DAN ADMITS "Where there's smoke there's fire"

Old January 3rd 07, 07:12 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default DAN ADMITS "Where there's smoke there's fire"

How could a guy who claims to have had 15 investigations
and reversed 5 "founded's" HIMSELF think it's reasonable to
play this "Where there's smoke there's fire" insult off on
his opponent?

Is that some of Dan's "finesse"?

Kane says about Dan:
He just said were there's FIRE there is often smoke.

That sure was a lot of BLUSTER you two used to
try to deny what was actually the truth.

Greg has admitted to being alone with the child in the bathroom handing
out towels and shampoo coaching, as in grabbing her and pushing her
head under the shower.

Half truth in this amalgamated form.

He also has admitted to punishing her for wetting herself....a SIX YEAR
OLD. Punished for losing bladder control?

Incorrect information again.

Old January 3rd 07, 07:55 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

Greegor wrote:
How could a guy who claims to have had 15 investigations
and reversed 5 "founded's" HIMSELF think it's reasonable to
play this "Where there's smoke there's fire" insult off on
his opponent?

Is that some of Dan's "finesse"?

I explained it yesterday, Greg.

Kane says about Dan:
He just said were there's FIRE there is often smoke.

That sure was a lot of BLUSTER you two used to
try to deny what was actually the truth.

What is the truth?

Kane and I have a different opinion as to what's the smoke and what's
the fire in Greg's sittuation.

Greg has admitted to being alone with the child in the bathroom handing
out towels and shampoo coaching, as in grabbing her and pushing her
head under the shower.

Half truth in this amalgamated form.

Post everything we need to know to understand the entire truth, Greg.

He also has admitted to punishing her for wetting herself....a SIX YEAR
OLD. Punished for losing bladder control?

Incorrect information again.

She was SEVEN???

Is that why what Kane said isn't true?

Or are you claiming she didn't lose bladder control, she wet herself
for another reason.

Please explain, Greg.

Old January 4th 07, 03:39 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Dan wrote
Post everything we need to know to understand the entire truth, Greg.

WHY would you need to know or understand the truth?

The truth is like a foreign language to you Dan.

Do you have any credentials which would ALLOW me to
send you the huge stack of documents?

Do you have the kind of ETHICS that would allow me to
do this with the security a family should have?

You are an anonymous geek on the internet,
hostile to me, for all I know you are some sick
pervert who grooves on this stuff.

You can't even be truthful about who you are,
what kind of work you do for a living,
what kind of education you have,
or WHY you are a suckup for the agencies.

Did you hold your child in your arms as she died?
Please explain that some more.

That sounds like something that might have
"bent" you psychologically.

Old January 4th 07, 04:16 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Dan wrote
Post everything we need to know to understand the entire truth, Greg.

WHY would you need to know or understand the truth?

Are you claiming you are being falsely accused?

Your posts reside in this groups archives, Greg. You yourself related
your story and that of Lisa and her little girl.

If I'm inaccurate feel free to correct me.

The truth is like a foreign language to you Dan.

Liar. It's you that cannot grasp the truth.. I've seen you lie in the
same post the truth resides only a few lines away.

Do you have any credentials which would ALLOW me to
send you the huge stack of documents?

He asked for a stack of documents?

"Post everything we need to know to understand the entire truth, Greg."

We refer constantly to YOUR posts, Greg, not documents. Though that
would not hurt give some of your more outrageous claims.

Post your own comments from past posts that refute what I've said you
have revealed yourself.

Do you have the kind of ETHICS that would allow me to
do this with the security a family should have?

Dan didn't ask for a damn thing Greg. He asked you to POST. And you are
free to post what you wish to show that I am not telling the truth, or
that I'm inaccurate.

And that only from your prior postinging history, Greg. That's where I
get what I post about you here.

You are an anonymous geek on the internet,

He's not more anonymous than you, Greg. I called him without even
knowing he phone number or street address. It took me about 5 minutes
to find him.

And all I had was the name, Dan Sullivan, and his general area...NY
state.

Your name, by the way, while not as common as his is very common
indeed. Scandinavian names are thick throughout the mid to upper mid
west. Plenty of Gregs and Hansen's.

hostile to me,

He's hostile to your actions.

for all I know you are some sick
pervert who grooves on this stuff.

