Teething question

Old August 27th 06, 04:28 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
.oOrachOo.

Default Teething question

My eight month old has had two teeth come through so far and is working
on her third. The weird thing has been that the tooth seems to be ready
to break through then either stop altogether or seem to disappear for a
few days, only to come back again and look ready to pop. Anyone else
had this ??

Old August 27th 06, 05:46 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
xkatx

".oOrachOo." wrote in message
ups.com...
My eight month old has had two teeth come through so far and is working
on her third. The weird thing has been that the tooth seems to be ready
to break through then either stop altogether or seem to disappear for a
few days, only to come back again and look ready to pop. Anyone else
had this ??

Normal, and can be frustrating! - for you and baby!
My friend's son has this issue. I can't remember off hand if DSs had this
problem (was a while back) but I know DD didn't. She teethed real well, for
some reason, no fever, no being cranky, no time wasted - 2 days before she
was 6 months old, she had popped out the tips of her first 2 teeth. She now
has all 8 front teeth, and has since about 10 months of age. My friend's
baby, though, born the same day as DD, has some major issues with getting
his poor teeth out and keeping them out. He does have 4 now, but I do
remember her calling me to complain that he just wouldn't keep his teeth out
LOL
Perfectly normal, from what I've heard from others. Hopefully she doesn't
have too many fairly common issues with teething that leaves her all
miserable They'll come. They can't stay hidden forever!

Old August 27th 06, 07:40 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Joybelle

".oOrachOo." wrote in message
ups.com...
My eight month old has had two teeth come through so far and is working
on her third. The weird thing has been that the tooth seems to be ready
to break through then either stop altogether or seem to disappear for a
few days, only to come back again and look ready to pop. Anyone else
had this ??

My second had this happen frequently. Not fun, is it?! My fourth seems to
have similar teeth that take FOREVER to pop. I think it's pretty normal.

Joy

Old August 27th 06, 08:02 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
.oOrachOo.

xkatx wrote:
".oOrachOo." wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Thank you SO much... I can worry just a little less now! She isn't that
cranky to be hnoest but we just feel so badly for her when she does get
a bit fussy and it's teeth related. On the up side, she loves brushing
her two teeth that she does have (we do it after meals and sing the
teeth brushing song) so hopefully the teeth she gets will be easy to
look after.

Old August 27th 06, 08:03 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
.oOrachOo.

Joybelle wrote:
".oOrachOo." wrote in message
ups.com...
My eight month old has had two teeth come through so far and is working
on her third. The weird thing has been that the tooth seems to be ready
to break through then either stop altogether or seem to disappear for a
few days, only to come back again and look ready to pop. Anyone else
had this ??

My second had this happen frequently. Not fun, is it?! My fourth seems to
have similar teeth that take FOREVER to pop. I think it's pretty normal.

Joy

Thank you Joy. That takes a load off my mind!

If you want to discuss something I feel is relevant beccafromlalaland Spanking 128 February 16th 06 09:52 PM
Classic Droan was R R R R, should I DOUBLE DARE HIM? ..was... LaVonne Kane Spanking 0 April 17th 04 07:13 PM
Kids should work... bobb General 108 December 15th 03 03:23 PM
And again he strikes........ Doan strikes ...... again! was Kids should work... Kane General 2 December 6th 03 03:28 AM
And again he strikes........ Doan strikes ...... again! was Kids should work... Kane Foster Parents 2 December 6th 03 03:28 AM