Prince Charles A Queer?

Old November 12th 03, 04:00 AM
R. Steve Walz

Default Prince Charles A Queer?

Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:

These News Updates And More Can Be Found At: www.halturnershow.com

PRINCE CHARLES A QUEER?
NEW YORK TIMES POSTS STORY ON ITS WEB SITE -- PULLS STORY AFTER ONLY 20
MINUTES
British Press forbidden by Courts from even montioning the story. Shouldn't
the british people know if their future king is a sodomite, or perhaps a
double-gated freak?

--------------------------
Who cares if he's bi, and why does it worry you so much?
Were you butt****ed as a boy, you pukey little wussy????

*****UPDATED 12:25 AM EST 11-11-03 ***** FEDERAL JUDGE THREATENS HIGH
SCHOOL STUDENTS WITH JAIL IF THEY UTTER THE WORD "JESUS"
TYRANT ORDERS FEDERAL MARSHALLS TO ATTEND GRADUATION TO ARREST ANY STUDENT
DEFYING COURT
This judge is real tough when it comes to intimidating young high school
students. Let's see how well he deals with adults whom he cannot
intimidate! By this note, I am asking the people of Texas to provide me
with the home address, personal family information and any "dirt" that may
exist on Federal District Judge Samuel B. Kent of the Galveston area. I'll
take care of the rest!
UPDATE: 12:35 AM EST 11-11-03: I HAVE THE HOME ADDRESS:
4809 Denver Drive
Galveston, TX 77551 MAP
LEAFLET TO DISTRIBUTE IN JUDGES NEIGHBORHOOD

----------------------------------
You'd better be careful, you little piece of ****. Publshing that
with threat intent is a violation of the Patriot Act, you could wind
up tied upside-down butt-naked with a hood over your head in Guantanamo
with a jar of vaseline next to you!!

SODOMITE ANGLICAN BISHOP

----------------
Live with it, or suck this!

More proof that homosexuality is a major sign of serious mental illness -
usually dangerous mental illness

------------------
Nonsense, that's why they took it out of the DSM, there was no
evidence, it was put there by religious forces that have no lost
hold of this society, THANK GOD!

As a society, we do great harm to ourselves and to those suffering from
this abnormality by "accepting homosexuality as an alternative lifestyle
choice."

---------------------------
Nonsense, it's perfectly normal, all other ape species do it, and
all other large mammals like us.

12 KEYS, INCLUDING A MASTER KEY, MISSING AT U.S. NUCLEAR WEAPONS LAB
CHINESE ESPIONAGE SUSPECTED

--------------
Old news, and wrong.

CHRIST-KILLING JEWS

----------------
There is no "Christ" and Jews didn't kill any such.

80 YEAR OLD NEW YORK CITY MAN, MUGGED, BEATEN AND INJURED; ARRESTED FOR
FENDING OFF MUGGER WITH UNLICENSED GUN
MUGGER GOT AWAY; 80 YEAR OLD VICTIM FACES JAIL
This is how assinine the law is in New York. What should have heppened is
that the mugger should have been shot dead, and the victim should have left
the body there and walked away. Violent criminals should get shot more
often, then there'd be less crime.

---------------------------------
Yup.

ISRAEL DESTROYS WATER WELLS BUILT BY U.S. IN GAZA
WELLS PART OF $20 MILLION U.S. PROJECT TO BUILD ROADS, SEWER LINES AND
OTHER VITAL INFRA-STRUCTURE
Jews claimed Palestinian terrorists were "hiding in the wells." This is a
claim used by the savage jews to justify their bulldozing homes, shopping
malls, even whole streets. The simple truth is that the so-called "state of
Israel" is an illegal "apartheid" state, doing everything it can short of
mass murder, to force non-jews to leave. We should do the same here in the
U.S. to the jews. Bulldoze their homes, businesses. Force them to leave the
country.

---------------------
Gas the Palestinians.

