'The Heckler's veto' (also: Barrett v. Rosenthal: The Court's shaky factual bkgrnd)

Old November 24th 06, 03:45 PM posted to alt.seduction.fast,misc.legal,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.pregnancy,news.admin.net-abuse.email
Ilena Rose

Default 'The Heckler's veto' (also: Barrett v. Rosenthal: The Court's shaky factual bkgrnd)

Thanks Todd for posting this.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...sRosenthal.htm

Interesting enough, the author of the comments on this case being
posted here by Mark S Probert, a member of my 3 losing plaintiffs
"Rag-tag Posse" ...

are those of a former attorney, disbarred by the Supreme Court of New
York for egregious behavior.

A staunch supporter of the 3 plaintiffs, he was caught donning the
disguise of "Marla" to attempt to infiltrate my support group for
women harmed by breast implants.

Under various disguises, he has harassed and attempted to smear my
good name on the internet.

Such as the ways of the "quackbusters."

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...stProbert.html
Old December 1st 06, 05:07 PM posted to alt.seduction.fast,misc.legal,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.pregnancy,news.admin.net-abuse.email
[email protected]

Default Are breast implants a form of 'speed seduction'?

ARE BREAST IMPLANTS A FORM OF "SPEED SEDUCTION"?

See below.

ILENA ROSENTHAL wrote:

Thanks Todd for posting this.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...sRosenthal.htm

Interesting enough, the author of the comments on this case being
posted here by Mark S Probert, a member of my 3 losing plaintiffs
"Rag-tag Posse" ...

are those of a former attorney, disbarred by the Supreme Court of New
York for egregious behavior.

A staunch supporter of the 3 plaintiffs, he was caught donning the
disguise of "Marla" to attempt to infiltrate my support group for
women harmed by breast implants.

Under various disguises, he has harassed and attempted to smear my
good name on the internet.

Such as the ways of the "quackbusters."

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...stProbert.html

CHADWICK STONE ASKED:

Does your "awareness group" study the logical conflicts inherent in
pumping one's tits full of silicone (or whatever ballooning agent is
used) in a politically correct world where such women might pretend to
be offended when someone looks at their pumped up tits? Does it discuss
the low self esteem that leads women to shove bags into their chest so
that they have something to look at, enabling them to be able to pretend
to be offended when someone does?

Just wonderin'

snip

TODD D. GASTALDO, DC REMARKS:

Ilena says on her website:

"We are dedicated to raising awareness to the true and serious risks of
breast implants and other silicone products..."
http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/

I saw no info about the risk of women offending males by pretending to
be offended.when males look at the artificially enhanced breasts.

Women have this right - just like men have the right to naturally
expand their pectoral region with weightlifting and pretend to be
offended - or not - when women look.

Of course, there is discrete looking vs. gawking. Most people - male
or female - are justifiably offended by gawking. They are not
pretending. They are truly offended.

I am glad that Ilena is focusing on "the true and serious risks of
breast implants and other silicone products."

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

PS PEOPLE OFFENDED BY TRUTH

I wrote about them at the URL for the original post this thread:

'The Heckler's veto' (also: Barrett v. Rosenthal: The Court's shaky
factual bkgrnd)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...5edd9405684253

My thanks (again) to Ilena Rosenthal for standing up to "Quackbuster"
Barrett et al.

As a consequence of Ilena's courage, the California Supreme Court has
ruled that people offended by truth - people who pretend that truth is
falsehood by threatening a defamation lawsuit - no longer have the
censorship power they once had - at least not in California.

"SEDUCTION"

Teddy (?) indicated that my "Heckler's veto" thread wasn't relevant to
alt.seduction.fast - that it wasn't relevant to seduction, as in,

"Please don't crosspost this to alt.seduction.fast. This group is
about
seduction, not healthcare. We already have a troll that thinks this is
legal newsgroup, so we don't need another one pushing a healthcare
agenda.
Our interest is in the field of seduction and some of us would like to
keep
it that way." [No longer in the Google usenet archive.]

I disagree with Teddy.

The term "seduction" applies to MANY areas of life - not just sex.

According to the alt.seduction.fast FAQ:

"Speed Seduction makes no determination as to the specific goals of a
given relationship that an individual may choose to have. It may be
sexual or not. It may be long term or short term. It might be
mutually fulfilling or one sided. These are decisions made by the
individual, and not determined by the material."
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/alt-sex/sed.../official-faq/

The term "SPEED seduction" also appears to apply to "virtually EVERY
Area of Your LIfe" - not just sex.

Speed Seduction® Creator Ross Jeffries urges people to,

"...Spend 7 Amazing, Life-Transforming Days In Gorgeous Hawaii With
Ross Jeffries (Speed Seduction® Creator)...Teaching You...To Turn
Virtually EVERY [emphasis added] Area Of Your Life Into Your
Triumphant, Personal Playground...Here's Your Chance To Find Out And
Use What REALLY [original emphasis] Works When It Comes To Changing
Yourself And MOVING OTHERS [emphasis added]..."
https://www.ordercourse.com/seductio...fID=SED&email=

BACK TO TEDDY (?)

He wrote: "This group [alt.seduction.fast] is about seduction, not
healthcare."

As I indicated in my original post this thread: "Healthcare" has been
so seductive - with false science and that the lie that babies can't
feel pain for lack of myelin - that MDs are still ripping and slicing
American infant penises en masse - criminally "earning" an estimated
$400 million per year as infants scream and writhe and bleed.

When I called for an end to the obvious mass child abuse by MDs - and
called for a religious exemption from the child abuse statutes for the
ancient Jewish ritual that leaves most of the foreskin in the penis -
American MDs engaged in FURTHER lying/seduction - and the California
Supreme Court in Barrett v. Rosenthal either ignored this
lying/seduction by MDs - or didn't see it...

