Rants Of an Ex Deadbeat

Old March 8th 06, 12:54 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default Rants Of an Ex Deadbeat

Hello,
Fellow rent a dad here. I am from Two Rivers, WI. For two years I have
been forced to pay (Based on earnings potential) CS on my 3 sons. Even
during the divorce I offered to pay $100/week as long as I received
joint parenting, and 50/50.
She took me for a ride. Not only do I not have 50/50, she has sole
legal custody, I have to pay $2000 worth of her attorney fees, and
$3500 towards her for property equalization. I am not able to have
access to their medical documents, and school documents. I have been in
arrears since I started paying CS. I am not able to even afford going
back to school, hold two jobs to stay afloat, and still only get them
every other weekend if she feels it is ok. Between her and her attorney
threatening me with contempt, because I haven't paid her or him a
single dime on the 2000/3500. I am paying 29% on $16.75/hour, but only
making 10.50/hour. CSA is making it such a pain in the ass to adjust
it, that I have lost all will to even keep trying. The CSA was looking
to fill an open position. Being ex military, I asked how to apply. I
got such a run around from this all woman staff that I think I am going
to file a complaint. Are they not an "Equal Opportunity
Employer"????????
My 10 year old has been kicked out of her boyfriends house on two
occasions that I know of.

I AM NOT A DEADBEAT DAD!!!!!!!!
I AM A FATHER WHO WANTS TO BE INVOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am currently letting things build up so that I can hold her in
contempt, any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

Old March 8th 06, 06:41 AM posted to alt.child-support

wrote in

single dime on the 2000/3500. I am paying 29% on $16.75/hour, but only
making 10.50/hour. CSA is making it such a pain in the ass to adjust
it, that I have lost all will to even keep trying.

What if everyone volunteered to go to jail, seek the best medical & dental
care while there, and rack up one whooping Bill for the tax payer to pay?
It's about the only way to change this insane system!!!!!!

Old March 8th 06, 06:54 AM posted to alt.child-support

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

In a word.. documentation. If it ain't on paper, it ain't worth squat to a
judge. Get everything in writing, including your own personal notes (diary
of what you see when the kids are there, and even when they aren't). And if
you keep an electronic version, have a good laser printer at the ready.

Keep at, it actually does get a little better when the kids are older and
can speak for themselves. They'll see what kind of hell you have to go
through to be with them and, just like all kids, they'll rebel against it
(ie, Mom).

Old March 8th 06, 09:24 PM posted to alt.child-support

wrote in message oups.com...
Hello,
Fellow rent a dad here. I am from Two Rivers, WI. For two years I have
been forced to pay (Based on earnings potential) CS on my 3 sons. Even
during the divorce I offered to pay $100/week as long as I received
joint parenting, and 50/50.

Heres where the rub comes in-If and as long as your state is recieving federal money its not in "THIER" best interest to allow you to have joint parenting. That would mean you pay less and they recieve less. The courts dont give 2 ****s weather you are trying or not. Some bean counter has told the state what the "supposed" costs of raising a child are. Its easy for a judge to sit on high and pass down a payment because most of them do not deal in reality. Unfortunately most of the judges are going to take the word of the Attorney Generals Office no matter what. Since those judges work for the state they dont want to **** off the Attorney General.

Another thing about the whole system that really ****es me off is that the mother is not financially responsible for a damn thing. They can make you pay her costs, your costs, the DNA testing, filing fees and whatever else they can tack on to it and there is very little you can do about it. They rob you and make you pay for it at the same time. What is 3500.00 towards "Property Equalization"? Sounds like bull**** alimony to me. You really have to hire an attorney man. I can t stress enough that you and I as ordinary citizens DO NOT have the legal expertize nessecary to defend ourselves against the State. They can devote all the resources they want to this.

Between her and her attorney
threatening me with contempt, because I haven't paid her or him a
single dime on the 2000/3500.

This is another example of judges not dealing in real numbers. I tell you this though. If you need a passport get it now because they cant take it away from you but they can stop you from getting one if your arrearage reaches 5000.00(not the attorneys fees) Unfortunately It will take a congressman or a Senator or someone in high public office to either be affected by or embarassed by this in order for anything to happen. I see the reductions in federal funding for child support agencies as a step in the right direction. This will force the States Attorney Generals Office to work with NCPs who are in arrears instead of walking over them as they do now. They wont have those Fed funds to fall back on. Since currently its political suicide for lawmakers to get involved in this theres no impetus for change. We can persecute so called deadbeat dads but we cant find a way to collect the 400B in taxes that go unpaid every year.

I am paying 29% on $16.75/hour, but only
making 10.50/hour. CSA is making it such a pain in the ass to adjust
it, that I have lost all will to even keep trying. The CSA was looking
to fill an open position. Being ex military, I asked how to apply. I
got such a run around from this all woman staff that I think I am going
to file a complaint. Are they not an "Equal Opportunity
Employer"????????

Good luck getting a job in the ESTROGEN rich environment. Of course they dont want a MANS opinion in the office. They wouldnt be able to bash the poor dads they are exploiting.

My 10 year old has been kicked out of her boyfriends house on two
occasions that I know of.

I AM NOT A DEADBEAT DAD!!!!!!!!
I AM A FATHER WHO WANTS TO BE INVOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am currently letting things build up so that I can hold her in
contempt, any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

Dont let them go to long you will just pay more in the long run. My suggestion to you is to go after custody. The next time a 10yr old child is "Kicked" out of the housecall CPS and keep doing it as long as it keeps happening. It gives you a paper trail that the judge can see.I wish you the best man and hope you stick with it. They are worth it.