Mothers Warmth Change Pads

Old December 3rd 06, 02:45 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
[email protected]

Default Mothers Warmth Change Pads

Hey,

I just wanted to share this with everyone! I got this warmed heated
change pad for a shower gift! My friedn who gave it to me swears by it!
She uses it to warm bath towels, wipes, creams and ointments! But best
of all when she was chaniging her little girl late at night she found
that her little Gabriel was soothed and went back to sleep faster!

I now have little Isabella and I can't believe how well it works. This
product ios the worlds greatest secret. My friend said she got hers at
Babies R Us but I checked on the web and you can get them at
www.motherswarmth.com!

I just wanted to share and see if anyone else has used this great
product!

SaraG