Baby Sitter Available!

Old July 27th 03, 10:22 PM
Ana Urban

Default Baby Sitter Available!

Want to go out but don't have anybody to stay with your Little Angel??!

I am generally available to babysit every day and sometimes on weekend days
or nights. I am a responsible, safety-conscious babysitter who loves
children.

I have babysat children ages 6 months - 10 years old, and I'll be happy to
stay with your child too.

If you would like to contact my references, please contact me for their
names and phone numbers.

.Call: 497-6173

Thank You!

Anna.

----

Old July 27th 03, 11:38 PM
iphigenia

Ana Urban wrote:
I am a responsible, safety-conscious
babysitter who loves children.

Sure, but you're not bright enough to realize that you're posting to a
worldwide forum. Unless you're willing to fly to other
states/provinces/countries?

--
iphigenia
www.tristyn.net

Old July 28th 03, 02:24 AM
Kereru

"iphigenia" wrote in message
Ana Urban wrote:
I am a responsible, safety-conscious
babysitter who loves children.

Sure, but you're not bright enough to realize that you're posting to a
worldwide forum. Unless you're willing to fly to other
states/provinces/countries?

--
iphigenia
www.tristyn.net

Was going to ask if she would come to New Zealand next week for me to go out
to dinner with my DH!

Old July 28th 03, 03:20 AM
Ana Urban

I'm a History master and I'm starting my PHD, so you don't
have to say that
I'm not bright, I just
didn't know that this group was international.
But I really don't want go to other pleaces to
babysit, I just gonna go to Paris, Italy , etc. for vacations.
But I know that your opinion it's not important.

Best Regards

Anna

Old July 28th 03, 03:27 AM
Ana Urban

Another thing be idiot is posting in the WEB pictures of your child NUDE
when there is 1000.000.000.000
people that can see and some of than, loves child on a very bad way.
I'm bright enough to never do something like that.

Bests,
Anna

Old July 28th 03, 06:34 AM
Kereru

"Kereru" wrote in message

"iphigenia" wrote in message
Ana Urban wrote:
I am a responsible, safety-conscious
babysitter who loves children.

Sure, but you're not bright enough to realize that you're posting to a
worldwide forum. Unless you're willing to fly to other
states/provinces/countries?

--
iphigenia
www.tristyn.net

Was going to ask if she would come to New Zealand next week for me to go

out
to dinner with my DH!

Hey sorry I was just joking not trying to be mean or suggest that you were
stupid. It was an easy enough mistake to make.

Judy

Old July 29th 03, 12:04 AM
Larry McMahan

Ana Urban writes:
: I'm a History master and I'm starting my PHD, so you don't
: have to say that
: I'm not bright, I just
: didn't know that this group was international.

I'm beginning to doubt this claim because you STILL haven't told
anybody where you are available to babysit. Is it Boston,
Indianapolis, Los Angelas. How the hell do you expect to get
any jobs if people don't know where you can sit?

We don't even know if it is US or some other country.

Larry
Old July 29th 03, 01:50 AM
Marnie

Well, geez y'all! Let's lighten up a bit! I think the OP acknowledged her
mistake. Granted, the nude baby comment was a bit off, but then again, we've
discussed posting websites with pics before, and some do and some don't.

If you look closely to at least one of the posts, you can tell what school
the OP is from, and it is indeed a good one. She may be unversed in
newsgroups, but everyone was, once. That doesn't make her stupid. I, for
one, suspect that English is not her first language.
--
Marnie
--

"Vicki S" wrote in message
. edu...
Ana Urban wrote:
I wasn't talking to you. I just sand the message to the wrong
group. The reason that I didn't sand my area code it's because I was

suppose
to send to a list of one of the best
universities in the world, where I'm studying . By the way, Wasn't me

who
was Rude first.

Best Regards,
Ana.

Who accused you of being rude? I haven't noticed any posts that did.
(Though you are being rude at points - very rude indeed.) You were
accused of being stupid. (Though I believe I'm the first to state it
so baldly.) There's a difference between being rude and being stupid.

If you meant to post only to your own local area, why can't you spell
in the language you wrote in? Why is your grammar atrocious? If
posting to this newsgroup was an accident, why are you still here?

I think you are a fool and a troll, and even if you live in my town
(and who knows, maybe you do - there's an excellent University down the
street and you STILL haven't said what continent you live on, let alone
be more specific) there's no way I'd let you babysit my children. I
expect you'd be too dumb to get both of my kids out of the house if it
caught on fire.

---
--- Vicki in Indiana (being really snarky, I know, but DD is
teething and keeping me up a lot at night. I'm apparently too tired
either to be nice or to keep my mouth shut.

Married my dear husband on May 21, 1995.
Ima shel DS, born 11/16/99 and breastfed for 22 months;
and Ima shel DD, still nursing. Born at home, 05/19/02.

An ounce of mother is worth a pound of clergy. -Spanish proverb
Names I like: Adele, Amelia, Chloe, Corinne, Lionel, Orlando, Theodore,
Timothy.

Old July 29th 03, 02:28 AM
Ana Urban

Yes, that's the fifth language that I'm learning.
I made a Mistake, sorry.

Thanks.
Ana

"Marnie" wrote in message
Well, geez y'all! Let's lighten up a bit! I think the OP acknowledged her
mistake. Granted, the nude baby comment was a bit off, but then again,

we've
discussed posting websites with pics before, and some do and some don't.

If you look closely to at least one of the posts, you can tell what school
the OP is from, and it is indeed a good one. She may be unversed in
newsgroups, but everyone was, once. That doesn't make her stupid. I, for
one, suspect that English is not her first language.
--
Marnie
--

"Vicki S" wrote in message
. edu...

Old July 29th 03, 08:10 AM
Elana

Ana Urban wrote:

Yes, that's the fifth language that I'm learning.
I made a Mistake, sorry.

Okay, now walk away :-).

Have a good time at your school. I used to live near there, and miss it
terribly sometimes...