TURKEY TURNS DOWN VISIT BY ARIEL SHARON
SAYS THEIR FOREIGN MINISTER IS "TOO BUSY"
Jews are ****ed. This is good. More and more countries need to start doing
this. Cut off Israel from the civilized world. Let them wither and die.

-----------------------
Ain't gonna happen. Grow up.

BILL TO OUTLAW DISPLAY OF THE CONFEDERATE FLAG INTRODUCED IN FLORIDA!
I WONDER WHAT MORON INTRODUCED THIS GEM OF FIRST AMENDMENT BREAKAGE?

-------------------------
We should have instituted that after the Civil War, and HUNG any of
those *******s.
Steve
Old November 12th 03, 04:07 AM
steve

R. Steve Walz allegedly said:

Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:

These News Updates And More Can Be Found At: www.halturnershow.com

PRINCE CHARLES A QUEER?
NEW YORK TIMES POSTS STORY ON ITS WEB SITE -- PULLS STORY AFTER ONLY 20
MINUTES
British Press forbidden by Courts from even montioning the story.
Shouldn't the british people know if their future king is a sodomite, or
perhaps a double-gated freak?

--------------------------
Who cares if he's bi, and why does it worry you so much?
Were you butt****ed as a boy, you pukey little wussy????

I doubt very much he is queer after the long love saga with Camilla.

He's the guy who said he dreampt of being one of her tampons.

Doesn't sound gay to me.

--
Best Regards,
Steve Withers

Old November 12th 03, 05:52 AM
flora macdonald

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message ...
[...]

Whatever his sexuality, he should stop dragging the Royal Family
through the mire.

Diana was described as a loose cannon. Compared to this silly twit,
she was an angel.

Flora
Old November 12th 03, 06:36 AM
R. Steve Walz

steve wrote:

R. Steve Walz allegedly said:

Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:

These News Updates And More Can Be Found At: www.halturnershow.com

PRINCE CHARLES A QUEER?
NEW YORK TIMES POSTS STORY ON ITS WEB SITE -- PULLS STORY AFTER ONLY 20
MINUTES
British Press forbidden by Courts from even montioning the story.
Shouldn't the british people know if their future king is a sodomite, or
perhaps a double-gated freak?

--------------------------
Who cares if he's bi, and why does it worry you so much?
Were you butt****ed as a boy, you pukey little wussy????

I doubt very much he is queer after the long love saga with Camilla.

He's the guy who said he dreampt of being one of her tampons.

Doesn't sound gay to me.
Steve Withers

---------------------
I think Camilla's real cute too, but I'm bi, and so may be Charlie!!
Steve
Old November 12th 03, 08:48 AM
Hans Jeffers

"Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer" wrote
in message news:98113b0b5a8f1766fcb4881d17950b9a@cypherpunks. to...
These News Updates And More Can Be Found At: www.halturnershow.com

PRINCE CHARLES A QUEER?
NEW YORK TIMES POSTS STORY ON ITS WEB SITE -- PULLS STORY AFTER ONLY 20
MINUTES
British Press forbidden by Courts from even montioning the story.

Shouldn't
the british people know if their future king is a sodomite, or perhaps a
double-gated freak?

One of the British tabloids ran with this as a cover story - is he bisexual.
Then, on page 3, they present testimony saying that he isn't.

That's kind of like using the newspaper headline "Is the Queen a heroin
addict, who ****s goats and kills babies?", and then refuting the allegation
in the article - the newspapers know that damage will be done, lots of
newspapers will be sold, but they haven't actually (legally) shown support
for the allegation.

Was there any substance to base the Charles allegation on, or was it just a
journalist who couldn't be arsed finding a real headline?

Hans.

Old November 12th 03, 05:44 PM
Tommy

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message
Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:

These News Updates And More Can Be Found At: www.halturnershow.com

PRINCE CHARLES A QUEER?
NEW YORK TIMES POSTS STORY ON ITS WEB SITE -- PULLS STORY AFTER ONLY 20
MINUTES
British Press forbidden by Courts from even montioning the story.

