Pray For Mel Gibson

Old August 18th 03, 12:06 AM
R. Steve Walz

Default Pray For Mel Gibson

Frog wrote:

I don't know if you have been following the events surrounding Mel
Gibson's movie The Passion but if you have, you know or can suspect,

-----------
Oh shut the **** up, you stupid Xtian Nazi bigot piece of lying filth!
Steve
Old August 18th 03, 12:15 AM
No User

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message
Frog wrote:

I don't know if you have been following the events surrounding Mel
Gibson's movie The Passion but if you have, you know or can suspect,

-----------
Oh shut the **** up, you stupid Xtian Nazi bigot piece of lying filth!
Steve

What have you go against Mel Gibson? I happen to think he's a great actor.

Old August 18th 03, 12:45 AM
Phillipe

Frog wrote:

I don't know if you have been following the events surrounding Mel
Gibson's movie The Passion but if you have, you know or can suspect,
-----------
Oh shut the **** up, you stupid Xtian Nazi bigot piece of lying filth!
Steve

What have you go against Mel Gibson? I happen to think he's a great actor.

He's using a genrally discredited version of the death of Christ.
Old August 18th 03, 01:11 AM
R. Steve Walz

Phillipe wrote:

Frog wrote:

I don't know if you have been following the events surrounding Mel
Gibson's movie The Passion but if you have, you know or can suspect,
-----------
Oh shut the **** up, you stupid Xtian Nazi bigot piece of lying filth!
Steve

What have you go against Mel Gibson? I happen to think he's a great actor.

He's using a genrally discredited version of the death of Christ.

--------------
Garbage. We don't know enough about Jeezus to give a ****ing rip.
Steve
Old August 18th 03, 05:09 AM
help

Steve is still upset.

Frog wrote:

I don't know if you have been following the events surrounding Mel
Gibson's movie The Passion but if you have, you know or can suspect,
-----------
Oh shut the **** up, you stupid Xtian Nazi bigot piece of lying filth!
Steve

What have you go against Mel Gibson? I happen to think he's a great

actor.
---------
Shut the **** up you cynical lying bigoted filth.
You twist everything you touch.
Steve

Old August 18th 03, 06:10 AM
Angie O'Plasty

Frog wrote:

I don't know if you have been following the events surrounding Mel
Gibson's movie The Passion but if you have, you know or can suspect,
that he, Mel, is undergoing a Passion of his own. Just as Christ was
persecuted by the Talmudic Jews, Mel is being persecuted now.

When the Talmudic Jews of today deny responsibility for the death of
Our Lord, the first thing that comes to my mind is the question: What
would you do to Him if He had come in 2003 instead of when He did?
Obviously, they would have done just the same thing. If you don't
believe it, just look at what they are doing to Mel Gibson just for
making a movie about Our Lord's Passion! There is no doubt that they
would find the cruelest possible method of attacking Our Dear Lord now
just as they did 2000 years ago.

Clearly, the ADL and all the other anti-Christ Talmudic fronts, are
out to "crucify" Mel and keep his movie from achieving the purpose
that Mel had in mind to begin with: to glorify God and help save
souls. They must have threatened him with some terrible things for him
to have done such an abrupt turn around and agree to change the movie
to remove the historical events that the jews are so rightly ashamed
of.

Now the crux of the matter, the main purpose of my writing: PLEASE,
LET US NOT ABANDON MEL GIBSON NOW THAT HE IS BEING SO VICIOUSLY
PERSECUTED. Let us not leave him alone as all abandoned Our Lord,
except of course His Holy Mother, whose Assumption we celebrate today,
and St. John, the beloved Apostle, who reveals in the New Testament,
the real nature of the jewish persecutors of Christ. Let us pray and
fast and offer sacrifices for him, because this is not about a movie.
This is one of many battles that we must fight for the Kingship of
Christ. We who are the soldiers of Christ must not abandon Him (or
Mel) now that the battle is being waged!
It is easy to say, "O I knew he would cave in" or "I am so
disappointed and disgusted, I'm just not going to pay attention any
more" and turn away to read the sports page or turn on the TV. Please
let us not abandon the battle now that it is getting hot.

The jews are persecuting Mel because they know the powerful effect
this movie could have in reviving the long dormant Faith of MILLIONS
of people. People are waking up to the fact that the enemies of Christ
are and have been running everything for 45 years now and WE MUST NOT
LET FEAR OF THE JEWS TURN US AWAY FROM DEFENDING CHRIST THE KING.

Please, I beg you all, pray for Mel. There is still time for him to
release the movie in the way he intended it to be. But if he sees all
of us abandon him, what motivation will he have to stand strong in the
face of such powerful opposition? There is no doubt in my mind that
his family has been threatened, along with his livelihood and good
name.
The battle lines have been drawn and it is time for the Soldiers of
Christ to answer the call. Let us do so and not abandon Him now that
we have a chance to fight. Please write to papers, news groups,
websites, anybody you can think of. Right now this is crucial. Not
that any of these can or will help Mel, but if Mel knows that we are
behind him, he may be strengthened against the threats that the enemy
are making.
Once again, I beg everyone to PRAY AND FAST AND OFFER SACRIFICE This
is not about a movie. Something like this could bring about huge
changes in the world and save many souls. But if we turn away as the
followers of Christ did, what shame upon us and what a terrible loss
to the world.

God bless all.
Karl

And please spread this around to as many as possible. We must form our
ranks for battle and not be deterred.

ignorance = understandable
willful ignorance = goober
frog = mayor of gooberville

Old August 18th 03, 06:52 AM
Perfesser White

In article ,
Phillipe wrote:

Frog wrote:

I don't know if you have been following the events surrounding Mel
Gibson's movie The Passion but if you have, you know or can suspect,
-----------
Oh shut the **** up, you stupid Xtian Nazi bigot piece of lying filth!
Steve

What have you go against Mel Gibson? I happen to think he's a great actor.

He's using a genrally discredited version of the death of Christ.

I believe that's the point- discredited by who or what? The political
and the extrabiblical?
Perfesser White

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old August 18th 03, 06:54 AM
Perfesser White

In article ,
Phillipe wrote:

I would have thought this was written by a leader of an Inquisition.

Even the Roman Catholic church has given up on such defamation.

How do you know it's defamatory? Have you seen the movie? Wasn't
Vatican-2 a political move at reimaging?

Old August 18th 03, 12:44 PM
Phillipe

In article
,
Perfesser White wrote:

In article ,
Phillipe wrote:

I would have thought this was written by a leader of an Inquisition.

Even the Roman Catholic church has given up on such defamation.

How do you know it's defamatory? Have you seen the movie? Wasn't
Vatican-2 a political move at reimaging?

Mel Gibson has been having screenings, and folks have been reporting.
Its been in the press. It's based on a long discredited (but still held
by some extreme evangelical sects) version of Christ's death.
Old August 18th 03, 01:41 PM
Perfesser White

In article ,
Phillipe wrote:

In article
,
Perfesser White wrote:

In article ,
Phillipe wrote:

I would have thought this was written by a leader of an Inquisition.

Even the Roman Catholic church has given up on such defamation.

How do you know it's defamatory? Have you seen the movie? Wasn't
Vatican-2 a political move at reimaging?

Mel Gibson has been having screenings, and folks have been reporting.

I can point you to reports that state it's not at all defamatory towards
Jews. For example, David Horowitz (a Jew) says it's not anti-Semitic:
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/arti...1/145558.shtml

Its been in the press. It's based on a long discredited

Discredited by who, sir? Those with an agenda.

(but still held
by some extreme evangelical sects) version of Christ's death.

You're just parroting PC opinion.