Baby Jack!

Old July 8th 07, 12:36 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Rebecca Jo

Default Baby Jack!

Jack Stacy B. was born at 8:21 pm on 7/7/07.

Went into labor at 3:40. Contractions were irregular and slowed down if I
sat down. Talked to the midwife at 5:30. She was just finishing at another
homebirth and said to try to sit down and see if they slowed down because
she couldn't leave right away. She said she'd be here at 7. Of course, as
soon as we hung up the phone, the contractions got worse and closer
together. I got in the bathtub. Hot water helped immensely. We called her
back after like 30 minutes and she said she was leaving now. Her assistant
would stay at the other birth. We called her back when the contractions were
2 minutes apart. She said she was doing 80 on the highway and would be here
soon.

She got to our house and checked me. I was 9 cm! Woo! She said whenever I
started feeling pushy I should get out of the tub. I decided to go ahead and
get out at around 7:15. I started pushing around 7:40. I just pushed
whenever I felt like it. This birth was pretty different from my last
because he squirmed around a lot between pushes and it was very painful. At
8:21 he came out while I screamed bloody murder. He had his hand up by his
face, just like my first son.

He weighed 8 lb 12 ounces and was 21 inches long. Head was 14 1/2.
--
Rebecca Jo
Mama to Alexander 6/6/05 & Jack 7/7/07

Old July 8th 07, 01:38 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
NL

Rebecca Jo schrieb:
Jack Stacy B. was born at 8:21 pm on 7/7/07.

Congratulations!
Old July 8th 07, 01:42 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Rebecca Jo

"NL" wrote:

Congratulations!

Thanks!

rj

Old July 8th 07, 07:28 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

Congrats Rebecca Jo! Welcome Baby Jack!
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Old July 8th 07, 11:57 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Rebecca Jo

"Jamie Clark" wrote:

Congrats Rebecca Jo! Welcome Baby Jack!

Thanks

rj

Old July 9th 07, 03:50 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
sharalyns

On Jul 8, 4:36 am, "Rebecca Jo" wrote:
[...]

Congratulations and welcome to Baby Jack! :-)

Sharalyn
mom to Alexander James

Old July 9th 07, 05:15 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anne Rogers[_4_]

ooh, I saw the post on m.k.b. and assumed it was a cross post and didn;t
read this one intially and nearly missed a good story!

having a nuchal hand twice is bad luck..
Anne
Old July 9th 07, 08:55 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
ncrist

On Jul 8, 1:36 pm, "Rebecca Jo" wrote:
[...]

Happy Birthday, Jack! :-)

Old July 9th 07, 12:43 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Rebecca Jo

"sharalyns" wrote:

Congratulations and welcome to Baby Jack! :-)

Sharalyn
mom to Alexander James

Thanks!

rj

Ethan Jack Jaynes arrived Nov. 25 Meagan Pregnancy 12 December 2nd 04 06:03 PM
Tommie who is Pappa jack? John Solutions 1 November 10th 04 09:14 AM
Ping Bro Jack! R. Steve Walz Solutions 2 August 11th 04 10:26 PM
Jack pics [email protected] Pregnancy 5 October 29th 03 11:21 AM
Jack Levine Wex Wimpy Foster Parents 1 September 3rd 03 04:48 PM