Shouldn't
the british people know if their future king is a sodomite, or perhaps a
double-gated freak?

--------------------------
Who cares if he's bi, and why does it worry you so much?
Were you butt****ed as a boy, you pukey little wussy????

He dosn't act like fag.

[...]

I don't know about all that.
If I were Hal Turner I wouldn't be posting stuff like that on my website, If
something were to happen to that judge - You can bet the FEDS would give him
a long lecture about incitement, and if the person could be linked to Turner
directly or indirectly ole' Hal might get a conspiracy charge.

SODOMITE ANGLICAN BISHOP

----------------
Live with it, or suck this!

More proof that homosexuality is a major sign of serious mental

illness -
usually dangerous mental illness

------------------
Nonsense, that's why they took it out of the DSM, there was no
evidence, it was put there by religious forces that have no lost
hold of this society, THANK GOD!

Didn't I tell you to ignore the modern day diagnoses on homosexuality and go
back and read the findings of 1972 where they claimed it was classified as a
mental illness. Today's shrinks are just being PC.

What does DSM/ borderline personality disorder have to do with gays?

As a society, we do great harm to ourselves and to those suffering from
this abnormality by "accepting homosexuality as an alternative lifestyle
choice."

---------------------------
Nonsense, it's perfectly normal, all other ape species do it, and
all other large mammals like us.

apples and organges.

CHRIST-KILLING JEWS

----------------
There is no "Christ" and Jews didn't kill any such.

I should have known that the Jews who wrote N/T were a bunch of liars.
It should be obvious. Anyone stupid enough to believe Mosses turned the seas
to blood and other fairytales like that is a complete moron. You can't
believe Jews it they were to swore on stack of Babylonian Talmud's from
America to Israel.

80 YEAR OLD NEW YORK CITY MAN, MUGGED, BEATEN AND INJURED; ARRESTED FOR
FENDING OFF MUGGER WITH UNLICENSED GUN
MUGGER GOT AWAY; 80 YEAR OLD VICTIM FACES JAIL
This is how assinine the law is in New York. What should have heppened

is
that the mugger should have been shot dead, and the victim should have

left
the body there and walked away. Violent criminals should get shot more
often, then there'd be less crime.

---------------------------------
Yup.

Woa! Walz agrees with Hal Turner.

ISRAEL DESTROYS WATER WELLS BUILT BY U.S. IN GAZA
WELLS PART OF $20 MILLION U.S. PROJECT TO BUILD ROADS, SEWER LINES AND
OTHER VITAL INFRA-STRUCTURE
Jews claimed Palestinian terrorists were "hiding in the wells." This is

claim used by the savage jews to justify their bulldozing homes,

shopping
malls, even whole streets. The simple truth is that the so-called "state

of
Israel" is an illegal "apartheid" state, doing everything it can short

of
mass murder, to force non-jews to leave. We should do the same here in

the
U.S. to the jews. Bulldoze their homes, businesses. Force them to leave

the
country.

---------------------
Gas the Palestinians.

You don't go around gasing people you idiot. You think Jews should start
acting like Hitler.

TURKEY TURNS DOWN VISIT BY ARIEL SHARON
SAYS THEIR FOREIGN MINISTER IS "TOO BUSY"
Jews are ****ed. This is good. More and more countries need to start

doing
this. Cut off Israel from the civilized world. Let them wither and die.

-----------------------
Ain't gonna happen. Grow up.

Who knows: If ya believe the ADL Anti-semitism is on the rise throughout the
world.

BILL TO OUTLAW DISPLAY OF THE CONFEDERATE FLAG INTRODUCED IN FLORIDA!
I WONDER WHAT MORON INTRODUCED THIS GEM OF FIRST AMENDMENT BREAKAGE?

-------------------------
We should have instituted that after the Civil War, and HUNG any of
those *******s.
Steve

What about the north?

Abe Lincoln wanted to send blacks back to Africa. Had he not been shot he
would have done so.