See again: 'The Heckler's veto' (also: Barrett v. Rosenthal: The
Court's shaky factual bkgrnd)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...5edd9405684253

THE SEXUAL END OF SPEED SEDUCTION®

Some relevant quotes...

"[W]hat if you could toss 'dating out the window completely, and over a
cup of coffee, get the women you truly wanted(not the ones you've had
to settle for) so hot and bothered that, they not only made first move,
but quite literally begged you to make love?"
http://www.seduction.com/products/RJ187.asp#buy

"[I'll]...teach...you how to direct your language to get women hot &
horny..."
http://www.seduction.com/

"I'll show you how to turn simple, stress free and CHEAP coffee
meetings into beautiful wild sex!"
http://www.seduction.com/

"[T]ake that woman who has always just wanted to be your buddy, and, in
a few short weeks, turn her into your squirming, willing sex-slave..."
http://www.seduction.com/products/RJ187.asp#buy

"...Three different ways of getting her fast despite a boyfriend or
husband!"
http://www.seduction.com/products/RJ187.asp#buy

"[Spammers have put forth the baseless claim that] Speed Seduction is
not effective if the women know about it...All evidence
points to the contrary...women who know about Speed Seduction are
more strongly effected by it [sic]. There is no need to hide the fact
you use
SS when seducing a woman. The skill set is very appealing and
intriguing
to most women. The idea of a man who can listen to her, understand
her
emotional needs, and then fulfill them is something most women dream
about."
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/alt-sex/sed.../official-faq/

"Is this disrespectful of women?...No..absolutely not! I love, love,
LOVE women. Women, when properly
communicated with, can be the delights of the universe. It is not
disrespectful to give a woman an opportunity to discover that she
doesn't
need the outdated courting rituals of the modern world in order to feel
that wonderful sense of attraction and connection with a man."
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/alt-sex/sed.../official-faq/

ARE BREAST IMPLANTS A FORM OF "SPEED SEDUCTION"?

I think breast implants are a form of "speed seduction" - sometimes -
perhaps often.

I had always thought of breast implants as being NECESSARY for
self-esteem following breast removal or UNNECESSARY breast
augmentations that boyfriends/husbands/male-dominated culture try to
subtly or not-so-subtly coerce into place, surgically of course.

I've been unfairly emphasizing that males are to blame. Males too are
affected by culture.

Whatever motivates females, some (many?) females surgically augment
their breasts in an attempt to communicate with males sexually.

It's a form of dishonesty - not unlike males attempting to augment
their social skills via Speed Seduction to better communicate sexually
with females.

IS SPEED SEDUCTION DISHONEST?

YES, BUT...

From the FAQ:

[QUESTION] "I saw Ross' page and he talks about doing things without
her knowing
about it! That contradicts what you say about the dishonesty!"*

[ANSWER] "When you tell a joke, do you explain that it is supposed to
make someone
laugh because of the way you structured the punchline? When you flirt
do
you tell the other person you are flirting with them and how you are
hoping they'll react? NO, the underlying structure of the
communication
is a given. Well Speed Seduction is no different. A seducer may not
explain every nuance of the tonaily [sic] and linguistic structure, but
that
is not dishonest. It is no different than any other form of
communiation
in that sense."
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/alt-sex/sed.../official-faq/

"OUTDATED COURTING RITUALS OF THE MODERN WORLD"?

A male using Speed Seduction is reportedly (see above) offering a woman
"an opportunity to discover that she doesn't need the outdated courting
rituals of the modern world..."
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/alt-sex/sed.../official-faq/

What if "the modern world" and its "courting rituals" are a house of
cards based on fraudulent ancient religious power?

See Freke and Gandy's THE LAUGHING JESUS [2004].

What if the best evidence of persistence into the modern world of
fraudulent ancient religious power is MDs being allowed to rip and
slice infant penises en masse and lie to cover-up?

See again: 'The Heckler's veto' (also: Barrett v. Rosenthal: The
Court's shaky factual bkgrnd)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...5edd9405684253

What if this obvious mass child abuse by MDs is the reason MDs are
being allowed to close birth canals up to 30% and rob babies of up to
50% of their blood volume - and lie to cover-up?

For the Four OB Lies (they are whoppers)...

See Dents in babies' skulls"
http://groups.google.com/group/
misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/08abfc7ff242150e

Alternate URL:

To Speed Seducers (and slow ones) - both male and female - if a
pregnancy occurs and goes to term - I hope you will offer the baby the
"extra" up to 30% in the birth canal and the "extra" up to 50% of blood
volume.

I hope you will also consider not letting the MD rip and slice your
baby's penis.

In regard to this latter MD crime: REMEMBER: Stopping the infant
screams/mass child abuse by MDs not only instantly saves America an
estimated $400 million per year - it PRESERVES the surgery as a CHOICE
that American males can make for themselves in adulthood.

Again, I am in favor of a religious exemption from the child abuse
statutes for the ancient Jewish ritual that leaves most of the foreskin
on the penis.

Be careful out there.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

PS After Ilena Rosenthal wrote "Thanks Todd for posting this" and
apparently restored the newsgroups to which I originally posted...

Redstone asked:

"And for what purpose this was crossposted to
news.admin.net-abuse.email?"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...c7bec2abbb7567

I can't speak for Ilena - but I think she thinks my thread pertained to
"net-abuse."

I agree with her.

This post will be archived for global access in the Google usenet
archive. Search http://groups.google.com for "Are breast implants a
form of 'speed seduction'?