How does Dan Sullivan overcome real world process like THIS?

Old December 15th 06, 11:34 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default How does Dan Sullivan overcome real world process like THIS?

How does Dan Sullivan overcome real world process like THIS?

http://kennebecjournal.mainetoday.co.../3070647.shtml

Thursday, September 7, 2006

Civil lawsuit rife with errors committed by state

The defendant is stripped of his assets by a civil suit before the
trial. During trial, the prosecutor blocks the defendant's request for
DNA testing. The jury is told that there is no other suspect when there
were half a dozen. (One who knew the victim and had motive and
opportunity was under indictment for molesting the victim's
half-sister; he sends that girl away so that she cannot testify and
never stands trial.)

A state police detective testifies that he is reading a confession from
his notes, although no such words are in his notes. A county detective
alters "How could I kill her?" to read " Why did I kill her?" He also
testifies that the defendant said, "I told my wife that I did something
bad," when his notes actually read, "I told my wife something bad
happened." The attorney general's office "subsumes" these notes into
the secret state file, where they cannot be examined.

Six days after an appeal is filed the AG's office incinerates potential
DNA evidence. The deputy AG hides the results of an investigation of a
DNA test.

And so on.

A panel selected by the attorney general, charged with investigating
charges of official misconduct, operating without due process, never
talking with defense lawyers, giving no explanations, and refusing to
answer any questions, finds no fault.

Where did this happen? In a banana republic? In a communist country? A
mid-eastern dictatorship? Texas? No. This all happened in our dear old
state of Maine.

William Bunting

Whitefield

Old December 16th 06, 11:08 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

Default ot

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old December 24th 06, 07:55 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Why did you "ot" this Dan?

Old December 26th 06, 05:32 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Why did you "ot" this Dan?

Okay, I'll bite on your original question, even if you are boring Dan
to sleep.

"How does Dan Sullivan overcome real world process like THIS?"

I'm extremely familiar with some of Dan's real world battles with CPS
and how he won.

If you'll show me which of his CPS battles were like "this," pointing
to this, then to the same thing in his "case," then I'll do my best to
answer your question if it applies to his particular battles.

Deal?

And keep it down. He needs his rest. He's surely exhausted from LHAO
for so long.

R R R R R...me too.

Old December 28th 06, 09:10 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

Greegor wrote:
How does Dan Sullivan overcome real world process like THIS?

http://kennebecjournal.mainetoday.co.../3070647.shtml
Civil lawsuit rife with errors committed by state

What would Bob Jarovits recommend?

Constitutional Law, of course!!!!

And an Appeal!!!

Old December 28th 06, 10:27 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
[...]

Already answered.

Parent-Child Negotiations Nathan A. Barclay Spanking 623 January 28th 05 04:24 AM
How Children REALLY React To Control Chris General 444 July 20th 04 07:14 PM
MA SJC Upholds Cover-Up of Due Process Violations by Family Court Judge Dusty Child Support 4 February 20th 04 04:34 PM
A Plant's Motivation? Kane Spanking 44 October 16th 03 01:51 PM
A Plant's Motivation? Kane Foster Parents 46 October 16th 03 01:51 PM