The Embry study: What it actually said.

Old February 28th 06, 03:49 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids

Default The Embry study: What it actually said.

Doan wrote:
On Mon, 27 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

..

Yet more dodging instead of debating.

0:-

Hypocrit!

[sic]

Check the mirror for the prime example of hypocrite.
You are just a cornered weasel looking for a way out.

LOL! And you are just a stupid liar who got caught!

That lie would be?

Doan

I sure hope you aren't referring to Alina. R R RR..

So tell us, where is "she" these days?

Yer a phony with nothing for you but disruption of a ng in a medium
that, by its nature allow such sick little boys like you to indulge
yourself.

Your betters are embarassed for you but they don't mistake you for any
serious threat to the massive and proven arguments against the use of
spanking to parent.

You are decadent. Old. Outmoded. Mindless. Self stimulating.

A fool.

0:-

Old February 28th 06, 04:00 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids

Doan wrote:
....I'm the class clown....

Yes we know, doan't. That much is more than obvious.

Let us know when you grow up.

We'll be able to tell when you stop harassing and start debating.

0:-

Old February 28th 06, 11:47 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids

"toto" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 09:48:54 -0800, Doan wrote:

No more claiming that the spanked kids have the highest street entry
rates? ;-)

While that may not be what the study was about, Dr. Embry did write
this in a letter to Children Magazine (summer 1987 issue):

"Actual observation of parents and children shows that SPANKING
(emphasis added), scolding, reprimanding and nagging INCREASES the
rate of street entries by children. Children use going into the street
as a near-perfect way to gain parents' attention."

I knew a kid like this once. He was 3 yo. He would wait until the last
second and then dash across the street in front of a car. It happened on
multiple occasions. His mom would always spank him, but I think he liked
the thrill and attention. Almost got him killed a number of times.

Classic Droan was R R R R, should I DOUBLE DARE HIM? ..was... LaVonne Kane Spanking 0 April 17th 04 07:13 PM
Kids should work... Doan Spanking 33 December 10th 03 09:05 PM
Kids should work. LaVonne Carlson General 22 December 7th 03 05:27 AM
Kids should work. ChrisScaife Spanking 16 December 7th 03 05:27 AM
Kids should work... Doan Foster Parents 31 December 7th 03 04:01 AM