Found 20562 events with Vaccine is 'MMR' and ER Visit

Old February 8th 08, 01:21 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Ilena Rose

Default Found 20562 events with Vaccine is 'MMR' and ER Visit

The Snake-oil Team repeat the Vaccination Industry Propaganda ... and
don't really want the public to know this:

http://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/fin...adsheet+format

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/Snake-oil.htm
Barrett, Baratz, Bowditch and other Snake-oil Salesmen
Old February 8th 08, 01:47 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Jeff

Ilena Rose wrote:
The Snake-oil Team repeat the Vaccination Industry Propaganda ... and
don't really want the public to know this:

http://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/fin...adsheet+format

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/Snake-oil.htm
Barrett, Baratz, Bowditch and other Snake-oil Salesmen

None of this proves that the MMR contributed to any of the adverse
events or that the MMR is in any way dangerous.

Jeff
Old February 8th 08, 03:30 AM posted to misc.health.alternative, talk.politics.medicine, misc.kids.health
Myrl Jeffcoat

http://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/fin...HIGHAGE=&VAX=M...

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/Snake-oil.htm
Barrett, Baratz, Bowditch and other Snake-oil Salesmen

None of this proves that the MMR contributed to any of the adverse
events or that the MMR is in any way dangerous.

Jeff

Jeff - I was sitting here thinking. Over the course of the last
couple of decades, I have known of babies that have died from what was
considered SIDs (Sudden Infant Syndrome). In fact I've had fairly
close contact with about 4 families that have experienced such a
tragic loss.

One of the babies had parents, who were into a lot of bazaar types of
thinking when it came to health and medicine - and they also happened
to both be crack addicts. I don't know if their baby was ever
vaccinated or not, because of their beliefs!

Yet as I sit here today, it makes me wonder, could that particular
SIDS death been attributed the crack use of the parents (he was a very
low birth weight baby), or was it caused because he was nested
correctly in his crib, or "if" the parents managed to get him
vaccinated - was it because of that!

I find it absolutely amazing that the anti-vac folks, in their zeal to
pin anything and everything in childhood death to the use of vaccines,
while never stopping to consider any other factors!

In addition to the one accounting mentioning a history of seizure, I
also noticed in another accounting presented on this board, that a
baby had been a pre-mature birth! There are loads of other
possibilities and probabilities which need to be explored when
discussing any "associated" unproven deaths from vaccines!

Jeff - I appreciate that you "try" to continue keeping a reasonable
dialogue, in light of the amount of unreasonable hysteria being
presented.

Myrl
http://www.webstarmagic.com/wisletter.htm

Old February 8th 08, 02:11 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
D. C. Sessions

In message , Myrl Jeffcoat wrote:

I find it absolutely amazing that the anti-vac folks, in their zeal to
pin anything and everything in childhood death to the use of vaccines,
while never stopping to consider any other factors!

Facts to fit the theory.

As we've seen in another post today, the history of febrile seizures
of one infant was chalked up to vaccination, despite their not being
in evidence. Apparently, before vaccination babies had *no* adverse
health events at all!

I'm sure that the roughly 50% infant mortality rates worldwide before
the 19th century were just reporting errors, or perhaps have been
falsified by the Great Medico-Pharmaceutical Conspiracy.

--
| Bogus as it might seem, people, this really is a deliverable |
| e-mail address. Of course, there isn't REALLY a lumber cartel. |