Old November 13th 03, 04:05 AM
R. Steve Walz

Tommy wrote:

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message
Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:

These News Updates And More Can Be Found At: www.halturnershow.com

PRINCE CHARLES A QUEER?
NEW YORK TIMES POSTS STORY ON ITS WEB SITE -- PULLS STORY AFTER ONLY 20
MINUTES
British Press forbidden by Courts from even montioning the story.

Shouldn't
the british people know if their future king is a sodomite, or perhaps a
double-gated freak?

--------------------------
Who cares if he's bi, and why does it worry you so much?
Were you butt****ed as a boy, you pukey little wussy????

He dosn't act like fag.

--------------
You're propagating mythology!
YOU don't even KNOW what a "fag" acts like, you ignorant ****! You
undoubtedly have several close acquaintances who are gay and YOU
don't even ****ing KNOW it!!

-------------------
You don't know **** from shinola, that's for ****ing certain!

If I were Hal Turner I wouldn't be posting stuff like that on my website, If
something were to happen to that judge - You can bet the FEDS would give him
a long lecture about incitement, and if the person could be linked to Turner
directly or indirectly ole' Hal might get a conspiracy charge.

-----------------------------
They would prosecute him for conspiracy or contributory incitement.

SODOMITE ANGLICAN BISHOP

----------------
Live with it, or suck this!

More proof that homosexuality is a major sign of serious mental

illness -
usually dangerous mental illness

------------------
Nonsense, that's why they took it out of the DSM, there was no
evidence, it was put there by religious forces that have no lost
hold of this society, THANK GOD!

Didn't I tell you to ignore the modern day diagnoses on homosexuality and go
back and read the findings of 1972 where they claimed it was classified as a
mental illness. Today's shrinks are just being PC.

-----------------------
No, YESTERDAYS pshrinks were merely kow-towing to religion back when
they HADNT EVEN DONE ANY RESEARCH YET AT ALL!!! And the religious ****s
didn't even WANT them to do any research, they tried to STOP IT!! But
once it had been done, the laws and the psych labels of homosexuality
were ****ing DONE FOR!! You see, you stupid little
cretin:

Back in the '50's your MINISTER could get you arrested in many places
for "moral terpitude"!!! The church was seen as some kind of arm of
the State and vice versa, in violation of the US Constitution, and
it took a while to **** on the forces of superstitious religion and
GET RELIGION THE **** OUT OF OUR GOVERNMENT!!! You see, the USA in
the time of the Revolution was MUCH more secular, and much more like
it is today, but a religious manic fanaticism swept the USA in the mid
to late 19th century, and it took us this long to destroy it and TO
RECLAIM OUR FREEDOMS!!!

What does DSM/ borderline personality disorder have to do with gays?

---------------------------
Nothing, and it's unrelated.

As a society, we do great harm to ourselves and to those suffering from
this abnormality by "accepting homosexuality as an alternative lifestyle
choice."

---------------------------
Nonsense, it's perfectly normal, all other ape species do it, and
all other large mammals like us.

apples and organges.

-------------------------------
You mean apples and orangutans. No, every ape species has an automatic
and relatively large percentage that tend to participate in homosex,
meaning both exclusive homosex and bisexualityt, usually about 40%
total. In the other ape species normal virtually means bisexual. This
is also true of most other mammals.

CHRIST-KILLING JEWS

----------------
There is no "Christ" and Jews didn't kill any such.

I should have known that the Jews who wrote N/T were a bunch of
liars.

------------
Then so is all Xtianity.
Hey, YOU'RE RIGHT!! the NT and all of Xtianity *IS* a LIE!!

It should be obvious. Anyone stupid enough to believe Mosses turned the seas
to blood and other fairytales like that is a complete moron. You can't
believe Jews it they were to swore on stack of Babylonian Talmud's from
America to Israel.

--------------------
And all the Xtians and all Xtianity are ALSO equally ****ed! So what?
All old middle-eastern sheep****er religions are ****ed like that,
Xtianity, Judaism, and Islam, even a few other more remote variants
too.