When we say you are a child abuser, there is ample evidence in your own
words posted too this newsgroup, Greg.

When you claim, as you are rhetorically doing above that Dan is likely
to be a pervert, upon which posts of his are you depending for proof?

You can't even be truthful about who you are,
what kind of work you do for a living,
what kind of education you have,
or WHY you are a suckup for the agencies.

Where has Dan Sullivan lied about who he is?

Have you volunteered the kind of work you do for a living?

Did you hold your child in your arms as she died?

Either he did or knows someone intimately that did so. I suspect the
former. Dan's not one for hyperbole in such matters.

Please explain that some more.

What are your credentials? R R R R RRRRR

That sounds like something that might have
"bent" you psychologically.

So anyone that's had a life trauma is highly prone to be "bent,"
psychologically?

That would put it about 99% of the worlds population before they reach
the end of their lives.

In fact, surviving severe emotional trauma and loss strengthens most
people.

What was yours?

I suggest you give up on the 'anonymous poster,' 'what do you do for a
living,' and 'what are your credentials' ploy, Greg.

This is not a courtroom or a shrinks couch.

One bases ones opinion of another's credibility by how they write. And
what they write about.

Your posting here as been routinely making attacks against parents.

This is, I believe, a support newsgroup for parents.

Why do you attack them so often...even when they are new here?

Doesn't that start to look pretty ovious after 5 years of doing it?

0:-}

Old January 4th 07, 05:35 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Kane wrote
Are you claiming you are being falsely accused?

What part of "caseworker fabricated a fictional
""Sex Abuse History""" didn't you understand?

K If I'm inaccurate feel free to correct me.

You are innacurate. You're a freakin' LOBBYIST for CPS agencies!
And a former Oregon Child Protection caseworker named Donald L. Fisher.

G You are an anonymous geek on the internet,

Kane wrote
He's not more anonymous than you, Greg. I called him without even
knowing he phone number or street address. It took me about 5 minutes
to find him.

I thought you said there were 200 Dan Sullivan's on Long Island?
Did you call them all in 5 minutes?
Was this another one of your "moral or ethical" lies?

G That sounds like something that might have
G "bent" you psychologically.

Kane wrote
So anyone that's had a life trauma is
highly prone to be "bent," psychologically?

Sure Donald, look what it did to you!
You had a "brutal upbringing" and it made
an obsessed cathartic psycho of you!
A grown man still stuck throwing tantrums about spanking!

Old January 4th 07, 05:57 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
How could a guy who claims to have had 15 investigations
and reversed 5 "founded's" HIMSELF think it's reasonable to
play this "Where there's smoke there's fire" insult off on
his opponent?

Because there was neither smoke nor fire in his cases.

You have admitted to both in yours.

Is the child home? That's caused by smoke.

Was there incidences that were in fact abuse? Yes, there was. You have
admitted to the and posted them to this ng.

That's the fire.

Is that some of Dan's "finesse"?

I wouldn't praise him for finessing you, Greg.

0:-]

Kane says about Dan:
He just said were there's FIRE there is often smoke.

As in your case.

That sure was a lot of BLUSTER you two used to
try to deny what was actually the truth.

Well now, what IS the actual truth Greg?

Did you not post you spanked the child when she was just a little girl
under 6?

Did you not post that you punished her (you used "aversive' to describe
your silliness) by enforcing cold showers, Greg, for wetting herself?

That's abuse, Greg.

Greg has admitted to being alone with the child in the bathroom handing
out towels and shampoo coaching, as in grabbing her and pushing her
head under the shower.

Half truth in this amalgamated form.

Were you not alone with her in the bathroom?

Did you not bring her towels while she was still wet, and presumably
naked?

Did you not tell us that the worker reported something false, when in
fact you had NOT pushed her head "underwater, " but under the
showerhead to get off some shampoo she had carelessly (oh, those wilful
6 year olds...tsk) left in her hair after shampooing.

He also has admitted to punishing her for wetting herself....a SIX YEAR
OLD. Punished for losing bladder control?

Incorrect information again.

You told us that she played and ignored her need to releave herself and
thus wet herself.

That's loss of bladder control, Greg.

You punished her for being a little kid exciting about her play and
putting off going to the bathroom when she could have avoided the
wetting.

