAINST THE USE OF CP.

Now come on folks. You don't want that, do you?

I know I sure don't.

In my non-virtual life in an analog world I am very much of an
activist and you really don't want to persuade me, by your cowardice
by not facing The Question, to get out there and lobby for an anti
spanking law, do you now, hmmmmmmmmm?

.....me and thousands upon thousands of others whom some may be right
here watching to see if you are going to get honest and brave and
defend your right to spank?

You've got backers here. Don't be afriad.

There's a Whore With a Couch Growing Out of His Butt, A Rapidly
Wilting Plant that Defends Parents That Beat Their Children And Poison
Them Fatally, a Public Practitioner of Doananism, A Ferocious CPS
Adversary - Somewhat Leaky of Course, and various other hangers on,
that will come leaking ... oppps! Leaping to your rescue should you
find The Question a bit difficult.

Get with it, you Potentates of Punishment.

Kane