80 YEAR OLD NEW YORK CITY MAN, MUGGED, BEATEN AND INJURED; ARRESTED FOR
FENDING OFF MUGGER WITH UNLICENSED GUN
MUGGER GOT AWAY; 80 YEAR OLD VICTIM FACES JAIL
This is how assinine the law is in New York. What should have heppened

is
that the mugger should have been shot dead, and the victim should have

left
the body there and walked away. Violent criminals should get shot more
often, then there'd be less crime.

---------------------------------
Yup.

Woa! Walz agrees with Hal Turner.

-----------------------------
No, he agreed with ME!

Gas the Palestinians.

You don't go around gasing people you idiot. You think Jews should start
acting like Hitler.

------------------------
No, Hitler killed innocents, like the Palestinians do with suicide
bombings. If a bunch becomes criminal, just gas them like the ****ing
muggers above. Those tens of millions if Israelisaren't going anywhere,
and they don't kill Palestinians except in self-defense, and don't do
suicide bombings, and that means THEY are the force of civilization in
the region, and anyone who does those criminal acts against the
established civilizing force is a criminal and should be massacred
wholesale. Warn a group to police itself JUST ONCE, and then if they
hurt anyone, KILL THEM ALL AS AN EXAMPLE TO THE REST!!

TURKEY TURNS DOWN VISIT BY ARIEL SHARON
SAYS THEIR FOREIGN MINISTER IS "TOO BUSY"
Jews are ****ed. This is good. More and more countries need to start

doing
this. Cut off Israel from the civilized world. Let them wither and die.

-----------------------
Ain't gonna happen. Grow up.

Who knows: If ya believe the ADL Anti-semitism is on the rise throughout the
world.

----------------------------
Doesn't matter, we'll blow them all to hell with nukes as needed,
finally, that's the final Big Stick if nothing else works, they
are doomed if they resist civilization! And Good ****ing Riddance!

We should have nuked Mecca and Medina and Riyadh and Teheran and
Baghdad and Kabul and Islamabad, and one of our nuclear subs could
have done this with a fourth of its arsenal in 5 minutes. Then we
tell Indonesia to suppress Islam or they're next!

The Russian sub fleet doesn't even exist anymore, they've been parked
for 5 years! That means major refit to even become servicable! Offer
the Russians the remains of those nations minus the Saudi and Iraqi
oil fields and they'll thank us profusely and then shut up!!

BILL TO OUTLAW DISPLAY OF THE CONFEDERATE FLAG INTRODUCED IN FLORIDA!
I WONDER WHAT MORON INTRODUCED THIS GEM OF FIRST AMENDMENT BREAKAGE?

-------------------------
We should have instituted that after the Civil War, and HUNG any of
those *******s.
Steve

What about the north?

------------------
The North was RIGHT, and WON!! Those who tried to end the USA and
its Union deserved death!

Abe Lincoln wanted to send blacks back to Africa. Had he not been shot he
would have done so.

-----------------
Wrong, he wanted to help some black leaders who wanted that too.
It was a popular cause for a while, but didn't last, and American
blacks were culturally Americans, not Africans per se, and a majority
realized that and it didn't remain popular.
Steve
Old November 13th 03, 04:24 AM
greccogirl

You think Camilla's cute? No wonder you don't have any trouble finding
sex partners. Up your standards.

Old November 13th 03, 05:24 AM
R. Steve Walz

greccogirl wrote:

You think Camilla's cute? No wonder you don't have any trouble finding
sex partners. Up your standards.

She *IS* cute! What's wrong with you? Have you no appreciation for
older beauty? I'm 53, and I don't date 20 y/o's of late! I actually
prefer little 50 year old fat girls!

Old November 13th 03, 05:57 PM
Harry Crun

"Tommy" wrote in message

You can tell when someone is a fag. They act all feminin and stuff.

You mean like John Wayne?

Harry C.