Mercury In Vaccines Causes Brain Cell Damage ..... Important Videos to Watch

Old June 21st 08, 03:24 AM posted to ca.politics,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Ilena Rose

Default Mercury In Vaccines Causes Brain Cell Damage ..... Important Videos to Watch

Note from Ilena Rosenthal ...

http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com
Health Lover

Important Videos to counter the Vaccination Lobby Propaganda partially
headquartere at Barrett's Quack websites and his Health Fraud List.

Mercury In Vaccines Causes Brain Cell Damage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5WNLOjmAiw

By University Of Calgary
Autism Mercury Video assaulting the brains
neurotransmitters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85tgwh3HpsM
Old June 21st 08, 04:47 AM posted to ca.politics,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Jeff

That's incorrect. At the doses used in today's vaccines (i.e., trace
amounts), the mercury does not cause any problems, because it has been
removed from vaccines. Even when it was in vaccines, the small amounts
of mercury were never found to be harmful. In addition, the National
Academy of Science's Institute of Medicine has done many studies of the
data - it has found no link between mercury in vaccines and autism. And,
if there were a link, one would expect the rate of autism to have gone
down after mercury was removed from vaccines; however, the rate of
autism did not go down. There is virtually no evidence that mercury
causes autism.

Jeff
Old June 21st 08, 05:24 AM posted to ca.politics,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Jan Drew

"Jeff" wrote in message
That's incorrect. At the doses used in today's vaccines (i.e., trace
amounts), the mercury does not cause any problems, because it has been
removed from vaccines. Even when it was in vaccines, the small amounts of
mercury were never found to be harmful. In addition, the National Academy
of Science's Institute of Medicine has done many studies of the data - it
has found no link between mercury in vaccines and autism. And, if there
were a link, one would expect the rate of autism to have gone down after
mercury was removed from vaccines; however, the rate of autism did not go
down. There is virtually no evidence that mercury causes autism.

Jeff

Blatant lie.
From Jeffrey Peter Joseph Utz.

Not kids doc.

Note from Ilena Rosenthal ...

http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com
Health Lover

Important Videos to counter the Vaccination Lobby Propaganda partially
headquarterde at Barrett's Quack websites and his Health Fraud List.
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/snake-oil.htm

Old June 21st 08, 12:27 PM posted to ca.politics,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Jeff

Jan Drew wrote:

"Jeff" wrote in message
That's incorrect. At the doses used in today's vaccines (i.e., trace
amounts), the mercury does not cause any problems, because it has been
removed from vaccines. Even when it was in vaccines, the small amounts
of mercury were never found to be harmful. In addition, the National
Academy of Science's Institute of Medicine has done many studies of
the data - it has found no link between mercury in vaccines and
autism. And, if there were a link, one would expect the rate of autism
to have gone down after mercury was removed from vaccines; however,
the rate of autism did not go down. There is virtually no evidence
that mercury causes autism.

Jeff

Blatant lie.

Show evidence to back your opinion, not personal attacks.

Jeff

garbage deleted
Old June 21st 08, 03:14 PM posted to ca.politics,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
D. C. Sessions

In message _Q_6k.57$Wr.6@trndny04, Jeff wrote:

That's incorrect. At the doses used in today's vaccines (i.e., trace
amounts), the mercury does not cause any problems, because it has been
removed from vaccines. Even when it was in vaccines, the small amounts
of mercury were never found to be harmful. In addition, the National
Academy of Science's Institute of Medicine has done many studies of the
data - it has found no link between mercury in vaccines and autism. And,
if there were a link, one would expect the rate of autism to have gone
down after mercury was removed from vaccines; however, the rate of
autism did not go down. There is virtually no evidence that mercury
causes autism.

There are no end of excuses why the rate of autism increase
has not changed (it's not just a matter of not having "gone
down.")

Oddly enough, though, the people making those excuses still
conclude that they support the conclusion that Vaccines Are
Causing Autism, even when their excuses amount to "other
sources of mercury now dominate the autism increase."

--
| "Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against |
| unintelligible propositions. Ideas must be distinct |

Old June 21st 08, 11:46 PM posted to ca.politics,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Jan Drew

"Jeff" wrote in message
Jan Drew wrote:

"Jeff" wrote in message
That's incorrect. At the doses used in today's vaccines (i.e., trace
amounts), the mercury does not cause any problems, because it has been
removed from vaccines. Even when it was in vaccines, the small amounts
of mercury were never found to be harmful. In addition, the National
Academy of Science's Institute of Medicine has done many studies of the
data - it has found no link between mercury in vaccines and autism. And,
if there were a link, one would expect the rate of autism to have gone
down after mercury was removed from vaccines; however, the rate of
autism did not go down. There is virtually no evidence that mercury
causes autism.

