Taking it light

Old April 27th 05, 06:02 AM
HCN

"David Wright" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
00doc wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:
For those of you who have responded to my postings since Friday and
have yet to get a response...patience.

I was hospitalized on Friday morning with a GI bleeding problem and
had to receive 5 units of blood (that is around a 2/3rds loss of
blood, hemoglobin was 5.2) before a very qualified
gastroenterologist
found the problem and fixed it.

I am taking it easy until I am fully recovered and will be only
spending a few minutes on line until the weekend.

Get well.

Hear, hear. Speedy recovery, Mark.

Please...

oh, and don't suffer usenet withdrawel.

Old April 27th 05, 08:49 AM
Vashti

Mark Probert wrote:
For those of you who have responded to my postings since Friday and have yet
to get a response...patience.

I was hospitalized on Friday morning with a GI bleeding problem and had to
receive 5 units of blood (that is around a 2/3rds loss of blood, hemoglobin
was 5.2) before a very qualified gastroenterologist found the problem and
fixed it.

I am taking it easy until I am fully recovered and will be only spending a
few minutes on line until the weekend.

Ai Mark... do take it easy and take care of yourself, ok?

Hope you recover swiftly.

Vashti
--
If my imagination and my memory ever met up,
I'd probably never recover from it.
Old April 27th 05, 08:38 PM
Mark Thorson

Mark Probert wrote:

I was hospitalized on Friday morning with a GI bleeding problem and
had to receive 5 units of blood (that is around a 2/3rds loss of blood,
hemoglobin was 5.2) before a very qualified gastroenterologist found
the problem and fixed it.

Whoa! That's a lot of blood. Of course, I suppose there will be
pretend doctors who deny the connection between blood and
any physical disease (or who will claim that loss of blood is
subsequent to a subluxation or something).

I am taking it easy until I am fully recovered and will be only
spending a few minutes on line until the weekend.

I'd drink some cow's milk and aspartame-sweetened soda..
That'll fix you right up! Best of health, Mark!

Old April 27th 05, 08:40 PM
Mark Thorson

LadyLollipop wrote:

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Takes longer with age.

Sadly, you're credibility leaves much to be desired.
Especially after a spitting tirade like this one:

To see Jan's ORIGINAL POSTING, go he
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...mb-m01.aol.com

From: Mark Thorson

Instead of responding to what you say, Jan is trying to discredit
you by making insinuations about who you are or what your
motives may be.

Soon, she may accuse you of being on the payroll of the
pharmaceutical companies, etc. That's the way Jan works.

That would be ANOTHER LIE from Mark Thorson. I have NEVER accused

anyone of
any such thing.

So do prove your claim Mark!!!!!

You can't YOU JUST LIED AGAIN!!!!!!!

----- example quotes of Jan accusing people of being paid shills -----

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-fn.aol.com

Any time alt. health is mentioned the personal trashing starts. Mostly
comes from paid shill Mark Probert.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-fw.aol.com

Internet bully Mark Probert who is a paid shill and lives off his wife.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-ct.aol.com

As for Mark, he is a paid shill and lives off his wife.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-mn.aol.com

As long as Mark is here, the paid shill will call names when in fact
he is the one who is a bigot. Speaking of his own people.

Old April 27th 05, 09:38 PM
Happy Dog

"Mark Thorson" wrote in message
LadyLollipop wrote:

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Takes longer with age.

Sadly, you're credibility leaves much to be desired.
Especially after a spitting tirade like this one:

Takes longer when you use worthless treatments instead of seeking ones that
work. If Probert went to a faith healer, he'd be dead.

moo

Old April 27th 05, 09:48 PM
LadyLollipop

Mark Probert wrote:

I was hospitalized on Friday morning with a GI bleeding problem and
had to receive 5 units of blood (that is around a 2/3rds loss of blood,
hemoglobin was 5.2) before a very qualified gastroenterologist found
the problem and fixed it.

Whoa! That's a lot of blood. Of course, I suppose there will be
pretend doctors who deny the connection between blood and
any physical disease (or who will claim that loss of blood is
subsequent to a subluxation or something).

Umm, Mark. Mark just said very qualified gastroenterologist found
the problem and fixed it.

Can you just leave it at that, please?

I am taking it easy until I am fully recovered and will be only
spending a few minutes on line until the weekend.

I'd drink some cow's milk and aspartame-sweetened soda..

Thanks for showing us you true character.

That'll fix you right up! Best of health, Mark!

Old April 27th 05, 09:55 PM
LadyLollipop

LadyLollipop wrote:

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Takes longer with age.

Sadly, Mark Thorson enters at time like this and snips what I wrote.

All hatred aside, restoring my entire post to Mark Probert.

Sorry to hear that, Mark, was wondering where you were.

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Takes longer with age.

God Bless and prayers.

Jan

Old April 27th 05, 11:18 PM
Mark Probert

"John Que" wrote in message
m...

"Roman Bystrianyk" wrote in message
ups.com...
My brother had NSAID-induced internal bleeding and recently my father
ended up in the hospital for 3 days in very serious condition after a
routine endoscopy so I understand this is a difficult time for you.
Wishing you a speedy and healthful recovery.

I have to wonder as to whether OTC NSAID played
a role Mark's GI bleed.

No. I do not use OTC NSAIDs except in rare circumstances. IIRC the last time
was around Hanukah.