She lost control of herself, Greg.

You punished a child for being a child.

Children do such things. They are not good judges of when they need to
go and what the limits are to holding it off.

Lack of judgement, Greg, not wilful resistence or malicious intent to
defy you or anyone else.

Why did it deserve punishment....training by using an "adverse"
reinforcer, Greg?

A cold shower? Do you use that to correct Lisa when she does something
you don't like?

Does she do that to you?

Why should a child be punished for something that is not dangerous and
not unusual for children to do on occasion?

Did you never wet yourself as a child?

Were you punished for it?

Would you, had you not been punished still be wetting yourself?

See how stupid it is, and ABUSIVE to punish for a loss of control over
a bodily function?

You have just lied again, Greg.

Prove me wrong with your own posted words from the past, or some
logical non-pathological argument.

I dare you.

0:--]

Old January 4th 07, 06:08 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
Are you claiming you are being falsely accused?

What part of "caseworker fabricated a fictional
""Sex Abuse History""" didn't you understand?

That's not what was being discussed. You know, and you snipped, that my
comment was about what Dan or I have posted using your own history as
you've told it here.

K If I'm inaccurate feel free to correct me.

You are innacurate.

Your opinion. Now watch how you don't correct me with anything but
opinion and lies.

You're a freakin' LOBBYIST for CPS agencies!

Please post my comments where I lobby for CPS agencies.

And a former Oregon Child Protection caseworker named Donald L. Fisher.

Please show your proof.

G You are an anonymous geek on the internet,

I am that. You claimed that Dan was. Very weird.

Kane wrote
He's not more anonymous than you, Greg. I called him without even
knowing he phone number or street address. It took me about 5 minutes
to find him.

I thought you said there were 200 Dan Sullivan's on Long Island?

You have me confused with another poster. If you can keep Dan (he said
that) and I sorted out it becomes pretty obvious why you can't keep
facts straight either.

I've no idea how many there are. I didn't count them.

Did you call them all in 5 minutes?

Why would I need to do that if I got him on the second try?

Was this another one of your "moral or ethical" lies?

That I got him on the second call I made (or was it the third...so long
ago I've forgotten, but I assure you it was not 200 calls until I ran
out of Dan Sullivans) would not make me a liar just because there are
199 others with the same name.

G That sounds like something that might have
G "bent" you psychologically.

Kane wrote
So anyone that's had a life trauma is
highly prone to be "bent," psychologically?

Sure Donald, [my name is Kane] look what it did to you!

You had a "brutal upbringing"

No I didn't. I have a wonderfully caring and responsible, and gentle
upbringing.

and it made
an obsessed cathartic psycho of you!

Not my upbringing, and I'm neither obsessed, nor is my posting
cathortic, nor am I a psycho. I've been tested a number of times. I'm
boringly sane, darn it. The usual set of neurosis, of course. We all
have them.

Ask me about mine sometime.

A grown man still stuck throwing tantrums about spanking!

Odd, your post, this one I respond to, is most obviously a tantrum,
Greg. And full of half truths, lies, evasions, and careful avoidance of
real issues.

The behavior of a Vandal.

You are arrested in early adolescence, raging at you personal impotence
against authority, and unwilling to grow up and be responsible and act.

But then, you share that with probably 30 percent or so of the adult
male population of this country, and about 50%, sadly, of the male
inhabitants of this planet.

It's a social sickness. Sorry you caught it.

0:-

Old January 4th 07, 07:33 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Kane wrote Are you claiming you are being falsely accused?

G What part of "caseworker fabricated a fictional
G ""Sex Abuse History""" didn't you understand?

K That's not what was being discussed.

Didn't you say "Are you claiming you are being falsely accused?" ??

What was that in reference to?

K The behavior of a Vandal.
K You are arrested in early adolescence

Nope. Wasn't arrested.
Had a spotless criminal record until I was 35 too.

K , raging at you personal impotence against authority,

I paid for part of my college time by working as a Security
Guard at industrial plants. One of my best buddies was a
campus guard. I used to tease him because the company
I was with had a uniform that was really much sharper
than his was (and a colorful history). All of us BONDABLE
young security guards felt "personal impotence
against authority" (sic).

K and unwilling to grow up and be responsible and act.