Jeff

Blatant lie.

Show evidence to back your opinion, not personal attacks.

Jeff

No personal atacks, just the truth, Jeffrey Peter Joseph Utz/
Not kids doc.

garbage deleted

Truth restored, and more.

Blatant lie.
From Jeffrey Peter Joseph Utz.

Not kids doc.

Note from Ilena Rosenthal ...

http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com
Health Lover

Important Videos to counter the Vaccination Lobby Propaganda partially
headquarterde at Barrett's Quack websites and his Health Fraud List.
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/snake-oil.htm

Mercury In Vaccines Causes Brain Cell Damage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5WNLOjmAiw

By University Of Calgary
Autism Mercury Video assaulting the brains
neurotransmitters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85tgwh3HpsM

http://www.mercola.com/2002/jan/23/autism.htm

Autism Epidemic Soars in America

The number of children diagnosed with autism in America is continuing to
increase at a rate of more than 20% a year, according to the latest figures
published by the US Department of Health.

The figures show that in the year 1999/2000 the number of schoolchildren in
America with autism was 65,396 compared with 53,576 the previous year.

Figures have risen steeply since the reporting of autism became mandatory in
American schools in 1991. At first the increase was attributed to better
reporting of the condition but after nine years some experts argue that the
consistent rise must demonstrate an actual rise in autism rates.

It is estimated that up to one in 175 primary school children are autistic.

The USA statistics are incontrovertible proof of the autism epidemic which
is sweeping the Western world. An epidemic which the health authorities are
shamefully trying to cover up.

'A request to the Scottish Executive, made almost two years ago, to
establish a register, by year of birth, of autistics, would have confirmed
that this tragic condition had gone from rare to common since 1990.'

Dr Ed Yazbak, a retired American pediatrician, insists that the increase is
real and argues that this can only be attributed to environmental factors.
He says vaccination may not be the only cause but is convinced that it plays
a part.

He said: 'These statistics tell us, not only that there has been a huge
increase in autism rates in the last 20 years, but also that this increase
is not stopping.'

He also argues that the increase cannot just be the result of better
diagnosis because the same diagnostic techniques have been used since 1994.

'The criteria for diagnosing children has not changed and the people giving
the diagnosis have not changed therefore this must be an increase in numbers
and this must be due to environmental factors. We may find that this is
being caused by something other than vaccination but it is certainly not
genetic because this happens in the second year of life.'

The US has an extensive vaccination program, with babies given their first
vaccine against Hepatitis B in the first two days of life and another two
doses before they are 18 months old. Children also have five doses of
diphtheria and tetanus, two doses of MMR, four of the Hib, (for meningitis),
one of chickenpox, four of the polio vaccine and now four doses of a vaccine
to prevent ear infections before they go to school.

'There are definitely too many vaccines,' said Yazbak. 'I don't think it is
just vaccines but it is pretty crazy to give vaccines on the first day of
life when the child doesn't need.'

Raymond Gallup, president of the Autism Auto-immunity Project, a US campaign
group, said: 'I attribute this increase to over-vaccination. There is no
doubt about it and MMR is the most problematic one. Children are definitely
getting too many vaccines too early in life.'

Monday to Friday, 6am to 8.30am
presented by Fran Kelly
MMR Autism Link
6:35am - Thursday 9 February 2006

Listen (requires RealAudio)

The debate surrounding the safety of the triple-jab immunisation (measles,
mumps, rubella) - and its link to autism has taken a new twist.

This week, a former top health official in Britain accused the Blair
government of 'inexplicable complacency' over the issue.

Dr Peter Fletcher, who was Chief Scientific Officer at the Department of
Health, says he's seen a 'steady accumulation of evidence' that the MMR jab
is causing autism in some children.

His comments come eight years after a researcher found a link between the
live measles virus in the MMR vaccine and regressive autism and inflammatory
bowel disease in children.

That research has since been discredited by governments around the world.
But now questions are again being asked.

Sue Corrigan is the journalist with the Mail On Sunday who broke the story.

http://www.nationalautismassociation...Pediatrics.pdf

http://www.generationrescue.org/images/060406.gif