Unvaccinated children healthier

Old January 7th 07, 09:07 AM posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.health
john

Default Unvaccinated children healthier

http://www.whale.to/a/children1.html

Vaccninated children are up to 14 times more likely to have asthma than the
unvaccinated and up to nine times more like to have skin problems.

The death rate for unvaccinated children is about half that of the
vaccinated

Unvaccinated kids are much less likely to get sick

"I have not seen autism with the Amish," said Dr. Frank Noonan, a family
practitioner in Lancaster County, Pa., who has treated thousands of Amish
for a quarter-century. "You'll find all the other stuff, but we don't find
the autism. We're right in the heart of Amish country and seeing none, and
that's just the way it is."
In Chicago, Homefirst Medical Services treats thousands of
never-vaccinated children whose parents received exemptions through
Illinois' relatively permissive immunization policy. Homefirst's medical
director, Dr. Mayer Eisenstein, told us he is not aware of any cases of
autism in never-vaccinated children; the national rate is 1 in 175,
according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. "We have a
fairly large practice," Eisenstein told us. "We have about 30,000 or 35,000
children that we've taken care of over the years, and I don't think we have
a single case of autism in children delivered by us who never received
vaccines. "We do have enough of a sample," Eisenstein said. "The numbers are
too large to not see it. We would absolutely know. We're all family doctors.
If I have a child with autism come in, there's no communication. It's
frightening. You can't touch them. It's not something that anyone would
miss."
Dr. Jeff Bradstreet, a Florida family practitioner with ties to
families who homeschool their children for religious reasons, told Age of
Autism he has proposed such a study in that group. "I said I know I can tap
into this community and find you large numbers of unvaccinated
homeschooled," said Bradstreet, "and we can do simple prevalence and
incidence studies in them, and my gut reaction is that you're going to see
no autism in this group."
http://www.upi.com/ConsumerHealthDai...8-111605-3532r

Old January 7th 07, 02:26 PM posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.health
Brian Gaff

MMR or single vaccinations used?

Seems we have been down this road before. With no probable cause, if its
true, then its a mystery. However, with a pool of unvaccinated children, you
probably have a greater than normal problem with the diseases which are
normally stopped by vaccination, surely?

Brian

--
Brian Gaff -
in the display name may be lost.

Old January 7th 07, 02:52 PM posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.health
john

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
.uk...
MMR or single vaccinations used?

Seems we have been down this road before. With no probable cause, if its
true, then its a mystery. However, with a pool of unvaccinated children,
you probably have a greater than normal problem with the diseases which
are normally stopped by vaccination, surely?

Brian

Autism is mostly caused by vaccination
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/vax_autism_q.html

medical mysteries usually turn out to be iatrogenic

vaccination is ineffective, measles deaths had declined by 99.4% before vax,
and measles is a necessary process of the immune system, and completely safe
in well managed kids http://www.whale.to/vaccines/measles.html

Old January 7th 07, 05:48 PM posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.health
Jeff

"JOHN" wrote in message

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
.uk...
MMR or single vaccinations used?

Seems we have been down this road before. With no probable cause, if its
true, then its a mystery. However, with a pool of unvaccinated children,
you probably have a greater than normal problem with the diseases which
are normally stopped by vaccination, surely?

Brian

Autism is mostly caused by vaccination

Incorrect. The studies that have been done demonstrate conclusively that
autism is, at most, rarely caused by vaccines.

Jeff

Old January 7th 07, 08:48 PM posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.health
john

we know what you Allopaths think http://www.whale.to/vaccine/mmr54.html

Old January 8th 07, 01:16 AM posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.health
Jeff

"JOHN" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message

Incorrect. The studies that have been done demonstrate conclusively that
autism is, at most, rarely caused by vaccines.

Jeff

we know what you Allopaths think http://www.whale.to/vaccine/mmr54.html

Now into mind reading.

Actually, allopath gather real data, not based on the conjecture of quacks.

Jeff

Old January 8th 07, 12:29 PM posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.health
john

"Jeff" wrote in message

Actually, allopath gather real data, not based on the conjecture of
quacks.

Jeff

Nice joke, from a quack

Old January 8th 07, 12:52 PM posted to misc.kids.health
Jeff

"JOHN" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message

Actually, allopath gather real data, not based on the conjecture of
quacks.

Jeff

Nice joke, from a quack

Did you ever notice how there are 1000s of medical and science journals?
That is the evidence that this is no joke.

Jeff

Old January 8th 07, 01:12 PM posted to misc.kids.health
john

"Jeff" wrote in message

Did you ever notice how there are 1000s of medical and science journals?
That is the evidence that this is no joke.

Yes, and 99% run or controlled by the drug industry ie allopathy, and most
research also, who pays the piper etc
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/quotes17.html
http://www.whale.to/w/journals1.html

"For the public ever to break command science it must first understand the
basis of its enormous powers. The medical establishment derives these powers
from three sources: (1) enforced consensus through peer review, (2) through
commercialization, and (3) the fear of disease, particularly infectious
disease. Traditionally, the power of medical sciences has been based on the
fear of disease, particularly infectious disease."--Peter Deusberg
(Inventing The AIDS Virus)

"I'll give you an example. This is the New England Journal of
Medicine......Eighty-three percent of its revenues comes from drug
advertising. What do you think this costs? Eighty-three percent of its
revenues comes from drug advertising."--Dr Levin MD

Old January 8th 07, 02:32 PM posted to misc.kids.health
Jeff

"JOHN" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message

Did you ever notice how there are 1000s of medical and science journals?
That is the evidence that this is no joke.

Yes, and 99% run or controlled by the drug industry ie allopathy, and most
research also, who pays the piper etc

Most medical research is financed by the US government in the US.

rest of crap deleted