Grew up in a family business, oldest of four, responsibility necessary.
By 1983 I was managing retail computer stores.

But then, you share that with probably 30 percent or so of the adult
male population of this country, and about 50%, sadly, of the male
inhabitants of this planet.

It's a social sickness. Sorry you caught it.

So far you're no Nostradamus, wrong on every single point.

Your OUIJA board must have lost it's juju.

Old January 4th 07, 08:46 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

Greegor wrote:
Dan wrote
Post everything we need to know to understand the entire truth, Greg.

WHY would you need to know or understand the truth?

You claimed I only knew half of the truth.

The truth is like a foreign language to you Dan.

Not true.

Do you have any credentials which would ALLOW me to
send you the huge stack of documents?

I don't want you to send me anything.

Post it on asCPS.

Do you have the kind of ETHICS that would allow me to
do this with the security a family should have?

What is it that you're afraid to release?

You are an anonymous geek on the internet,
hostile to me, for all I know you are some sick
pervert who grooves on this stuff.

A pervert would groove on what you did to the little girl?

Sounds like I did know the whole truth.

You can't even be truthful about who you are,
what kind of work you do for a living,
what kind of education you have,
or WHY you are a suckup for the agencies.

I am Dan Sullivan.

I work in an industry not related to the child protection industry.

My education is not in the child protection area.

And as I've said many times, CPS sucks.

Did you hold your child in your arms as she died?

You know from my exchanges years ago with whatsisname I had a child
that died.

Please explain that some more.

Na, the only one who would ask for that would be "some sick pervert who
grooves on this stuff."

That sounds like something that might have
"bent" you psychologically.

Do you have the education, training and expertise to make that
statement, Greg?

Old January 4th 07, 12:57 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote Are you claiming you are being falsely accused?

G What part of "caseworker fabricated a fictional
G ""Sex Abuse History""" didn't you understand?

K That's not what was being discussed.

Didn't you say "Are you claiming you are being falsely accused?" ??

What was that in reference to?

Seems you are so guilty of your history you couldn't answer the simple
question above.

K The behavior of a Vandal.
K You are arrested in early adolescence

Nope. Wasn't arrested.

Sure you were. Psychological development. Can't handle the english
language?

Had a spotless criminal record until I was 35 too.

Took them that long to catch up with you eh?

K , raging at you personal impotence against authority,

I paid for part of my college time by working as a Security
Guard at industrial plants.

I thought you grew up in the family business? What they could't put you
through college? Must have bee quite a business.

One of my best buddies was a
campus guard.

ooOOOOoooOOOOOoooooOOOOOoooo

I used to tease him because the company
I was with had a uniform that was really much sharper
than his was (and a colorful history).

Wow!

Must'a been hard to get hired there.

All of us BONDABLE
young security guards felt "personal impotence
against authority" (sic).

I never heard of a guard company that didn't have all bondable
employees.

K and unwilling to grow up and be responsible and act.

Grew up in a family business, oldest of four, responsibility necessary.

Yet they couldn't put you through school? Or employ you at least while
you were going? You had to get chuckle a fabulous romantic security
guard job?

By 1983 I was managing retail computer stores.

Wow! By nineteen sixty five I OWNED a three location business in
Hawaii. I don't consider it the cause for my personal growth though.

And I've never been arrested for anything. In fact, never charged with
any crime. I did find, on a bg check though, that I had a mark on my
"record" with the police.

Reported an attempt by someone to bomb my neighbor's car. Imagine that.
It looked weird the way it was written. As though I was part of the
'bomb' plot. I went to the police station and had a little item added
my attorney wrote up. It clarified I was the one reporting and had in
fact contributed to the capture of the culprit.

Not as much of a hero as a real live young bonded security guard, but
oh well.

But then, you share that with probably 30 percent or so of the adult
male population of this country, and about 50%, sadly, of the male
inhabitants of this planet.

It's a social sickness. Sorry you caught it.

So far you're no Nostradamus, wrong on every single point.

Naw. I know what I see in your writing and your story here.

It's my opinion your parents should be ashamed raising such a sad
specimen of a human.

You are, aren't you?

Your OUIJA board must have lost it's juju.

"Juju?"

"OUIJA board?"

Is that how you find your lady friends?

Or do you run down to the corner to make your best buy?

0:-]