"A Dragon By The Tail" by Lisa Reagan

Old August 2nd 05, 10:54 AM
john

Default "A Dragon By The Tail" by Lisa Reagan

Here you can see the IOM is just another pharma shill, and how Bill Gates
came to the rescue of the vaccine industry with GAVI (and how he gave legs
to the covert vaccine genocide programme)

http://www.whale.to/vaccines/reagan.html

Old August 2nd 05, 04:19 PM
Ilena Rose

Thanks John ... interesting and upsetting links

The IOM has been proven wrong more than once ... they ignored much of
the facts regarding the illnesses after breast implants ...

And they had to re-do their 'report' on the Agent Orange disaster ...

Old August 3rd 05, 06:59 AM
cathyb

john wrote:
Here you can see the IOM is just another pharma shill, and how Bill Gates
came to the rescue of the vaccine industry with GAVI (and how he gave legs
to the covert vaccine genocide programme)

http://www.whale.to/vaccines/reagan.html

'covert vaccine genocide programme' and whaleto.

Discredited is hardly the word. Laughable? Risible? Moronic?

Old August 3rd 05, 11:35 AM
wc

But, you remain a cross-posting freak whose main goal seems to be
destroying Usenet Newsgroups, as you have tried to do the Nurses
newsgroup. Ah, the Killfile works, and you're in it Ms. CathyB.
Old August 3rd 05, 12:05 PM
cathyb

"wc" wrote in message
But, you remain a cross-posting freak whose main goal seems to be
destroying Usenet Newsgroups, as you have tried to do the Nurses
newsgroup. Ah, the Killfile works, and you're in it Ms. CathyB.

I replied to a post in mha. I have absolutely no interest in the Nurses
newsgroup ( I don't even know what it's called), nor have I ever
deliberately posted there. Talk to whoever crossposted the thread.

If the "Killfile works", how is it that you read my post?

Oh, and please stop e-mailing me. You're giving nurses a bad name.

Cathy

Old August 3rd 05, 11:36 PM
john

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
Thanks John ... interesting and upsetting links

The IOM has been proven wrong more than once ... they ignored much of
the facts regarding the illnesses after breast implants ...

And they had to re-do their 'report' on the Agent Orange disaster ...

Just another pharma shill that fooled people for longer than the other
ones--CDC, FDA etc.

Depressed (also: Jan Tritten/Midwifery Today) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 7 December 16th 04 03:26 AM
Imaginext dragon Irene General 0 December 15th 04 09:37 PM
Review: Mona Lisa Smile (**) Steve Rhodes General 0 December 14th 03 04:33 AM
US Atty Genl to 'quackbust' CSICOP 'skeptics'? (For PJ Lisa via Tim Bolen) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 July 8th 03 08:20 PM